Philip brailsford didn't look at the race of his victim he just wanted to kill a human...

philip brailsford didn't look at the race of his victim he just wanted to kill a human ,a father a loved person a person who didn't do anything wrong

>Cops should demonstrate against this sick fuck if not more and more people would hate the police because they don't care about non cops

>pic related the cunt who killed a lovely father

RIP Daniel Shaver

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2016/03/31/texas-man-fatally-shot-mesa-officer-hit-back-neck-chest-thigh-cheek/82475886/
wnyc.org/radio/#/ondemand/815654
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Somebody needs to find this fucker and kill him.

He will be fine ....sadly but true his ching chong wife will be fine and when people attack him he will be protected from cunts who just follow orders ....

Did you even watch the video? He was warned if he moved his hands down he would be shot.

what are you talking about? eminem said if you're white you're untouchable by police are you trying to say he's lying? 'lwhite boi white boi you're untouchable!" yeah!

Yeah okay, but why are cops instructing someone who 'might be' armed to move towards them in the first place? That's fucking stupid.

If they simply made him lay down arms/legs spread and cuffed him none of this shit would happen. If I ever get in a situation like this I'm just going to lay spread eagle on my stomach and ignore the cops until they cuff me, fuck that shit.

Yeah, a police officer screamed at him that he would be killed if he didn't follow like 20 instructions while another autistic cunt killed him great job murica police...

This

The dude was drunk and did not deserve to die. Tell me, how do you crawl forward with your legs crossed, drunk? Fuck you.

The only way this is going to change is if police are in fear of the consequences of their behavior. Since the government has no interest in making that happen, it falls to the people to deal with it. When for every citizen unjustly killed by the police, two police are killed by the people, they will understand. Nothing less than a river of blood will stop them.

Because a lot of people have guns, police is nervous af that's why innocent unarmed people getting killed all the time .

It's fucking sad for his wife and his children ....

Some people loving so suck the dick of a cop they don't care if the so called "cop" is a ice cold murderer

murica =retarded leader
murica =retarded citizens
murica =retarded police force
murica =retarded alphabet agencies
murica =retarded military
amount of national debt can't go on forever, soon as China makes Saudi Arabia sell its oil in the gold backed yaun, murican wealth ends no more petrodollar. Retarded muricans think this isn't coming. The world laughs at you while you think you're laughing at the world.

Let me be clear most cops are nice people but this one is a fucking murderer

The cop told him if your gonna fall forward you fall on your face, he just wanted to see dem hands nigga

Interesting post, euroscum. You do realize that shale oil is Murica based, and the turban bros are running out? Right?

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun

>not funny when It happens to a white person ...isn't it ?

It's just funnier when it happens to niggers, this is still funny

This

he is giving the scum of society an enema.
>not all hero's wear capes

The cop acted like a fucking dominatrix

>if your gonna fall forward you fall on your face slut

Because a dude who pops xanax and other benzos like candy bqck in the days must be a smart relevant person

Welp ...your commented

Lets not forget the real Villian here is the fucking soccer mom that called in the tip, bitch got someone killed cuz she couldn't differentiate between an air rifle and a real gun.

What happened to the days when Sup Forums hated the government abusing its power? Apparently it's been replaced by people who can barely pull cop's dicks out of their mouths long enough to type.

It saddens me that there are so many cop apologists on Sup Forums. Fuck off back to Sup Forums for your circlejerk.

The cops on the scene had multiple opportunities to get the guy cuffed and patted down, but they chose to play a lethal game of Simon Says with him instead.

The fact that this psychopath wanna-be movie star got away with murder has caused me to lose the final shred of hope I had for us as a country.

On Tuesday the citizens of Alabama are going to elect a predator to the senate, murder is legal if you're a cop or wealthy enough, and our president is less qualified than your average Sup Forumstard for the most important job in the world.

I can't wait for the tech companies to finally fuck up enough to release an AI that finally puts an end to all this.

The man reached for his waistband when told not to. He was instructed to get out of the room multiple times and resisted, which led to his crying, sissy-baby tantrum.

When you're told not to reach for your waistband, DON'T FUCKIN' REACH FOR IT. If a cop has a report of a gun wielding lunatic and you're told not reach for your waistband, and you do... what the fuck are you supposed to do? Sit on your ass and get shot by some psycho?

Yes, the says the Left because they love nothing more than dead cops to spread their garbage ideals. Cops protect and provide law and order.

You'll never see a Leftie protest a cop killing, even if the cop is one from their own tribe.

Shame on you and your faggot Leftist, jihadist, gay, child molesting, AIDS-infested animals.

I wish death on each and every last one of you.

Idc, I agree we are retarded. Let us suffer already, I'm done seeing this stupidity.

You'll be the first to go because you're white. It doesn't make a difference you believe in their bullshit or not. The Left is about as logical as Jews for Nazis, or Blacks for the KKK. You're trash.

>You'll be the first to go because you're white.
In which scenario, user?

>It doesn't make a difference you believe in their bullshit or not.
>their
Who?

>The Left is about as logical as Jews for Nazis, or Blacks for the KKK.
Can you elaborate on this?

>You're trash.
At least I'm not a boot-licking toadie.

