Other urls found in this thread:

webchat.quakenet.org/?prompt=0&nick=&channels=#suckcockandbegay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anal and footjob

everything under the sun, she's aamazing, nudes

Details?

for nudes, yes

Go for it mate

Why is she so fat? Throw her to a pack of diseased niggers.

Reply for reply. Or just what you'd like to do to the pregnant slut.

cum on her glasses

Bend her over and stretch her asshole until I can fuck it balls deep and let her tight asshole milk my cum Into her warm depths. Wwyd to this pregnant slut the more detailed your reply, the more detailed mine will be

Anal all night long

Tie her down and fuck every hole

Details?

Hard face fucking

Keep her on her hands and knees, fill up her asshole, she's not allowed clean herself off until I'm done with her

Mm continue

That's pretty much it, except I'd be using her for a few days at least

Wwyd?

This pregnant slut needs cock. Reply for reply.

I'd cum all over tits. And let her ride me till i cum in her pussy.

Wwyd?

How would you use and abuse her pregnant body

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and start fucking her face as hard as I could causing her to gag profusely and vomit and saliva to trickle out the corner of her mouth, her face turns blue and right as she's about to pass out I shoot my load down hee throat and she attempts to swallow it all but it spews out her nose. Wwyd

Fuck her deep and leave her pussy dripping with my cum

Wwyd?

She looks pretty fit. I'd pull that thong down and bend her over in front of that mirror so she can watch herself get fucked like the slut she is. Then I'll make her finger while I fuck her mouth. wwyd?

I'd pound that ass so hard and play with her tits god damn do you have more? also wwyd

I'd take her to a party that a lot of my friends would be attending and get her a little bit too drunk, then talk her into coming into the room with me and thinking it was only me she was ok with it but then once we got to the room I would tie her face down ass up on the bed and invite my friends in one by one to use her holes but tell them they have to cum in her pussy. So one by one they come in and ravage her her hole, all of them spilling their seed inside her, until my last friend comes in and then I join him and I fuck her throat as he fucks her destroyed pussy, and as he shoots his load inside her I shoot mine down her throat, then we leave her there with at least 10 loads dripping from her pussy until the next morning. Wwyd? If you do happen to reply could you reply to this pic

Wwyd?

pin her to her bed as i titty fuck her and blow a load all over that smooth face and hair, then make her take the walk of shame across town

Bump

titfuck the shit out of her until i cum all over her face and tongue. wwyd?

I'd have her put that tongue and pretty face to good use. I'll make her suck my cock, starting out slowly at first, while I record her. Then I start to fuck her mouth and tell her how I'm going to post this and how everyone is going to love jacking off to her sucking dick like a whore. Then I'll give her a rough fuck and cum in her pussy. Wwyd?

Sure do, wwyd

Anyone? Wwyd?

I'd bend her over and slap her ass until it was blood red and then spit in her crack, slightly lubricating her asshole, and then stretching it out slowly with my throbbing cock before going to town and just fucking her asshole as hard as I can, and then right as I'm about to climax I punch her in the back of the head so that her asshole clenches my cock even tighter and milks my cum into her colon. Wwyd?

I'd rip off that top and suck and play with her breasts, then i would grab her head and rough facefuck her until i cum deep in her throat

wwyd?

Reply for reply

I'd fuck her and tell my friends I had a threesome

Lol

Go to bank, get alternate ID and cash from safe deposit box no one knows about, pay cash for bus ticket, and leave the state.

What would you do

I would have her smother me with that ass. Wwyd?

See her a a party dressed in that outfit. Once we've been flirting for a bit and are pretty drunk/horny we'd go into one of the bedrooms. Id tell her to get on her knees and then unzip my pants. Telling her to look up at me as she sucks my dick. Once its wet enough I'd grab her head by her hair and start fucking her mouth, going deeper and deeper. Watching as her tits get covered in saliva and her mascara runs down her face. When im ready to cum i'd pull out and hold her head back. sticking out her tounge she would be looking up at me as I shoot a load all over her messy face and into her mouth.

