ITT people who are definitely into scat

ITT people who are definitely into scat

Haven't watched GG since forever. What makes you think they're into scat?

everything about them
>god just shit in my mouth since you don't care about foreplay

It's kinda spooky, watching a dead relationship that's only held together because of money.

and shit

They pretty much started that way, Suzy never wanted Arin in the first place but he was a relentless beta

When were you at my house?

>Suzy never wanted Arin in the first place but he was a relentless beta
Huh? Weren't they both virgins who never had a relationship before they became a couple? Aren't they completely into the whole 'true soulmate' bullshit?

What makes you say that?

eh my way just seems more likely. id rather ask Arin if he was here ive never heard him talk about it besides on the show. id also ask him if they are gonna play any good games anytime soon, their last playthroughs are all purposely because they're bad games. Its funnier when they play real games

Cmon guys

>eh my way just seems more likely
Well this isn't an opinion of mine.
I think they both stated that outright at some point that they gave each other their virginity.
I mean, they could have lied, but why would they? There's no reason to not take it at face value.

That has no implication on whether or not she originally wanted him around. It doesn't mean she was out fucking other guys, it just simply means that I believe at some point they both settled for each other. Arin has a soft spot for her which happens I guess, but he coulda did way better in life with her gone. Might have not even lost some friends.

Regardless, I don't care about their relationship, I just wish he'd stop trying to make her famous too by throwing her on game grumps all the time and giving her her own channel.

if you listen to the before the grump interviews they did, arin broke up with her at one point and moved to California while she was still in florida and she was completely ruined by it. arin ended up in a bad situation with another chick and ran back to suzy

So then it was largely based on comfort. Still sounds like settling to me. I ran back to my ex gf a couple times to cuz it was easy. I just wasn't willing to deal with the damage done. If they're happy, good for them. But they settled.

Plus I'd be willing to bet that Arin is at least slightly on the spectrum, so this new experience probably terrified him and caused him to seek comfort by any means necessary rather than risk the potential of further devastation