Be american

>be american
>get a subprime education
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495897377903.webm

b-b-but muh top 10 universities worldwide ranking!!!

only because he was asian

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>be american
>get in debt for life because you have to PAY for your subprime education

why do whites chimp out so much?

He is paying billions in loans just for that
I hope it was worth it

What did he say briefly ? I don't understand english language spoken especially if the guy screams

>SHIT NIGGA DAYUM FUCK YOU WHAT YOU GOING TO DO HUH? NUFFIN YOU GON DO NUFFIN *chinese name* NIGGA BITCH SHEEEIT NIGGA

it's hs

That's a high school you idiots

So we don't knwo why he is pissed ?

don't worry none of the foreign autists on Sup Forums understand spoken english, they can only type it.

it is al the same to them, they dont even know what a hs is, don't sweat it.

Oh so you don't have to pay for college?

Or you don't know because you don't have the brain to go there?

No. He is just telling him to shut up even though he is not talking.

of course we pay for college
just like many other cunts
what is your point, slav?

I want to beat the shit out of that prick

nothing wrong with that, rejecting cultural marxism indoctrination is every white man's right, stay red pilled

But it is an average poster on Sup Forums
So you can punch a poster below or above you

it's a chemistry class

nothing

I just find it wicked that you can't get educated if you're poor

which one's the weakest in this thread? its the swede right?

OOGA BOOGA YOU TALKING TO ME? OGOGOGOGOGO YOU TALKING TO ME MR ERIKSON?

you get grant and stuff
so you can at least get a bs if you are poor

all wings of academia is corrupted by cultural marxism, who do you think fabricated the lies of climate change? chicom scientists

>be American
>work ass off whole life to get into harvard
>Some fuck writes BLM 100 times and gets in anyways.

:D that was retarded

fighting with a hs teacher who can't fight back is not the same thing making the us competitive in the global economy
it's kind of poisoning your own dog, it doesn't do anything except inflate your own ego

>defends an entitled, spoiled, possibly leftist, piece of shit
>standing up against cultural marxism

>OOGA BOOGA WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKIN TO
what did he mean by this

does he actually think he's significant in any way?

yeah, an average swede has a vagina so he won't fight back, it is safe to punch him

no actually punch him for being stupid >you can't get educated if you're poor

I really hope cultural marxism was a thing

t. marxist

That was ironic ? When you learn a language you know first the writing system. Oral is much more diffucult. I know a polish guy who easily writes me in french without online dictionnary but he is really shit in oral

We really need to reopen asylums.

clearly people are filming him to make fun of him

doesn't make it justifiable

what i mean to say is that it's clearly not normal behavior if people are filiming it

>The rest of the world's universities are such garbage that they think a U.S. public high school is a private university.

>american universities

Nothing if value. He's insanely going off telling the teacher to sit down and telling him to get out of his face and telling him to pick up his classroom after throwing garbage all over. Just insane ramblings. Public school teachers in the U.S. need tasers in my opinion.

It's fucking lame but that nog will probably accomplish more than you will.

Well, yes sort of ironic. My point is a lot of autists on Sup Forums can type really well so they can trick me into believing that they actually know English. But imagine talking with them IRL. I doubt they would be able to deliver their bantz as efficiently. you,,, ummm... are.... amurkin.... ummm shit.... w-w-what?

that's also not exclusive, people will everything

how people react to it is the telling story
so much of the thread is about how american affirmative action and cultural appropriation/assimilation suck
while totally ignoring the student-teacher abuse in the op

which says that it is easier to complain about/from some esoteric and ideological position then to look at the dog in the face
terror manifest

>people will everything
people will film everything

You have shit highschools, not even the ones in my country are that bad.

>all wings of academia is corrupted by cultural marxism,
If your not baiting you could need help. Politics and society was never mentioned in a single math or science class I took.

Fucking entitled white people man

He has to have significant mental health problems.

stop bullying honest hardworking asians

kek

>I just find it wicked that you can't get educated if you're poor
They make out the best. They end up with zero debt due to grants. The middle class are the ones who get fucked.

>tfw public school, public university pleb
>tfw nothing exciting like this ever happened in my schools

That didn't look shitty that was just one shit student because we have to educate everyone until they graduate or turn 21. Hopefully he gets mental health treatment it ends up in juvy. At my school all those kids were in the special education classes so that they wouldn't affect everyone elses education.

>tfw my government cut special ed's budget so i wound up with the retards that would scream and go punch lockers if anyone contraried them

>At my school all those kids were in the special education classes so that they wouldn't affect everyone elses education.
I'm assuming this was in the 80s, 90s or early 00s, now they only put severely autistic people in special ed, the ones with anger issues go to normal classes and cause havoc

>"Bitch ass nigga" Says a white boy to an asian old man
Why do people do this? I mean, he coould've say chink or something like that

>the ones with anger issues go to normal classes and cause havoc
exactly what i was talking about

now i'd murder just about anyone who has anger issues, fuck they piss me off

dont american have attitude grades?
like, it starts out as a 10(so an A in burger terms) and it can be reduced if you're a dipshit. its extra shameful since you have to fuck up really badly to get it reduced.

>now i'd murder just about anyone who has anger issues, fuck they piss me off
irony

"conduct cut" is irrelevant because it doesn't stop them
it just lower their grades
and if they don't care they really don't care

We had a vending machine in my h.s. that a fat sped head butted shattering the glass. That was pretty amusing.

>YOU GO SIT DOWN!1!1!!1!1!
>I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING!!11!!!

>tfw my government cut special ed's budget so i wound up with the retards that would scream and go punch lockers if anyone contraried them
Jesus that's horrible. Does Canada just have a federal budget for education or does it vary by provence like the U.S.

Is that an university?
Really?

A L P H A A S F U C K

Only sissybois would defend the teacher

by province

there's also school districts, and their only purpose seems to be to squander whatever amount of money they receive

Late 90s. Well I was in elementary in the 80s IIRC they weeded them out early.

someone like this doesn't get to university unless they're niggers

anyway asian science teachers are the worst, i had one from laos and she was just like kahn from king of the hill

>fighting with a hs teacher who can't fight back is not the same thing making the us competitive in the global economy

It's H1B visa that making the U.S. of A competitive in the global economy

It drives me nuts too. I live around a bunch of Hispanics from all over and they ones who speak English will constantly say nigga every other word.

oh and a LOT of people want to abolish the school district system, at least in quebec

there's a federation of school districts and you know what their argument against that is? it's apparently sexist to want to abolish them

We have files/records. Like they track behavior and incidents in addition to academic scores and health issues. But I've never heard of a score.

trump is cutting that

huh
here its really important
like its the kind of shit that would get you rejected from university despite perfect grades.

My state spent half per pupil on our school as they did the neighboring city and we had top test scores and high graduation rates and the city was a train wreck of stupidity.

>NY-GUHHH
what did he mean by this

Good I won't have to have my pay reduced because some less intelligent 3rd world with no debt can do it for less. Companies (mine included) have been abusing the system for years.

Chink is too racist so except stormfag usual normies use nigga

it's hs

student like op won't make it

the equivalent of the gopnik that goes to britain to get government gibs and never integrate except when hes deported and the injustice and rasism of the british system fucked him over

It´s really cringey. Reminds of people here who use mexican slang because they spend their days glued to their phones, looking at shitty memes on facebook, with very prominent mexican slang
Really? I thought it was less racist than "nigga". Still, the image of a white kid calling an old asian man a nigga is too bizarre for me

If you ever visit the US you should seriously sit in at a public school class.
You'll hate us twice as much.

THIS IS THE FACE OF AMERICAN """"""""""""""WHITES""""""""""""""

But he's actually white.

>ay who da fucc do yoo fink u r u fuccn wacc azz niqqa

Yeah, you can tell this kid is switched on and aware of the Jews.

quebec in general is a train wreck of stupidity but that's most likely because school was optional before the 60's

amerischools

American parents must feel like shit, knowing their child is going to have an American education

Wow.... this is so powerful.

absolutely amazing

Did he get expelled or something?

oh I like canned food now

I understand spoken English perfectly except for new rap songs that use so many slangs

I'm surprised that the teacher didn't call security.

what a piece of shit lol

what in literal fuck

>guy prints out a piece of paper and pretends it's school work
>europeans fall for it
every time