Islay is a huge slut who cheats on her bf. Wyyd to her? Replies get more I have nudes

She looks nice and fit. We'd eye each other at the gym all day, and once she finishes and heads for the showers I follow her. We sneak into an empty shower stall, and I tell her to get down on her knees. She'll gladly suck my cock as I slowly thrust into her mouth. Then I'll pull her bra off and ravage her sweaty tits while fingering her. When she's nice and wet, we turn on the water and I fuck her from behind in the shower. She moans loud, enjoying being fucked by a stranger in the gym, and it turns her on to think of people overhearing us. wwyd?

I wan't to forcefully throat-fuck her, then use her saliva as lube for when I penetrate and cum in her asshole.
IDK why but I feel the need to tie this girl up, and have all my friends and myself gangbang the fuck out of her. We all finish on various parts of her body, leaving her a tied up mess covered in cum.

I would invite my friend over and we would get drunk and once she got to the point she couldn't defend herself, we would take turns fucking her ass and her mouth, rotating every once in a while. Then when I got close I would slap my cock in her ass and let my buddy fuck her throat. Her cries of pain muffled by his throbbing cock, we would both shoot our loads at the same time, filling her throat and her colon. Wwyd

webchat.quakenet.org/?prompt=0&nick=&channels=#suckcockandbegay time

I would make her stroke and suck my cock for a while until i decide to rip her pants off and slip it in her wet pussy. i'd fuck her hard for a while until i tell her to get on her knees and take my cum down her throat.
wwyd?

wwyd

face fuck her and cum deep in her troath

I would put her on her hands and knees and shove a massive black dildo up her ass, and then slowly start fucking her pussy, even tighter than it originally was from the dildo stretching her ass, I don't make it long with her pussy being so tight, so I rip out the dildo and jerk off into her gaped asshole. My cum just dripping down into hee warm depths. Wwyd

come in to her room and bend her over onto the bed. Then pull her pants down and fuck her ass while pushing her head into the blanket. Once she finally cums from being fucked in the ass from behind I would shove her hard into the bed and slide my cock all the way into her ass. Pumping my load into her

Get her drunk. Take her glasses and hide them. Invite her out for a smoke. In the dark I have a few friends hiding. Her vision is too blurry to see. We grab her and fuck her right there. Taking turns in her tight pussy. After a half hour I flip her on her stomach and lift her ass up. Slide my cock slowly in her asshole. Then start thrusting fast and hard until she's barely conscious. Get one of my friends to shove a dick down her throat. Take turns spitroasting her

I'd spike this girl's drink with ecstasy and dance up against her at a crowded party. She'd be sweating and rolling hard and she'd start groping me and kissing me like she's in heat and soon we'd be on a couch fucking raw dog while a crowd cheered us on and filmed it with their phones. She'd be cumming and letting the whole party know it while she rode my cock and came repeatedly till her eyes crossed and she screamed out till her voice went raw. I'd have her calling herself my whore, my little cumslut as I nutted deep in her pussy.

I'd fuck her right there on that log, bent over, leaning back on it, every position I could think of. I'd finish by cumming all over her amazing face.

wwyd to my wife?

same girl for inspiration

more of her, wwyd?

I would hold her down somewhre, holding on to her wrists to keep her pinned down. Then with no warning or foreplay, I'd ram my cock as deep and hard as I can and start pumping. When I'm ready to cum I'd pull out and cum all over her face and glasses.

What would you do to this slut.

get her down on her knees and fuck her pretty blonde face untll she's nice and messy. Then push her on to her back and hold her legs over my shoulder while i choke her. Not letting go untill I cum deep in her tight pussy

wwyd?

fuck her ass and cum on her face

Push them down on to the bed and whisper in their ear "Reply to a post"

I'd jiggle her tits and rub my cock on her face and lips until I'm rock hard, then have her give me the hottest, sloppiest cock sucking session you've ever seen; holding my swelling balls in her hands during. When I feel good and primed I'd bend her over your bed and slide right in that pussy, feeling myself bottom out and then pushing that little bit more in so her gasp is louder. Pump after pump, her moans will pick up, that pussy quivering and shaking around my meatstick. It only takes minutes and Theres a deep ache in both of us to climax, so I take my opportunity with vigor. Countless ropes of my cum pour deep into her, her soft hands reaching behind her on my hips to ensure every drop is given to her. Only when I finish I pull my spent manhood from her, wiping our juices on the bedsheets.

I'd grab her by the hair and throw her to the floor as she tries to get up I'd sit on her legs pull her skirt around her waist and tear her panties off. Then take her pussy hard and fill her with cum as she struggles under my weight to get away.
Wwyd, be graphic.

