NATO convoy will move through Slovakia tomorrow

NATO convoy will move through Slovakia tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

globsec.org/globsec2017/news/globsec-trends-2017-mixed-messages-and-signs-of-hope-from-central-and-eastern-europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_.282015.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you were supposed to hate NATO

who cares

For what purpose

ruskies do

annoy ruskies

Stay out of the way, trust me.

Why do Europeans hold parades for the US military?

But that's an act of aggression

cuck mentality

for laughing at you for fighting our wars.

No, we're pretty indiffirent, but there are twice as many supporters than opponents of membership in NATO. 56% see the Alliance as important for our safety and 54% would want to help defend our allies, but 54% wouldn't want Nato facilities on our soil.

globsec.org/globsec2017/news/globsec-trends-2017-mixed-messages-and-signs-of-hope-from-central-and-eastern-europe

Nothing's gonna happen. Last time there were about twenty anti-Nato protesters (and far more journalists) waiting for the convoy at the border.

Convoys were a lot of fun, even with the Germans getting so annoyed with us.

Is it done as a show of force for Russia and support for the Eastern flank of Nato? I mean, you could probably move it by train.

I don't know, sometimes we went by train, sometimes we drove.
We had more tracked vehicles, that might make a difference.
Also I don't know how far they are going.

move to us pls

AHAHAHAHAHAahahaha

How many Belarusians would seriously want to be a part of NATO?

That's not Serbia

I thought belarus was friendly with russia

If Nato helps increase the average salary to $ 500 +, then all

But, according to the constitution, we are a neutral state (Like switzerland, lol), therefore we cannot be member of a military alliance

we r russophobic now

Why are europeans such cucks?

please tell me they're carrying a nuke and it will accidentally blow up ?

No Eastern European country wants to end up like Moldova, Georgia or Ukraine.

Why doesn't Russia have any friends?

You already are like Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine. Same shit.

Russia has plenty of friends tho. Why does America have none?

Our territory is intact, we have peace, economy is growing and unemployment falling.

We could've ended up like Ukraine had we not joined EU and Nato, and remained 'neutral'.

Everyone is our friend, even if they don't want to be

Russia has friends only when it pays them money

Finns live next to Russia and they are a country of the first world without NATO.
Norway join NATO, but didnt join EU and thay are first world country.
May be something wrong with some countries, not with NATO or EU membership?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. What your being serious are you?

The only reason you are not like Ukraine is because you are being pumped with an endless supply of EU money. Why you are so happy to become a US puppet state is beyond me. Slave mentality, I presume.

>"their" territory

Just like you have your "own" flag, am I right? :^)

You only have puppets and no friends at all.

>Canada is not our "friend"
Come the fuck on, you're literally at lapdog level and you know it

Do you hate russians as a race or only the russian government?

I thought we were friends

Yeah, there's something different. They weren't liberated by Red Army and then didn't get friendly help from the Warsaw Pact 20 years later.

Events in Ukraine prompted Sweden and Finland to reconsider their Nato membership. Sweden brought back conscription this year.

>russian government
this

Why would you possibly think like that?

After Russia invades Belarus, we'll join NATO with Sweden

>Slovakia and all neighboring Slavs handing their collective asses to NATO
>thinking NATO will save them
>when burgers and western Yoorup will only use them and their country as the baseline cannon fodder and battlefield
>tfw Slovakia and Slavs will be the first ones to go in a war
>tfw Slovakia will be the 1st nooced

how do you feel Slovakia

You have good taste moi drugi

>They weren't liberated by Red Army and then didn't get friendly help from the Warsaw Pact 20 years later.
Except they were and they were pretty friendly towards USSR. The reason your country is a shithole is because of you, Russia has nothing to do with it. And no matter how hard you suck american cock, you country will always remain shit.

We are benefiting from free trade in Europe. Slovakia actually has competitive industry capable of making exportable products.

Russia has unbelievable natural resources and look at you.

What should Russians do to not be poor?

Because us players have to stick together

Get rid of Putin
Put the nationalists in charge
March into Europe again shooting nukes at anyone who resists

Find a way to reverse their demographic collapse in the next 40 years

Who cares about Serbia?

>Finland and Norway were liberated by heroic Russia
Okay...

I'm not blaming Russia for anything. I'm just explaining why we don't want any more friendly help from our big Slavic brother.

You know, this convoy will just pass through. They won't shoot people and raze buildings in our cities and then stay in the country for another two decades.

>They weren't liberated by Red Army
Maybe because there was no reason to liberate them?
They promised do not wave a flag meeting an army of another county and build their own. It's called independent state.

>Russian nationalists
>wanting to invade Europe
They want to have ethnically pure state. Not expand a multi-national empire.

who are all these ameriboos and why are they not posting on Sup Forums?

>They want to have ethnically pure state.

>greeting our troops
>loving all things american irl
>shit on us on the internets

>why would you want money and freedom you cuck!? Wouldn't you rather be poor and 20 years behind western europe and have Russian dick in in your ass?

