Does white privilege exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5DIE6dcY5E
youtu.be/kl39KHS07Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Fuck off b8 cuck

/thread

unequivocally yes, -BUT- what most SJW's think of as "white privilege" is actually Wealth privilege.

Kys

>.se
>swedish
typical swedish libcuck haha

aka class privilege

This is so true, and yet white people will defend this

Did someone say cancer thread?

>someone attempted to refute my argument, therefore they are wrong

if it existed, white politicians would not be claiming to be a member of a minority group

Considering he looks pretty old id wager this is a fair race.

So the right thing to do is put the finish line right in front of her?

Retarded shit.

No, seems like every one else has some sort of privilege.

Yeah. I won't deny as a white guy there are things I really dont have to deal with/worry about but SJW's make it seem like everything is perfect and peachy for white people. It really isn't. wealth privilege is the true evil all should be fighting against. All this race/gender/ blah blah is to distract us so those with wealth keep their wealth.

Not really what people are looking for.

Look at his nose, he is obviously meant to be a jew.

Therefore the image isn't about white privilege, but about kike privilege.

>Does white privilege exist?
yes, but it's invisible to those who benefit from it. They're blind to it and are convinced it doesn't exist, and instead they try to point out and rely on their imaginary "reverse racism"

People are so busy crying about how life is so unfair that they don't realize that they are the ones that need to take action to make their own life better.

This.
I'm sick of being told I've got it easier because I'm white. I grew up poor af, and everything I have was earned through hard work. But tha't supposed to mean less because I was white while achieving it? Fuck that shit.
As you say, its the rich who just pit the poor against each other. and like the poor uneducated fucks we are, it works.

nice fantasy, in reality the big guy gets shot, the middle guy goes to gulag and the midget starves

it is the advantage of being the majority race in a country. when i went to Thailand i was pulled over by cops several times specifically bc i was white. profiling is shitty but it happens.

that all depends. Does your country suck donkey dick?

slavery still exists
they just figured out how to not have to feed us

Also, keep in mind we the poor are the largest group of people, we actually have the power to enact change if we weren't at each others throats. Remember Occupy Wall Street? Granted that movement wouldn't have mae lasting change, but notice how it immediately lost steam and die after people started bringing in gender/race politics into it

no

No.

Morgan Freeman: youtube.com/watch?v=v5DIE6dcY5E

Cool, do we want to be better than or equal to those who are bad? It isn't just being pulled over either, theres huge evidence of systematic issues with handling the "other"

slave to the machine owned by the wealthy at this point

Just what black women need.

They should be given a break because they have it so much harder.

Cut them some slack.

Life is harder for them.

They're not white. We are.

We have it easy, and we have it made. And also, we help other whites out. Because we like whites.

Cops don't put our fathers in jail for smoking weed and walking around with our underwear hanging out.

Blacks don't have the same advantages we do. Such as being conveyed a sense of the importance of integrity, character, and respect from the example their parents set for them, and which was set for those parents by *their* parents, and so on.

They don't have the privilege of having great role models in their lives.

So let's keep paying more tax dollars, decreasing the chances of entrepreneurs to create successful businesses and of customers to find solutions to their needs in a diverse and dynamic marketplace, in order to give black people life support which they can use to sit in rocking chairs and smoke crack.

Just a thought.

It's about keeping us in a state of ALMOST starvation. As long as we have food, some form of shelter, and out fucking flashy iphones, the masses will be content enough to not do anything out of fear of losing the little they already have.
Change will only be forced once that tipping point is past, and people finally start looking to the very few who sit on the vast majority of wealth.
idk if I'll see it happen in my lifetime, but it will happen one day, because this system is not capable of holding itself up forever.

This

Kek

>being this delusional and thinking the picture isn't propaganda

/thread

Agreed, Though I have no faith in humanity, I think we'd rather blow ourselves back to the stone age than actually address the systemic issues that exist.

you can ask my grandfather

He had the privilege of working in a coal mine since a young age, being beaten by his father, being drafted in the war, and then getting a shitty pension and retirement.

Earned privilege exists yes

The real difference between the wealthy and you is that the wealthy aren't lazy, and they believe in humanity.

So if your ancestors worked hard now you hate to give all what they gave you to some worthless niggers? What a story mark

Bullshit you cocksucker

Yes and anyone who is white can't give their input on this matter. Same as men should stay out of women's health.

It's the incessant need many have to feel like they are better than others.
Money gives them an exact number of how much better they are than everyone else, so of course they will do anything in their power to keep that system running, even if it's detrimental to the progression of mankind itself.
Because people are fucking selfish and greedy.

what a stupid picture

life is not a race...it's a journey.

with white guy's journey is boring

the black girl's is filled with adventure.

why is life unfair to the white man?

