What is the proper going to concerts alone etiquette...

What is the proper going to concerts alone etiquette? I want to see Alvvays in 2 weeks or so but none of my friends are free to go with me, what do?

Even as someone with anxiety, I've never understood why people make a big deal out of this. Just go, nobody cares that you're on your own, people will be focusing on the band.

>Go to concert
>Watch show
>Buy merch or something
>Leave

This seems like the proper thing to do but I'm in a weird case where I easily slip into social anxiety but also feel like I've "failed" at an event like this if I didn't make a connection with another person

>feel like I've "failed" at an event like this if I didn't make a connection with another person
if you'd mentioned in your op that you were autistic it might have helped
who goes to shows to make 'connections' with people?

Do you seriously think people care about you?

your first issue is listening to Alvvays

Don't try and kiss molly

What does that have to do with anything
I'm posting on Sup Forums for social advice I figured that was a given.

She's not even that cute.

She is So cute

make sure to bring your Mosh Ferret with you instead of your Theater Hawk.

>What does that have to do with anything
You're not the first and definitely not the last person to go to a show alone.

Make sure you fart a lot and jump around like an idiit

>She's not even that cute.
objectively false. she's gorgeous

Just go and enjoy the show, everyone focuses on the band anyway. Don't try to grope Molly and don't yell sexual shit at her please.

To add to this - you'll be able to see your waifu perfectly fine even if you're going alone.

People aren't judging your behavior. Focus on the music rather than the way you're seen

This. Try and kiss Kerri.

Try and kiss the guitarist he is a cutie

If it's okay to go alone is it okay to talk to girls while there or would that be a shitty thing to do

Why is talok.g at to another human being a shitty thing to do?

hey man, as long as you don't jump on stage and try to kiss molly, i don't think anybody will think you're weird

Try and touch molly

>etiquette
Dude just go and enjoy the show, people don't care. I saw Tame Impala alone last year and I had a great time talking to some people around me, even with a qt that went alone

I go to stuff solo loads of the time, if you don't wanna see the supports arrive an hour or so after doors, maybe have some drinks. It's pretty much fine to just be on your phone or whatever between sets. Just go have a fun time.