>Cops should demonstrate against this sick fuck if not more and more people would hate the police because they don't care about non cops

Explain how they can do this? A tweet? Facebook post?

A personalized letter to every single American stating they against an obvious use of abuse of power?

he looks like a soyboy

Fact: I've never fired a gun before but I've been playing cs since 2002 and a ton of stealth action games so I know what I am talking about.
I watched the video. It takes 1 bullet to subdue someone who is crying and not of a sound mind. Aim for the arm in which he is potentially going to pull a gun on you with. Shoot him in that arm and he cannot shoot you. You then proceed to arrest him. 5 bullets is murder. This guy deserves life in prison. You are fucking retarded if you disagree.

Soyboy with an assault rifle. Not a good combination.

Roll and see if you live or die

You aim center mass to stop someone
>aiming for limbs
LOL

Image didn't go through, weird.

fuck off bootlicker, the cop fucked up, plain and simple

Underrated post

Not if you want to stop them without killing them.

roll

at least he didn't care about race?

Rollan

Fuck off bootlicker

Center mass is abdomen. This equals death. Are you retarded?

>who didn't do anything wrong
cheated on his wife with a coworker.

You don't use LETHAL force against someone in the hopes of not killing them. You use it to stop someone and hope they don't die in process.

no shit
you don't aim for limbs if you want to stop someone

Jumpy and nervous police officer killed someone. Idk if he is a murderer but I know for sure he was not ready to be a police officer.

GREAT! white bitches killing
White bitches, KEEP going!
THIS makes me happy!!
Kill yourselves whitebois..
makes me KEK.

I head daniel shavers family wants to start a gofundme to pay for a hit on him.

Dont worry, they'll make their quota of blacks too

Trying too hard

>America cucks believe in the land of the free

>America cucks believe in using lethal force to kill people because they didn't want to go to prison

This logic is pretty murica

Lol, America is in the right if there's nobody to say otherwise right? NO WITNESSES

Daniel shavers family has started a gofundme to pay for a hitman.

He wasn't a threat though. Even if he had a gun he was at a disadvantage and not a threat. He didn't need to be shot 5 times. He could have been shot once in the shoulder of the arm controlling the "gun". How are Americans so stupid? It's mind-boggling.

I'd donate 2$ to a good cause, better than all those black whores asking for money on there.

Lol Jesus. Not even the Lard can save America.

Americans are scared of their shadows bro, they don't have what it takes for the real world. They run around with a gun hoping to get into a confrontation to shoot someone, in canada we use our hands unless the intent is to actually kill.

Link ? I would donate 200 €

Fuck this thread

American police officers are not trained properly or long enough, in my country you have to train at least 4 years to be an officer or 1 to be a non-commisioned officer (less money, shitty gun, drives the car for the officer)

link or didn't happen

If you try to find a reason why so may people hates the police there you go

Fuck you cock sucking cop friend

American populus wouldn't have these problems if we shot back at cops and didn't have niggers

Gets my dick hard when people talk like this.

Press f to pay respect

>poor children hope they will recover from this tragedy

uh oh

F

R.I.P

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

reroll

R.I.P.

rawl

Roll

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2016/03/31/texas-man-fatally-shot-mesa-officer-hit-back-neck-chest-thigh-cheek/82475886/
Each one of the five shots fired by Mesa police officer Philip “Mitch” Brailsford made contact with his target, puncturing Texas man Daniel Shaver’s neck, back, left chest and thigh, and grazing his cheek
>neck
>thigh
>cheek

Center mass, eh?

R.I.P

Fuck Phillip and his illegal alien hing chong wife

If you have 10 minutes to waste, you can understand why the jury found him not guilty from this radiolab podcast. start from 39 minutes

wnyc.org/radio/#/ondemand/815654

There is no evidence but trust me it's true

i mean just as smart as trump...

they're both just white trash, one just happened to be born a billionaire.

Can we get a TL;DR?

So many niggers and Hillary supporters on Sup Forums keep bringing this up. No one gives a flying fuck.

BECAUSE THEY DIDNT KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE WAS IN THE ROOM.

THE DUMFUCK DESERVED TO DIE. IF HE HAD ANY BIT OF SENSE, ALL HE HAD TO NOT DO WAS PUT HIS HANDS DOWN.

HE COULD HAVE SIMPLY SAID "FUCK YOU COP, I AM UNARMED, INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY, DONT BELIEVE ME THEN COME FRISK ME I WILL CONTINUE TO LIE FACE DOWN WITH MY ARMS OUT."

BUT NOOOOOOO THE GODDAMN MORON DID EXACTLY WHAT THE COP SAID NOT TO DO.

Nope he did not. The one who fucked up is dead.

I can't even skip to 39 minutes on my tabelt

he was fucking drunk

Nah how crazy white people are acting in these times she did the right thing. The cop did the wrong thing he was on a power trip.

Yeah I like eminem but his political view is just retarded

I respect lil wayne so much because he don't want to talk about blm because he didn't like them

Obviously niggers and Hillary supporters (51% of people according to the government) care.
That's not nobody.

The man tried to speak and ask what was going on but the officers told him to shut up under the threat of his life. Dude was drunk and probably believed they would kill him if he disobeyed, let alone made a mistake like pulling up his shorts.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH