Right click, Paste! /// What was the last thing your copied to your clipboard? No Cheating! GO!

Right click, Paste! /// What was the last thing your copied to your clipboard? No Cheating! GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLRyJ0dawjM?t=40
compass-ssl.xbox.com/assets/d8/02/d802c0fd-8dbe-4ae9-bbec-3fb3be803950.jpg?n=FH3-Hotwheels-500GB_Hero_desktop_1920x540.jpg
d.facdn.net/art/dragonofdarkness13/1430331191/1430331191.dragonofdarkness13_how_bout_ah_ride_.png
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/09/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-516
youtu.be/nHc288IPFzk
i.4cdn.org/b/1512501368342.webm
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLiHc7C70zGDmFkaAHXIIJT7Hbm6QVvbPvlD4U-fROLEHWSA/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
cdn.discordapp.com/avatars/202188649381625856/b54f79137bfb72fa446016f698c91c52.png?size=128
youtu.be/fuHcdFPBKy0
youtu.be/MX0tIZ4e_zk
youtube.com/channel/UCfmS6RLUD11u8OyueQXrchw
youtube.com/watch?v=JEGTvO1u4C8
youtu.be/evP3lXAuIPA
Sup
a.doko.moe/mefrlz.rar
youtu.be/keY7-RyOsHg
youtube.com/user/danethebrain
autotrader.ca/a/Ford/Ranger/Welland/Ontario/5_36006435_ON20080407105100047/?ursrc=hl&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=81_15_169
store.gorillaz.com/uk/music.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ImGui::NextColumn();

Why did these fuckers on Sup Forums gave me a permanent ban when I did nothing wrong?
Anyone know how to bypass this shit?

[Chorus]
Mother love me, long time, long time
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
Wonton, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Wonton, Hong Kong, wonton
One time, one time, wonton
Love me long time
Feed on my long schlong
Go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send you back to Hong Kong
Pair a wonton, wonton, love me long
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
One time, one time, wonton
Love me long time
Feed on my long schlong
Go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send you back to Hong Kong
Pair a wonton, wonton, love me long
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
One time, one time

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

youtu.be/vLRyJ0dawjM?t=40

compass-ssl.xbox.com/assets/d8/02/d802c0fd-8dbe-4ae9-bbec-3fb3be803950.jpg?n=FH3-Hotwheels-500GB_Hero_desktop_1920x540.jpg

Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!

Last time something dropped like this, Japan surrendered

JF1613

>Right click, Paste! ///

reddit?

Ok me and my entire family is from the south. I am on some level offended, however I laugh at the ignorance this video is trying to spread. We country fold know how to survive off the land and yes we know how to use guns. And I personaly had a 174 IQ in 4th grade, and for all you imature dumbasses who find this humorous and think people are actualy this stupid, that level of IQ is much higher than the avarage adult. So to all thoes who judge people based on sterio types, shame on you. Well see whos laughing when you government turns on us and kickes in your doors and we have the smarts and guns to survive.

desperate

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:OWFJRTCNZAZPQ6AUHO34J7EYUMWLQAFY&dn=%E2%94%822D.G.F.%E2%94%82+%5B171013%5D+%5BILLUSION%5D+%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0+-%E5%AE%B6%E6%97%8F%E5%B4%A9%E5%A3%8A-+%2B+%E4%BA%88%E7%B4%84%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B8+%E8%A1%A3%E8%A3%85%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88x2+%2B+%E3%82%AA%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E4%BA%88%E7%B4%84%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B8+%2B+%E6%97%A9%E6%9C%9F%E4%BA%88%E7%B4%84%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B8+%E8%A1%A3%E8%A3%85%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

Dooood. Earl fucked my world up. I'm a bit late to the hip hop/ rap area of music but this guy set the bar really high for what I like

i am sorry

d.facdn.net/art/dragonofdarkness13/1430331191/1430331191.dragonofdarkness13_how_bout_ah_ride_.png

I doubt it. I was just in an internet argument with an idiot 5 seconds ago and I completely embarrassed him. Based on your time stamp, I'm pretty sure it was you.

kali

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/09/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-516

youtu.be/nHc288IPFzk

Thats what happens when you buy shit tires. Stick to michelin/continental hell I even had a set of bridgestones that lasted me 80k miles and never gave me shit. I've never had luck with coopers or fire stones. Coopers had 2 blows outs and firestones had hernias and made the car vibrate at speed.

