Imagine getting killed by this guy while begging for mercy for no fucking reason

imagine getting killed by this guy while begging for mercy for no fucking reason

and he gets away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/stories/report-from-chicago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The PD had a detective investigate the shooting. According to the Guardian, "The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor."

The cop was fired afterward for poor performance and policy violations.

If you've got to go out, might as well be shot by Michael Cerrra

Can literally any loser become a cop in the US or what? Do you need any classification or training?

And remember, the jury did NOT see all the body cam video that we've seen. The defense went all the way to the State Supreme Court to redact everything past the point where the victim first enters the hallway (like, you know, everything that really mattered). The justices agreed that it would be "prejudicial" against the police officer if the jury got to see that.

I think that if the jury had seen the entire video, he would have been found guilty.

you need to be able to spell your own name with 3 mistakes or less.

kek

he just did his job. thats more then you fags do. now calm down it was just another guy.

If you watch the video he does reach back in a sudden movement, super suspiciously

Apparently it only takes 9 months to become a cop.

>hire pussy beta that spent a little bit of time in the gym
>be surprised when he's too pussy to manhandle niggers and shoots out of fear
That's why they didn't charge him, they felt bad for the soyboy knowing he'd be a complete bitch in prison and they were the ones who gave him a gun

Dubs of truth!

these people would not qualify:

Sounds like you saw a different video.

Actually, they only want losers! There's an IQ test and the top performers are sent home. The justification is that high IQ and mental illness have a pretty strong correlation, but there's no psychological test at any point in the process so that's clearly not the case.

>The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

Not even. All Phillip had to fucking do was give proper and clear instructions, and in the last 10 seconds of Dan's life, Phillip choked on his duties and it cost a human life.

"Hands up in the air and crawl"?

How about "hands up in the air and walk on your knees"? It's three fucking extra words that would have saved a man's life. But no, CRAWL.

And at no time during Dan's 10 second crawl did Phillip say "Hands in the air!" as a man is in crippling fear for his life, like he originally told him. And how could Phillip not fucking see Dan didn't have a gun in the last half a second before he shot him 5 fucking times?

Phillip should have never been acquitted. I hope to fucking christ there is a civil case brought down upon Phillip and/or the police department so we could have a proper example made out of these weak police officers. Negligent is an understatement of this coward's professional conduct.

I've seen the video and they told him a bunch of stupid shit to do like keep his legs crossed and crawl at the same time type of stupid shit. All that needs to be said is lay on the ground with your arms out and then they can go and handcuff him from there but the police were autistic here and I will even say they were bullying this poor guy.

I saw the video. I side with the cop. dude was a bitch and didn't listen. deserved it.

he just shot him because he felt like shooting someone, and he thought he could easily get away with it

Ouch

cut myself there.

ITT blue pilled faggots think anyone gives a shit about a white guy being killed in a situation that was genuinely unfair. He was white.... that means legally his life has no value.
If it was a black guy firing at the police, the media would be spamming #handsupdontshoot.
If it was a women #patriarchykills would be trending.
Arab #notallmuslims.
But he was white, so no one gives a flying fuck, if anything the public sentiment will be something along the lines of "is killing racist homophobic islamaphobic while males really bad? We should do it more. It's nothing compared to the violence blacks and gays face".

INNOCENT

>thinking a human being deserved to die because he had to pull up is pants
no wonder you side with the cop, you're a fucking psychopath

But it wasn't Brailsford who gave the confusing commands, it was Sgt. Charles Langley.

s t a l e b a i t

Makes total sense they'd want average IQ types because they follow orders better, lacking the intelligence to question those orders or 2nd guess superiors. All the cops I ever met or know are not exactly brain surgeons.

post pic of the guy actually shouting commands. hes the real cunt in all of this

and now hes in the philippines, presumably swimming in pussy

Lmao it’s the guy who comes into every thread to lie and trick people who didn’t see the video. He didn’t deserve to die but lying just makes you look retarded and untrustworthy

Wasting your time here with Sup Forums tards user

This guy is what the founding fathers were thinking about when they gave you the right to bear arms.

i will post this here for people defending this cop

better than 'refugees welcome' would you agree?

>rock river arm anything
>keymod

Put this man in prison for shit taste in furniture

lol.
the vic was white.
white lives don't matter.
fuck off with your histrionic pseudo-SJW bullshit.
a REAL SJW wouldn't give a fuck about some stupid white piece of shit.

>Points a bb gun out of a hotel window
>died for no fucking reason

He didnt point it out the window

no. lmfao.
refugees welcome is fucking hilarious.

yeah,its also better to get killed by a cop with tattos a weapon with FUCK YOU engraved in it

britbong here, hardly been reported. What happened? give me the unbiased news, Sup Forums

its about the engraving dumbass, not the weapon

mine says yee haw.

white amercians killing white americans like everyday

bump

t. no guns

niggers kill each other more than whites do in America

shit race b8 m8

fbi.gov/news/stories/report-from-chicago

Its a laser etching not an engraving

not the guy but now you're just splitting hairs.
how many confirmed kills did you get on your last airsoft adventure?

im not even an american,but yeah in people are too instable to have a gun

I think the pig is a stupid faggot
I also think that people who put etched/engraved pieces on their gun are huge faggots too.

With that said, I think the outrage that the guy put a $10 ricer dust cover on his gun is overblown.

Care about the shooting, not the shit he bought off of ebay.