My pic, btw

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and start fucking her face as fast as I can causing her to gag profusely, vomit and saliva trickling out the corners of her mouth, as her face starts to turn blue and she starts to pass out I give one last thrust and shoot my load down her throat, She attempts to swallow it all but it's way too much and spews out of her nose 2. Wwyd

anything for Ashleah?

Wwyd

More pleaasee

She's fucking hot Im rock hard. I would push her onto her knees and slap her face around as she sucks my cock. Once her face is nice and messy I would move her onto the bed and lay her down on her back. Holding her hands above her head with one hand and choking her with the other I would pump in and out of her pussy while she looks into my eyes. Finally slamming deep into her and shooting my load while she moans.

have right suck me off till I bend over left and fuck her ass...righty can eat my cum out of her friend's ass when I'm done

I would rip her clothes off and make her ride my cock while I pinch and pull on her nipples, the mix of pleasure and pain has her moaning already and before I know it, I feel her pussy constricting and she climaxes and that sends me over the edge and I grab her hips and thrust as deep as I possible can into her, unloading my seed into her fertile womb. Wwyd

Are you still there?

Sure am!

You saving?

Could you please do another story for the pregnant Blondie

yeah they're hot

Anything for first?

Oh my bad I didn't even notice you posted a pic

Wwyd?

i would have sex with her. w-w-with my dick.

I would put her on her knees and shove my cock down her throat while holding her nose, watching her eyes water and her face change colors and then finally she passes out and I pick her up and put her in the trunk of my car, I drive her to the nearest homeless hangout and get her out of the trunk, but the time she gains consciousness back, one of the homeless men is already pressing the head of his cock into her, she tries to scream but he bashes her over the head with a brick and shes out cold again, they take turns fucking her unconscious body, there's at least 30 of them, in all holes at sometimes, when she comes to blood is pouring from her head and she has a cock in every hole, tears are streaming down her face as her body goes limp and she just give up on all hope, by the time all 30 men are done, her pussy is completely destroyed and her asshole is so gaped you could fit your fist in It, I walk up to her as she lay there whimpering and I jerk off onto her face and tell them homeless men to deal with her from there, they drag her away kicking and screaming as I walk back to my car. Wwyd

Oh and can you respond to the original picture instead of these posts please.

Id have her suck my dick and then Id start throat fucking her. As her spit built up I would then have her suck and lick my balls and down into my ass. Id jack off while she ate my butt and Id cum on her tits.

push her legs behind her head and fuck her till I cum all over her pretty face

cum so deep inside her that the baby gets pregnant too.

See her at Starbucks one day. She's getting some coffee before heading to the clinic to check on her child. I notice she goes to the washroom alone. I follow her in and pin her against the wall. I rip her shirt open and watch her tits spill out. Then force her to her knees and force my cock all the way down her throat. Keep it there for a minute until she passes out. I call some friends. I start by fucking her pussy for an hour. I spit on her unconscious face and abuse her tits. Then I cum i spread her ass cheeks. This is when she starts to wake up. I get my friend to grab her. We hold her down as she squirms. Nobody is there to help her. I slide my cock slowly in her ass and watch the tears start to flow. Continue to fuck her ass violently then cum all over her face. All my friends do the same. Then we force her to go to the clinic naked and covered in cum. I guess the doctors liked her because she never left

Want to give some details on that?

Bind her two legs and one had to the bench and make her continue to masturbate in public. If someone came by to watch, she would have to perform oral sex on them.

I would bend her over that couch and pull her pants down just below her ass, id spit on my cock and ram it in, no preparation, her asshole tears and she lets out a terrible shriek, I reach around and rub her clit as I pound her ass as hard as I can she cries out in pain but squirms around from the pleasure of me rubbing her clit, her asshole is bleeding now so I pull out and shove a butt plug in, I then lay her on her back and begin pounding her already wet pussy, I choke her as hard as I can as I fuck her wet pussy, She passes out as I climax and shoot a huge load into her tight pussy, I let go of her throat and watch her go limp and leave her there with a load dripping from her pussy and a butt plug shoved up her ass.

I need more of this pregnant slut

She would fuck me with a strap-on while I am fucking her bf at the same time.

Any other pics of her?