We're both in love but we live 80km apart and I only see her on weekends...

We're both in love but we live 80km apart and I only see her on weekends. Every Monday I feel like complete shit as I drive away from her. Last time I came here you guys just told me to bang a new chick, and that seems like the obvious answer, but I just can't let go of her. I used to twist and turn in bed out of fear that she'd cheat on me...

It's been 4 months and even my body is trying to get me out of this relationship. She's so nice to me, we never fight, every minute with her is filled with love.. But I'm starting to lose will. Is this even worth it /b?

Faggot

you fucking pathetic faggot.
you think you have it hard???
try living on different CONTINENTS.
I haven't seen my girl in ~ 1 year and we aren't even sure exactly when the next time will be cus she's going through military training.

if you love that girl and you trust her, don't be a beta bitch.

others have it worse than you.

ur a cuck haha she's cheating on u loser

How do you resist not making out with some other chick? And have a real, tangible relationship?

Nah, that won't affect me, I've already been through that phase, she never cheated and she won't

u sure bro ¿

i have self control. maybe you just haven't experienced this kind of relationship so I'll explain it too you..

imagine you have 1 friend that you can always be yourself around. that friend you always have an amazing time hanging out with.. even if you don't really do anything. your very best friend... imagine that friend being a girl.

also the relationship is very real we've hung out many times.. but atm we just aren't able to see each other for a while.

Wow that really sounds like what a cuck would say. The fuck am I doing.

New question; what's the best way to break up with a girl?

I'm a cuck? are you OP? cus if so I'd say you're just a beta fag who cries when he has to wait ONE fucking week.

if not OP... why the fuck am i a cuck for taking my relationship seriously?

honestly fake your death. Message her acting like a friend (which you probably don't have) and tell her you passed away in a car wreck. This way, she'll get over it faster.

i think you're responding to the wrong person.

no, this was indirect. This thread is gay

agreed. too many retards.

> wow you actually like your gf? haha loser
> you love your gf and you have a great time together? such a cuck haha
????? like wtf

Stay strong op Love is hard to come by

/thread/.

honestly lol

I live 280km from my gf, I see her for about 3-4 days per month. If you REALLY love her you'll stick it out no matter the distance or however often you see her.

I think I just needed some encouragement. Everyone keeps telling me it's better to just bang another chick.
Thanks /b, I wasn't expecting something positive to come out of this. I'll keep soldiering on through this until we can finally be together

Why do one of you move, you idiots?

you gotta be a man to get through this shit. but i believe in you
user.