It's not that he got it, it's about what it says.
The cop obviously has some fucked mental state and power hunger based on what he got "laser etched" onto his gun

>The cop obviously has some fucked mental state and power hunger based on what he got "laser etched" onto his gun

IE he is your typical cop with your typical cop mentality
This is surprising to who exactly?

this,this is what i meant. you can basically see in the damn video. giving cray commands:
"put your hands in the air,cross your legs and crawl" cant he just order him to put his hand on the ground and lay down while he cuffs him ?

The guy who shot the man wasnt the one even giving the orders.

I find it baffling that people think the mentality of these cops is somehow different than their local police.
We have been militarizing our police since the 80s.

They have acted like this for years, except nobody gave a fuck because you only heard about it from minorities. Now that there are cameras everywhere and you realize how deep its gotten there is outrage

Too fucking bad, the precedent was set years ago

I wonder, was jury allowed to see this? If not, they should have. Also body cam footage should have been shown in court.Cop should have done at least a few years in prison.

you can search in google,friend.
but according to the news article i read, i think it said the judge didnt want to see the marking/engraving

stay mad

these are the best bait threads in awhile

Normally, yes. However, the popos weren't certain that the hotel room was empty. They couldn't go up to him to cuff him because they'd be exposed and vulnerable to an attack from the room.

Dindu nuffin, just ask em

There were a bunch of officers. One or two of them could've handcuffed him while the others stayed on guard against the door they clearly didn't give a shit about a few minutes later.

Makes you wonder why the trolls even bother with this topic.

by a factor of something like 25:1

but they strolled right up to the room after the shooting and tried to use the key card.

TO PROTECT AND SERVE
MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS FROM UNARMED CITIZENS

the most sickening part is you can tell these fucks were on a power trip making this guy crawl and beg before they killed him. fucking sadists.

Anyone covering the door couldn't do much about someone shooting through it from the other side. You can tell from the video that the officers involved were trying to call upon their "tactical" training. Problem is, they're too stupid and too overly equipped to handle that scenario successfully.

its fucking funny and sad in the same time

Right?? They're like stupid robots. Doing routines without understanding why, then doing something that negates the whole process just a few moments later. Just idiots with guns.

I want to join a police force
I like to kill
how hard is it to join the police?

He is nothing but a murdering crooked ass motherfucking cunt fuck cop who should be rotting away in a cell getting fucked up his ass by 300IB crackhead niggers on a daily basis because he is a low life festering cunt fuck bastard shithead killer who does not have two brain cells as that is why he is a fucking cunt fuck fucko cunt !!

The keep lowering the standards for people to get in, seriously. If you aren't a felon and you can run a block you can get in

He's a cunt fuck him

>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

White people don't kill. We're perfect angels. You're just a nigger I bet.

Yea this explains it basically
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

handcuff the fucker on the ground brainstem. problem solved.

Here we go b8

Sounds like a shitty society that hasn't evolve.

he needs to crawl towards me since we have to clear room by room and I have to concentrate on that corner

>give impossible to follow commands to the possible gunner like: cross legs,hands up and crawl
both were wrong, the cop more because he was too stressed and gave many commands to follow to a everyday joe scared of dieing and leaving his family who got more stressed and tried to pull his pants

the us is a scary place when you think about it

bullshit the room door was closed. you think there's a criminal with xray vision inside. stop sucking authority dick so hard faggot.

>be me

Le upboated

is there a video of this shooting
excuse my engrish

nobody suck authority dick so hard as those who pay taxes. and i don't pay a lot of them

imagine being told not to move your hands and reaching towards your waistband.

Thats what a well trained intelligent officer would have done.

Unfortunately too many american police are poorly trained and trigger happy.

I just hope we can be first world again. Sadly its in a downward spiral.
Well at least I still got my liquor and videogames

I have some felony but I dont know why
all I did was kill some niggers

Imagine getting drunk off the mini bar in you hotel room, walking out and then seconds later you are on the floor with a gun in your face while the cop keeps barking confusing orders while simultaneously saying that he is going to shoot you

The dude was 8ft away laying face down for like 3 mins. Where the fuck did the cop think he had a gun?

You needed to diversify for the force
Plain old minorities doesn't cut it anymore

I think the cop is fucking retarded and the orders were confusing. but the fact is, thats why the guy got shot.

he was worried about potential danger behind the corner

If you kill him then there is no chance, just being safe, do you have a problem with safety?

If anything, I think they guy yelling commands should get in trouble. Shaver was clearly drunk, and the officer (Sargent?) was yelling unclear, impossible commands while he was all limb tied up. After seeing the video, i could potentially see with how hyped up with adrenaline, and how Shaver and his wife didn't respond to the officers for a long time and stayed in their rooms, along with shaver reaching around his pants the whole time, i could maybe see how this loser freaked out and killed him, he didn't want to take chances. open to any to point out anything they disagree with what i just said, i only saw the video once. still doesn't excuse this guy for looking like a total fucking douche bag. he literally looks like he got beat up in high school (even looks like hes in high school). not to mention the "You're Fucked" on his dust cover? totally not professional for a cop.

Serious question because i am not sure and i am not a keyboard warrior, why couldn't they just have one guy keep the rifle pointed at him, while another guy walks with him and handcuffs him while he has his hand straight up in the air? why did shaver have to come to them? again, serious question, i am not sure how this stuff works, or should work.

What was etched on the gun?