How about these fuckers pay for a ticket like everyone else so they can watch the game?

yes, but on a VERY small scale

lol I know right, even in this artificial scenario they were like "Let;s be realistic, they are GONNA steal"

Which is pathetic imho. We are empathetic and altruistic beings by nature, we've twisted things in such a way that supporting the whole is no longer the goal

What LITTLE we already have? Hahahaha nigga you're on crack. Poor people today are better off than royalty 200 years ago. Our poor are obese and have flat screen TVs and iPhones and wireless internet. Only fucking idiots don't realize how good we ALL have it. Especially in the US.

great insight buddy, I like how you succinctly challenged the ideas I presented. Oh wait. You didnt.

This. The superior White man has earned his privilege, take this country for example, America was built by whites, it was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up and is now the greatest country on Earth.

>you're welcome smelly brown trash

There is quite a few problems with saying "white privilege" is undeniably a thing. I identify as Caucasian, but my parents are white & white-Mexican so my skin just looks like white-with-a-tan . BOTH parents have been rolled by cops several times during my childhood, I got rolled twice when I was in H.S. because having a backpack on is "suspicious behavior" hell,I read harassed at a laundry mat for having"word clothes on" once where the conversation was typical of cop shit i.e. "sir, we got a call about someone dressed suspiciously..." "Well yeah sir," " keep your hands where I can see them" "sir, who made the call? If I may ask, it's laundry day." "We're not at liberty to say. I don't see anything won't here though. Go about your business" and that was the NICEST cop experience... Mostly because he only held onto his pepper spray the whole time like I was gonna get crazy or something. Got roughed up a few times up in Michigan, but Detroit cops are the fucking worst or tied for it with Long Beach cops. You could justify that my dad was asking for it because he looked like a biker and ride a Harley, and went to bars, but he wasn't really a criminal, as such. Mom was tan (looked like a brown eyes Mila Kunis)and a lot of the cops would only really treat her bad after she let them know she was married, or with my dad, or whatever. Both of them got roughed up by the cops so many times that the common reasoning for it was "the cops are just the biggest, most week armed game, don't mess with hangs, kids."

stay poor, commie faggot lol

So you aren't white...

white privilege is being an enemy of popular culture, watching demographics shift against your favor in real time, working your ass off only to gain no ground and subliminally shamed for your culture, and if you happen to resent any of this, it's apparently because you're just bitter and have never accomplished anything of your own.

all the while POC are lauded for any infantile accomplishment

100% agree
Yes, we are much better off that 200 years ago, not sure how this fits into your argument tbh.
Sure, people can get fat and have flatscreens and all that shit, but what the fuck is that going to matter when the richest people finish fucking this earth up into an uninhabitable piece of shit for the sake of more money?
Money is freedom in this age, and the vast majority of the world has very little of it.
That said, yes you are right, we have so much more that in past years, and than many places outside North America, but that doesn;t change the fact that life is still shit for the bulk of humanity.

Whites have privilege in that they are inherently smarter and have better self control than blacks. It's built into their DNA. The lie is "all people are equal", and the truth is unacceptable (nobody wants to admit they are inherently inferior, especially when they have very high opinions of themselves, like blacks do), so the blame gets shifted. If blacks could hold down jobs or stop murdering and raping and assaulting, and turning their neighborhoods into war zones, they would. But they can't, they are the only reason in 2017 they are oppressed. They do it to themselves. No country on Earth has tried harder or bent over backwards to accommodate a race of people more than America has for black with affirmative action, hiring quotas, free schooling, programs, welfare, and social justice and civil rights. None. All of that flows from white society. Blacks fall victim to the bucket of crabs problem: any success is seen as "acting white" and there is nobody more racist that black American society.

Integration is a failure. Look at what happened to Africa after Apartheid was banned and integration happened: white genocide and mass starvation because the blacks could not farm. But facts are racist I guess and even though everyone knows who has worked with or lived around blacks knows the truth, admitting to it makes you a Nazi.

All struggle is class struggle

Completely true. But you know what? Those who are unable to help themselves and whine deserve to be poor. Working for another person doesn't elevate you, only working for yourself does. It takes discipline, sacrifice, and commitment, but friend, nothing beats that sweet place where you can tell anyone "Fuck you, I do what I want because I can afford to".

Don't even need to be a billionaire or white. Beaner general contractor here, no college, just trade schools since hs. Now got three crews doing all kinds of commercial build-outs. Life is good.