[Ashimmu, Web + Paint ]

1600mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

10MN Afterburner II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II
Target Painter II

Medium Energy Nosferatu II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Anti-EM Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Hornet EC-300 x8

Nanite Repair Paste x200

i.4cdn.org/b/1512501368342.webm

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLiHc7C70zGDmFkaAHXIIJT7Hbm6QVvbPvlD4U-fROLEHWSA/viewform

!play youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

Bolsonaro

For christ sake dont copy and paste todays nuclear launch codes on that site again

Todays code and color

RED-EECBA229EBCNK

Bun / Fumitake Tamura* – Bird

Niñas

there's no such thing as "boypussy"

cdn.discordapp.com/avatars/202188649381625856/b54f79137bfb72fa446016f698c91c52.png?size=128

Kinky_Pix
>mfc model
>hot white bitch from south africa

Björkäng

youtu.be/fuHcdFPBKy0

youtu.be/MX0tIZ4e_zk

youtube.com/channel/UCfmS6RLUD11u8OyueQXrchw

Je vais chez moi vendredi prochaine donc ce n'est pas le temps correcte, et elle va en Grèce après cela.

You know Kirstie H******n too?

Love the yung looking slag

im sorry that you have to program man im here for u

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

Kako sakriti bombu

[GVG120] Bare Cock Rearing Journal Hikaru Konno

Why?

Hmmm

pyumw hgxp aufGRi reiosDK

>cryptography sequence

Hey Dori, you're stunning :)

Smartest post i've seen this week!

How old?

youtube.com/watch?v=JEGTvO1u4C8

looks 11 to me

Welcome to my Femboy sex chat! There's some rules, but I don't think I'm asking too much.
1) YOU MUST BE 18+. I'M GOING TO ASK AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH (DOB).
I) This may be sent to pm.
II) If you refuse this rule, you will be removed immediately. .
4) Please no gore or scat. Take extreme fantasies/pics to pm. Vore, RP, and ERP are welcome. This chat is intended to hold femboys and those wanting to abuse them.
I) Always ask to pm. Violation of this rule results in immediate ban.
II) Don't mess with mates/pets without permission.

5) This group is not for hate. This includes political discussions or any sort of heated debate.
6) You will respect admin and owners..
I) Respect also means no Advertising. That's rude and completely disrespectful.

8) Nobody will promote to admin except the owner. If this happens, please notify the owner or Co-Owner.
9) If you are unhappy here, please leave, but feel free to invite others.

K

Yeah that's smart. Woo

Mia Khalifa julianne vega

Mia Khalifa julianne vega

El Camino Christmas

Clever girl

nemoj sakriti bombu

napravi ju jako tešku za onesposobit

i voila, problem riješen

MOAR jesus she is fucking hot.

youtu.be/evP3lXAuIPA

Sup Forums.org/

more like butterface

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

⢀⣀⣀⣀
⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⣀⣄⡀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢸⣿⣿⣷⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠘⠿⠿⠋⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠈⠉⠁

⣿⣷⣄⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⣿⣿⣿⠈⠙⠻⠗
⣰⣿⣿⣿⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠉⠉⠉

Menores

how do i post on Sup Forums

fucking moar

SUCC
nametag

a.doko.moe/mefrlz.rar

Romeo no Aoi Sora

Balalaika

0x5864834E90878F12AD968790d5106707513CbE97

send me eher while your at it

How the hell has this not been reported for cp yet?
MODS!
MODS!!

Por no me-no-res

youtu.be/keY7-RyOsHg

do you want prostate cancer

>when i did nothing wrong?

they show you the post that got you banned.

i think her face is cute desu. she looks like a real fun piece of ass, not that you'd know anything about that. virgin fag detected

ellen degenerate

reverse image search, btw it is written on the picture where it is from

I could be that it isn't cp. The other possibility is that you are the only insufferable faggot in this thread.

NASA

Mireixxx2

>Pic was the last

ffmpeg -ss %START% -t %STOP% -i %1 -y -c:v libvpx -pass 1 -vf "scale=-1:%HEIGHT%" -sws_flags lanczos -vb %BITRATE% -qmin 0 -qmax 55 -crf 10 -threads 1 -quality good -speed 0 -slices 0 -keyint_min 0 -g 128 -mb_threshold 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -sn -an -f webm NUL
ffmpeg -ss %START% -t %STOP% -i %1 -y -c:v libvpx -pass 2 -vf "scale=-1:%HEIGHT%" -sws_flags lanczos -vb %BITRATE% -qmin 0 -qmax 55 -crf 10 -threads 1 -quality good -speed 0 -slices 0 -keyint_min 0 -g 128 -mb_threshold 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -sn -c:a libvorbis -q:a 0 -ac 2 -metadata title="%TITLE%" -f webm "%TITLE%".webm

youtube.com/user/danethebrain

autotrader.ca/a/Ford/Ranger/Welland/Ontario/5_36006435_ON20080407105100047/?ursrc=hl&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=81_15_169

store.gorillaz.com/uk/music.html