Lol

lol

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>still not allowed to report you
>pretty sure you're a mod

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

>Stamford Hill

It's the Hasidic Jews infighting

make it stop

>a fucking ruler

No way is this real

Good on you mate. It could have been dangerous for the lads. Job well done. XD

>butterknives will kill as effectively as bayonets
you can't make this shit up

Kek is this real like a London law thing to search every house for weapons as a random check on people?

Could I even call the police on them?
This is against the law isn't it?

I don't know UK law

In the US, I'm pretty sure you can legally shoot and kill police officers who do this, and there is actual precedence for it.

It's just there to demonstrate the size of the knife.

If police don't have a warrant and enter your home without announcing they're law enforcement you can legally shoot and kill them. I think you can shoot and kill if they do announce law enforcement as well without a warrant, but good luck in our court system. But "good luck in our court system" applies to everything here.

Well I feel stupid

>your doing gods work out there. Lost my mother to a bike wheel.

no fucking way

He's right. All my cooking knives are kept in a heavily secured safe whilst my assault knives are kept in a wooden block on my kitchen counter for easy access.

Fake.

makes you think

how the fuck do people in the UK cut meat without knives?

I can't tell what is fake and what isn't out of your country anymore.

Fake ? In particulary the last sentence with the punition ?

>CI-IILD
What's a CI-IILD?

This is the Onion, r-right? Right?

>The fact remains, a 'butter knife' in the chest will kill as surely as a bayonet.

Has this man even seen a bayonet?

can we invade britain?

they need to be liberated

A butterknife would easily if sharpened. And guess what, chavs sharpen them.

You know how BAD that makes beta britcucks feel?
Glad they found those rubber nigger cocks.

okay, that's all I got

soldiers have trouble putting real bayonets into peoples chests

A hand would easily be turned into a fist. And guess what, chavs make fists out of hands

Get pissed, fist that miss

I mean they're fucking confenscating kitchenware, it's not really a huge stretch.

The death of the empire at least provides laffs.

You could probably do it in half a day and with 1,000 men.

Thank god those are off the streets. Someone should tweet them this and thank them.

They go around and collect whatever knick-knacks laying around the neighbourhood that could be used as a weapon.

Literally anything could be used as a weapon, so they collect a lot of nonsensical stuff.

I'm surprised they aren't collecting fucking rocks while they're out "working".

>IS THAT A SPOON?
>yea I guess
>DO YOU HAVE A LAWFUL REASON FOR IT?
>I'm hun-
>THATS NO SCUSE
>YOU COULD USE THAT SPOON TO DIG DANGEROUS HOLES THAT PEOPLE WHOULD SPRAIN ANKULS IN
>THATS 613461267 QUID AND 136516 IN THE SLAMMER FOR YOU CHERRIO CUNT

Yes, because a punch from a teenage chav is as dangerous as being stabbed by a sharpened knife.

"hahaha, the death of a white nation and the expansion of leftism is so funny!"

Now that's cuckery.

Even if some kid in an American school looked at an actual Nazi website, they wouldn't call the police on him. Fucking stupid.

It's not your fault, it's the petrol and the white man.

>50,000 volts
why are people so retarded? the amount of current is what makes a shock so nasty not the voltage

more people die in britain to fists than knives

so yes, a fist is more dangerous

ban that hand

Do something about it

Fix your fucking country.

This is a mess. I don't even want to be associated with you through the commonwealth. What the fuck have you allowed to happen to your people and nation

It's beginning to look like prequel to V for Vendetta, what the government is doing.

Makes you think

iirc the thing that set off the riots in that movie was implied child rape scandals, wasn't it?

Not even the rotterham shit was enough for modern day britain. And rotterham was just the tip of the child trafficking iceberg. They barely even started uncovering it, and I actually think rotterham only got out because it was a rival trafficking ring to the one that actually has power and sway in britain.

This sounds serious. Do the police there know about hands yet?

I do on a daily basis.

I don't know but I hear every single person has at least 2

They might even have a set of feet that could be used to kick in doors

It's still trespass if the doors were unlocked. Not a lot you can do though, the UK has weird laws and the "right to roam" which makes trespass a civil matter. The owner/occupier can tell them to get out and if they were the police they probably would and there's nothing more really you could do unless you could prove loss or damage of property which would make it a criminal manner.

How can we make the UK great again?

WOW! Thank god I'm a American

Annex UK when?