youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo]
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs logged

Double Sixx's logged, throat clogged!

Do you find yourself siliking sixxshit threads? Do you want to do something small but useful? I've taken down the wikis. You could go and complain about the content on animaterr man's YouTube channel. Be polite, factual and point out that Black Veil Brides often have underaged children fans who might find the content upsetting, so if it can't be taken down because of free speech concerns, the channel should be behind a LOG in (they'll like that). Don't post negative comments, just select "Report" in the menu option.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news - TAKEN DOWN

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki - TAKEN DOWN

TARGETS

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo]
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

Will it stop them posting? Probably not. But it'll be amusing.

roll

Reminder that logless is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like Dani's piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of Mehmet jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Logs clog in all throats.

You do realize that's more autistic than logposting

>gets to lick peanut butter off his balls

Is that a pinku gaiu reference?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Not if it fucks with their shit. And it's pasts, so it's just as easy for me to post once as their terrible shoops.

The more threads they start, the more anons will get annoyed and may take a little bit of action

Only need a few anons to join in and the YouTube channel will go dark

Reminder that logless is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like Dani's piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of Mehmet jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Logs clog in all throats.

That's like 1 thread a day man, nobody cares. Also you're taking down a channel with 200 views on average. Not gonna stop you, in fact I don't doubt you, but if you keep on getting triggered by logposters, you'll become the second Barneyfag.

we spoke last night. the YouTube videos were posted above. I'm going to flag the fuck outta them. you got the wikis smashed to bits and I'm gonna do my part to end this fucking cancer.

>the YouTube videos were posted above
Yep, if you noticed, I posted them

>That's like 1 thread a day man
There's 5 in the catalogue as we post

I'm not triggered - I just find their tears delicious and it makes me smile

oh word. very nice friend

Their? You sure it's not just one really autistic guy

Also, how did you come to hate 'em?

Grow up.

i have witnessed double sixxs i can die peacefully now
but i wont I'll keep log posting

Tbh you've already won. Keep it up, make 'em squirm.

kek you think we care if some ancillary sites we half assedly make stay up or go down? every day we will still be here, posting hot logs of andy sixxs shit and theres nothing you can do about it. go, petition youtube to remove videos containing poopy humor... speaks volumes about your maturity level, kid. grow up ;)

I bought something just for you junior and no, it's not that delicious, nutty, creamy log. Don't worry, I'll be giving it to you soon enough. You'll hear my footsteps behind you, you'll smell my apple and cinnamon vape. Your heart will start to race, you'll spin around just in time to see the flash of my blade and the tipping of my fedora. As you lay on the ground bleeding like a stuck pig, the last thoughts to go through your mind will be ones of regret, wishing that you'd never messed with Andy's Loggers. You've fucked up big time loglet, your immaturity and childish behaviour have brought the Reaper to your door. I'll be seeing you soon kiddo.

Anti log shills BTFO

How will they recover?

I think I'm gonna stay, this is still better than autistic debates on Sup Forums and obvious bait

GO ANNDY GO ANNDY GO! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Would you suck them on a truck?
Would you suck them like a cuck?
Would you, could you in a tree
Suck out Andy's logs with me?

I would not suck them on a truck.
I wouldn't suck them like a cuck.
I wouldn't suck them here or there..
I wouldn't suck them anywhere!

>Also, how did you come to hate 'em?
Just look at the posts below mine. How could you not love that much denial and butthurt?

Youre a liar, yes you are
I can see it from afar
You would definately suck his shit
You would suck it like a tit
Don't run that bullshit here with me
Or else Andy wont shit for thee

Youre a liar, yes you are
I can see it from afar
You would definately suck his shit
You would suck it like a tit
Don't you try to lie with me
Or else Andy wont shit for thee

I would not lie to likes of you!
I know a place where shits are due
It's not my mouth, or truck, or tree
Now run along and leave me be!

Wait a minute, my good friend
We have not yet reached our end
Our end, of course, is Andy's ass
Now stop whining and suck his brown mass

Roll for dealers choice

>the sound of Andy shitting in my mouth

legitimate question to you log-posters: what is the connection between Andy Sixx and logs of shit? I get it, his are especially creamy and steamy, but was there some sort of incident which gave birth to this? Probably gonna get logged and clogged or get a log of this guyed for this, but whatever
Dude, is this your first day on the internet? The more you struggle the stronger they'll fight back. You've probably laughed at feminists or the like getting trolled with shitposting and now, that you're on the receiving and you get all butthurt?
Just wait, it'll die down eventually once nobody replies anymore to this

Kek
"Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Andy
Well you logged me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Andy"

Mfw every choice is ecstacy

I double that. I started posting just because I saw the asshurt logless fag

>, it'll die down eventually
Kek

Say increasingly nervous man for the fifteenth time this year

Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Forced meme is forced

Rollin' for logs>Dialin' for dollars!

You got it!

first time participating in any logthread and even if it doesn't die done, I don't really care, but if that idea gives you the kicks more power to you

stick stickly

I think its a satire resembling american youth today. He looms like a girl(make up and hair extensions) yet every girl thinks hes hot.
More importantly, as expressed in pther threads, traditional fornication wouldn't even scratch the surface of how affectionate one could be for Andy Sixx. In result, scatophilla, the least sexually stimulating thing, is played on as a paradox to millenial sexual exploration. I think the satire of those two combined is what fuels the flame to this meme.
He/they are obviously making fun of the scat fetish. Moreover they laugh at other pubescent children and their sexuality awakening to a man who dresses like a female.

Either that or the creator is serious about it and legitimately has a scat fetish or something.

Summer Camp Memories

You may be onto something here. Also steamy logs from the sixxhole are in fact delicious, so theres that too.

I was contemplating that inference too. But i think that the original log poster or whoever created this meme or someone they knew irl was violated by this andy sixx dude long ago and this is the aftermath of such trauma.

I mean from the comedic standpoint, i think it just works so well.

Ive notice they parodize movie titles and album covers to relate to this meme (silence of the logs, metallica) and nobody really knows the origin of it. More submemes sprout from that like slidding and grow up and people either go along with it and contribute to the log posting or theyre like us and dont really truly know what the point of this is

Oh of course. Andy logs are the creamiest by far.

Warm log

There a just a lot to use. Steam,cream,dream. Logs. Slidding. Throats. Dubs logged. Sixx. Its funny actually to see how creative these weirdos have gotten from the original question. Not to mention Dani filth and Tyler's o rings.

Ill never understand this meme

But why do they give a shit?

Its like an expanding universe of autism.

And the weird thing is that theyre completely conscious of how fucked up it is!

In the wix articles, they mention other people being weirded out when asked of Andy's shit. Thats how I knoe this guy is either a nihilist genius with nothing but spare time or just really sick in the head from some shit-related traumatoc experience.

>Why does andy give a shit*
Because General andy sixx is the commander of the BVB army and must discharge his duties as provider of the log to ensure tht nobody's throat ever goes unclogged

I think the dani filth and tyler onion rings are just extras that log poster came up with on their own and they just merged naturally

>In the wix articles,
What wix articles?

>Dude, is this your first day on the internet?
Yep. Still learning the ropes. It's fun though

LOGging in

I for one appreciate these shit threads. There legit funnier than you threads.

>you threads
Ylyl threads I mean

I think you also meant
* they're

is this shit replacing the banana?

No, I mean I need a steamy log in my throat, pronto.

Absolutely not.