If being a "US Puppet State" means peace, prosperity and a better quality of life then I'm sure many people are fine with this.

>Slovakia actually has competitive industry capable of making exportable products.
You have nothing. Your entire budget is EU funds. And even with them, 25 years after USSR fell, you have nothing. And you are still blamng Russia.
>why we don't want any more friendly help from our big Slavic brother.
No one is offering you any. We've helped enough and look where it got us. You are completely free to become a US puppet state and die in their wars. All just to stick it to a Russian boogeyman.

Did you miss when Navalny said that Chechnya should have independence afap.

That's fine and dandy for Finland which has defensible terrain, prospering economy and wasn't part of the Warsaw pact. Eastern Europe's economy was devastated by communism, the terrain is considerably easier to traverse and GRU inherited everything there was to know about their military. Joining a military alliance that makes sure Russia never sticks its dirty mitts is the most reasonable solution.

>being a "US Puppet State" means peace, prosperity and a better quality of life
USA - the land of peace. Being a US puppet state means sending your soldiers to another shithole America has invaded while your citizens are being trucked, blown up and sent to Guantanamo.

>becoming a puppet of yet another power is the most reasonable solution
Anything to not accept responsibility for your own fate. Tis' the eastern european way.

I love Russians. Poor, defeated, humiliated and still just as arrogant.

>That's fine and dandy for Finland... and wasn't part of the Warsaw pact.
We return to what we have already talked about. Maybe they were not part of the Warsaw Treaty, because they are an independent state? Thay need EU, but dont need NATO. Norway need NATO, but dont need EU.
This is the state of mind of an independent state. You can afford to decide.

>Tis' the eastern European way

So that's why you keep electing batushka Putin who tells you it's the evil NATO's fault your country is shit

>puppet

I know you won't believe me because cooperation is not a word present in Russian dictionary but being in NATO and being in the Warsaw pact are two very different states.

No one has defeated or humiliated us. And it's a pity that you perceive truth as arrogance.

>they were not part of the Warsaw Treaty, because they are an independent state?

They weren't part of the Warsaw treaty because their country wasn't decimated by Germans on their way to fight you and again by Russians eager to capture everything from Berlin to Moscow.

>being in NATO and being in the Warsaw pact are two very different states
Yep. Warsaw pact was USSR protecting you. NATO is you dying for American interests. Have fun. But remember - it is all Russia's fault.

No, proudly presenting ignorance as truth is definitely arrogance.

You'll never have the same power again, but your imperialistic mindset failed to adjust to this new reality.

Most of them just provide officers and specialized units

ups...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_.282015.29

>waving american flags
I am embarassed to live on the same landmass as Europeans.

hmm...

Being part of Warsaw pact and USSR was clearly a worse deal whatever way you look at it.
Thankfully cold war is over and some of the new independent states can finally do what is best for their people.

>USSR was protecting you

Yeah, from having nice things like jeans, meaningful employment and industry that wasn't 20 years behind the West.

>dying for American interests

We don't.

oh my...

Remember, kids: facts = ignorance.
>your imperialistic mindset failed to adjust to this new reality
Your slave mindset adjusted pretty well though. Swapped one master for another in a jiffy.

hes right about everything he wrote

Butthurt belt strikes again

Look at this servants with USA flag. Plebs worship their gods. Like our brainwashing shitheads on the Victory Day parade on May 9.

>their country wasn't decimated by Germans on their way to fight you
Like Romania, Hungary, and Bulgaria, who was in axis powers. And?

We only love your movies, tv shows, english music and fastfood.

I also strongly recommend reading:
>What is Russia’s real homicide rate? Statistical reconstruction and the ‘decivilizing process’
>by Alexandra Lysova/University of Toronto, Canada and Nikolay Shchitov/Far Eastern Federal University, Russia
>Theoretical Criminology. 2015, Vol. 19(2) 257–277.

Yes, he would be completely right about a failed noncountry like Republika Srpska.

Not about a country which grew by 75% in the last 20 years with stable demography.

>Pickpocket skill increased to romanian

>n-no, it' not true. Slovakia is stronk.

>being in NATO and being in the Warsaw pact are two very different states.
Yes, in the Warsaw pact it was clear everyone was in it by force and coercion.
In NATO you are made to believe you are an "equal member" that "protects" you from the modern "threat" of Russia.
In reality nothing has changed but your perception. You just switched a sphere of influence commanded from one center of power for another. The end result from a political standpoint is exactly the same, once again you have foreign troops on your soil and your politicians do whatever is told to them to do behind closed doors. But this time "it is good".
No power does anything because they have a "good heart" but purely out of self-interest. And now you are actually cheering for that.
If you are proud of that, congratulations, you have attained ultimate cuck level.

Excellent rebuttal based on factual data. Like Russia Today or Sputnik.

Celebrate diversity

Male life expectancy is 64.7. Male retirement age is 60. Work 40 years and lose 1/3 of wage to get beggarly pension.

>traffickugal

He is right about everything he wrote

What's up with Ireland and Iceland?

Why are you posting this shit7 Do you think we don't know how shitty our country is?