>be straight, white male
>grow up in a shitty town in Bosnia
>have my country be ravished by conflict and almost get killed on multiple occasions
>barely make it out of the country alive after our convoy was shot at relentlessly for 20 minutes
>make it to Germany after seeing my aunt bleed out in the back of a truck after the ambush
>grow up in Berlin and be thankful for the state giving me the opportunity of education
>be thrown into a completely new education system and struggle badly for the first 10 years of school
>get my shit together and dedicate myself to mastering the language
>despite all odds, finish uni and now work my dream job in engineering

Holy shit, can these fucking niggers stop whinging on about how fucking miserable they are and how they're being "held down" by racism when they're literally being encouraged by fucking everyone and their dog to get educated, get helped by the state to cover education costs and are considered "a great diversity addition" by every fucking company today?

My fucking face every time I see these pieces of shits vicitmising themselves.

FUCK

It does, but not because whites are, on the whole, racist and intentionally work together to keep black people down.

It exists because, culturally, blacks don't value education to the extent whites do. Black fathers don't stay and raise their kids to the extent whites do. When the black community solves these issues, and stops blaming whites and/or slavery from 6 generations ago for their own cultural problems, the problem of "white privilege will simultaneously be solved.

Does anyone find it curious that asians who were brought here to build the railroads after slavery ended, and were treated equally badly, have managed to exceed whites in percentages graduating college and holding advanced degrees?

You wont advance if you continue to use the past as a crutch and an excuse to not improve your own life.

Not all capitalists are Jews, but all Jews are capitalists. Why fight a symptom when you can attack the source? This picture's as retarded as you.

>white
>Bosnia
pick one

Good for you? We are talking about systemic injustice, not individual success. Why should things have been harder for your or anyone else because you were born to the wrong class, the wrong gender, the wrong race, the wrong community? Why should the rich be allowed to steal from the disempowered to increase their own power. We are looking for equity so all can start at the same footing, then make what you will with yourself through growth and dedication

And then what?

Just because you have the welfare white privilege card and not the Platinum doesn't mean you don't have it easier than a minority equally as poor as you. If you weren't a piece of shit you'd take advantage of the fact

You think your life is rough? Living a middle class white life, going to a good school in a low crime neighborhood, having parents that care about you and support you, okay bitch, I have to fight every fucking day on facebook and tumblr. The people that I encounter, the people like you. You disgust me. If you saw some of the instagram comments on my vegan page, ugh. Did you vote for Hillary? No response? Okay, you voted for Trump, racist bigot. People like you are a problem for this society. Waiting for handouts from the government, how cool, and appropriating our culture, bitch. Wait till my followers find out about this. Alot of people wonder why I do this. Imagine this, imagine a world without white people, I do everyday, the thing is im white. Im a Social Justice Warrior. A soldier. A true soldier. And Im not being racist, but fuck white people. Im literally shaking right now im so angry.

Yes and whites are none too eager to give it up. It needs to be wrested from them.

I fully support your right to say these things. And I agree with a lot of what you say.

But you are not correct to say it's in their DNA.

It is not a fundamental truth that blacks are lazier or more violent because they are black.

As you imply, however, it is also not our fault that they struggle in life.

We must remove special privileges granted to any and all groups of people by government. Because it is not a "grant." It never was "granting." It is, and always was, taking life, money, and options by force from some people in order to make another group of people believe they are being helped, so that the politicians who were so nice as to facilitate this could be elected by them again. So that the people who utilize government for their personal gain could continue having their preferred man in office.

Not to be construed as an anti-American or anti-liberty rant. I love this country and the republican constitution it is founded on.

The problem here is all those obstacles are due to their own decisions such as quitting school, having 2 kids before 18, etc.

Bosnians are white. Just because they've mostly adhered to Islam, doesn't mean they're any less white. He could be a Croat as well, who are white as fuck and usually Christian.

Wealthy privilege maybe. I'm white I've gotten turned down for jobs as they needed a woman or black person had to keep their numbers. Can have lower ACT get into better school. They set these people up to win

>Not knowing Elizabeth Warren

Same footing encourages holding back those who break out ahead, so their strength pulls the weaker ones along.

This only works if the all of weaker ones will eventually be able to reap the benefits and stand on their own, instead of squandering them and demanding more help. If help is guaranteed, sooner or later those demanding help will outnumber those who can provide. The only ones benefiting in this situation are people in charge of re-distributing help, which, ironically, get put in charge by those asking for help.

No, and the fact that there are poor white people and successful minorities should really call the whole idea into question.

For fuck's sake, dude. We are making a point that every race can be successful, not just white.

>not being able to read

Sure the fuck does but people always don't get what it means exactly.

Your right it's not like the FBI attacked the black community trying for equal rights in the 60s or the CIA flooded the black community with crack while the justice department locked blacks up for 10x the time compared to whites caught with the same amount of powdered cocaine. It's not like it's proven fact the government has conspired against black people not even a generation ago. OH WAIT

Fucking Troof. American people start to unite. Occupy wall street takes on corporate corruption, while tea party attacks the government. We shock ((them)) so they turned our momentum on ourselves.

