When I smoke weed my heart starts racing and my chest hurts...

When I smoke weed my heart starts racing and my chest hurts. Could that just be my imagination or some kind of panic attack ?

Idk. When i do my face feels tingly and my body kind of tremble, i can't move my muscle in a soft way, more like a robot.

I guess everyone is different.

Your anxiety is surfacing, it's common with weed. Find a drug that doesn't do that to you.

You are looking for a kind of depressor. Something to dampen your senses and slow your thoughts. Try heroin

Nigga you got anxiety, stop worrying about the little things, weed isn't a drug, don't treat it as such

Do you close your eyes and lay down and start to feel tingly? If so it's normal, just means it's your first year smoking and you have no tolerance to it, give it time and you'll be missing that feeling

>weed isn't a drug
Then why do it?

Try to relax bro

It means you're a homo.

just smoke less at a time

if the weed is good enough and your tolerances is low enough one good hit could be more than enough to set you over the edge in terms of anxiety

take 1 or 2 wispy ass hits and you'll probably get a nice slight euphoria without all the paranoia

It's not a drug, it's used to make a boring day more engaging, unless your sitting there like some degenerate in your moms basement playing games like some faggot. Go out get high and fuck your crush.

This. Don't get absolutely ass blasted by smoking a whole bowl or two. OP you obviously have a small tolerance, take a couple of hits, sit back, and relax.

This guy knows what it's all about, everyone remembers their first real experience being too high lol

/Bro that's legit man

also if your chest starts hurting and gets sore when you inhale the weed it just means that the weed is top notch because pinene (the aromatic compound that makes weed smell like pine) is usually found in a higher concentration in good weed

but if it sets in later as the anxiety creeps in then that's a different story

I doubt he can clear a bowl if he just started, he's probably smoki joints(easy for beginners) (pipe for moderate use) when your ready you can hit a bo and cough for ass off until you get used to it, then it comes natural just like breathing in air

Very true I smoke to relive my anxiety. I actually engage better when I'm high af than when I straight

same happens to me, probably anxiety, and the affects of the weed, you're literally just feeling your heart beat normally [or maybe a little bit faster than normal, but not heart attack levels of fast] in your chest

Just anxiety.
After years of smoking weed normally it just sort of happened to me.

There's a chance you won't be able to smoke normally again, but if you can properly medicate your anxiety then you'll eventually be able to get back on it.

Start small, don't overdo it and just gradually build a tolerance. If you get anxious, stop for a while.

It's been 6 years since my first weed induced panic attack and I have to say I don't smoke at all anymore. Find a healthy balance, buy a one hit.

and to elaborate pinene is an incredible efficient bronchodilator so basically the soreness in the lungs is the physical sensation of instant and intense bronchodilation

I think he's talking about the feeling you get when you get baked as a beginner and you start to feel that euphoric tingly sensation that pulses through you when you close your eyes and relax. That or anxiety from paranoia.

Same but I smoke more after the feeling an it goes away. I smoke all the time. Hell I'm packing one meow

If he can get an asthma inhaler, they stop congestion instantly after smoking when you use it.

watcha smokin on?

Anxiety. It is a normal thing betas have to live with. welcome

Common with sativa because it's grown in bulk as the plants are larger than it's indica counterpart

Honeycomb Bong here/ Blackleaf Honeycomb 24in with spiral perc and a honeycomb ashcatcher

no inhalers are bronchodilators as well

if you're congested from smoking weed then you're smoking weed that's old and/or uncured and unflushed or maybe there's a possibility you're allergic to one of the compounds in it.

I've never had a anxiety difference from indica/sativa/ruderalis. Maybe your allergic to something in the pot? Like an additive to the grow process or maybe even his flushing agent.

Nah, I have asthma but the only time I use it is when I'm smoking joints(zigzag papers are a asthma trigger for me) if I'm smoking bong I'm fine.

it depends on indoor vs outdoor

sativas are common in outdoor growing because you get a tall plant that will grow large quickly and also there's a long enough 12/12 photoperiod that the flowering cycle can go long enough for the sativa to completely mature

in indoor growing indicas are much more common because they're short and more compact and can reach flower maturity at as little as 6 weeks as opposed to 2-3 months for an outdoor sativa

damn that sounds smooth as fug

>tfw my ashcatcher just rip'd

My first time I had a whole brownie. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest and I couldn't finish my sentences properly. Then I proceeded to puke on my friends carpet and pass out. Is that normal?

HOLY FUCK NO
Sativas are more stimulating & Indicas sedating.

It's like drinking filter coffee and wondering why you're so anxious and agitated.