What is this picture, and why do people keep posting it?

What is this picture, and why do people keep posting it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

in b4 hmmmmmm.jpg

Its a meme and people post them to convey a humorous idea.

I think you know why shill. Yo mark your shill threads

WHERE IS HE
HE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE
HMMMM

new forced meme, and you're forcing it too

Have fun in the pokey faggot.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I think it is essentially used as the usual Sup Forums shitpost that people use when something opposes Sup Forums's views.
I think it's dumb since calling people shills whenever they said something you disagreed with was already common on Sup Forums and serves the same purpose.

why it's a meme you dip xD

Lol sick meme bruhbruh XDDD

did the man who invented college go to college

>bigots are already le pokeying in a try to get into memes' ways

>Started with "I think" at the beginning of two sentences back to back
rip ethos

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

It's a meme that conveys the general braindead garbage that gets posted on this board by shils, kikes and butthurt plebbitors.

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>What is this picture,

Cancer

>why do people keep posting it?

Cancer

one guy trying really hard to force a meme

FORCED M̨҉̢̟̻̮̙͕̲̹̩̰̣́̕ͅÈ̷̡̪̣̮̺̯̠̱͚̭͚͘͝M̸̛͈͚̠̬͖̗̕È̸̢͖͇̦̱̹̠̦̣̜͙̭̭̬͉͖͕͢ ̸̴̧̱̬̱̳̼͖̟̕͟ͅM̶̶̡̫̰̫̰̭̠̤͖͙̯̦̤͘A҉̧̨̫̹̥̖̜͘͠G͙̳͉̠̠̫͇̀́I̷̢̱̥̩̲͕̮̤̣̣̪͖̮̣̦̙̯͓͢͡ͅC̰͈͕̦̙̲̹̟̯̠͚͎̪̥̀

What if this is a more direct meme raid after Sup Forums rejected Dat Boi?

It's Hillary trying to shut down the magic.

Never mind this, what the fuck does mean

A forced meme. The study of memetic engineering reveals that forced memes are dangerous objects.

A meme is a single unit of psycho-social suggestion, an idea that has cultural implications communicated socially. Memes are created collectively, through the evolution of a passed around idea, joke, image, etc. Forced memes are created unnaturally by a small group of people who want to see it popularized for whatever reason, who just keep shoehorning it in. It is the unnatural way for memes to be produced, and is a force that attempts to buffet the flow of ideas in a given population.

Therefore, if someone is forcing a meme on Sup Forums, it is because they are (for whatever reason) unhappy with the current flow of ideas and want to change it. Forced memes are psychic viruses. Whenever you see one, know that something bad is happening.

YOU CANT SHUT DOWN THE MAGIC