Then it's not "white" privilege, is it now?

All Jews are capitalists? Wow, that's awesome!

I'm headed to a mosque asap!

#capitalism4life

And? You do realize there are groups of people who are against government corruption of the type you describe, who are dedicated and serious, and whose beliefs and knowledge makes them very different and often somewhat socially misunderstood or ostracized -- and who are mostly white?

And it's not because they hate blacks.

You see, blacks have an additional disadvantage: they are faced with the temptations of a society that tells them whites are racists and bigots, tells them republicans are the party of hate and ignorance, tells them their indignation and hatred is justified and deserves praise.

youtu.be/kl39KHS07Xc

sometimes but not always

No.
All the faggots that believe in it are losers that want to blame a good country like the US for their failures.
The only privilege that exists is what income bracket you grew up in. Even then, I'm a big believer that almost anyone can change that through education and hard work.
Other shit like the privilege of not being perceived as a criminal like blacks or Latinos isn't even true. Every school shooting all the SJWs and Euro cucks call out white men, but calling out a stupid dead black kid resisting arrest is racist.

No, there's still white privilege, just to a much smaller extent. Class privilege is the true issue that should unite people

>It is not a fundamental truth that blacks are lazier or more violent because they are black.

of course it is. how can you even say otherwise with a straight face?

Well it comes down to averages. Sure there are violent, criminal, lazy white people, just as there are successful blacks. But looking at averages there is a difference between races, and it is these averages (crime rate, employment, IQ) that are important, not the edge cases.

America has a social safety net for all people (obviously not as strong as in socialist countries but it exists). The problem is when you have a group in society that does not work and pays no taxes, and in fact takes a huge piece of the welfare pie, this is where the safety net becomes exploited. When you have a group like that, those who do work and contribute taxes have to not only fund social programs they also have to pay the taxes that are not being collected from the welfare state, to the tune of thousands of dollars a year per family. It's unfair, but we as a society have agreed to not let Americans starve in the street (for the most part we could do more).

Look I'm white and I've lived in poor neighborhoods being poor myself. I volunteered at food banks and they only people gaming the system were the black clients. These guys would roll up in blinged out rides wearing expensive clothes and demand everything for free, even shit they were not supposed to get like toiletries. And if there were any black "volunteers" (AKA court ordered community service) they would just steal the stuff and hand it out. This happened every day. This is the attitude, "you owe us, white people. If you won't give it to us we'll take it."

White people are not the enemy. Without white people blacks in America would be fucked.

What I'm trying to say by my reply is that I have learned a lot of what I've learned from intelligent and kind-hearted, but hard-working and dedicated, white people.

However, to give you an astounding example of a black man of this caliber, and he's on youtube:

Thomas Sowell

Humanity's problem isn't a race war as much as it is a class war. The elite like Rothschild are the real problems. They pit different races against one another and do despicable shit behind closed doors while we fight amongst ourselves,

You have a point but you are teetering on a dangerous threshold is painting black with a broad brush and stating that they are disadvantaged because they are genetically inferior.

That is not the case. Individual people who have the smarts and awareness can and will succeed, regardless of background and race. The problem is that people don't like tales of individual success, it's either all or nothing for them.

That's bullshit. I live in a country who it's kind of racist but there gypsies have one of the most luxury homes made by illegalities, while white people work sometimes on minimal wage, live in 10x10 apartments and still try to grow up a good child in spirits of laws and being honest and work lover. Most of people prejudgment the gypsies and when one it's a good guy, honest and friendly (not an animal like, who always want to attack you or steal from you) people really appreciate... So dear SJW, black guys and what are you are,friends, if the "persecuted" part of people start to live like a human being, respect the laws, try to integrate and respect the common sense, racism and " white privilege" will be gone. People like people who like them, if you scream "fuck white people" live with the tax money form their work (without trying to work) of course they will hate you too.
If you want to change a country try to change yourself, don't change the country to fit your selfish desires.

I'm pretty certain you can't prove crack was done by the CIA. I would also point out that longer sentencing for crack is one of those common sense things that are actually just stupid. But if you can find a verified quote from a lawmaker saying "let's punish crack more harshly because fuck niggers", then I might believe. As for the FBI going after civil rights leaders in the 60s, that shit happened 50 years ago. It isn't the same system now.

those pieces of shit should have their mansions burnt down and their banks reduced to rubble. More people need to learn about the Rothschild families corruption

Works in theory, fails in practice. That why I am a beaner living in USA. That shit was tried in my home country, no thanks.

You're probably just as fucking poor we're just not cucks about it.