How do we fix this mess?

We don't. Mexico is a lost cause, that's why they all come here.

Mexico needs a lot of Reforms.
Hopefully they do soon, so the whole N. American Continent can be fully first world.

Unfortunately that won't happen, Mexicans would sooner run away from their problems rather than fix them.

well for starters stop giving their criminals guns and asking them for drugs

Mexico seems like a really shitty run Israel. Hot desert climates, decent access to sea, both countries have violent troubles.

Maybe it needs some more Jews.

You leave us alone
Help with this

That's about 20% of their economy , 20% is remmitance money from Mexican Americas, 20% oil, 20% tourism but their manufacturing and farms are booming. All the numbers are but, but their economy is booming... Just in shitty areas though...

If Mexico gave Americans equal rights as we give them (being able to buy/sell property, get a driver's licence, free healthcare, free school, free money, right to work) lots of Americans would move there.

I hated Mexicans my entire life, but I still speak a lot of Mexican, and would like to see my countries poor dark bastard child.

In conclusion, Mexico needs to open its borders for Americans to do business, in more than just drugs, auto plants, and resorts...

We need to be accepted as legal citizens and given the right to vote.

The last time we give Americans rights in our country we lost half of it.
And is not like you couldn't come here and do all what you said already (well except for the free healthcare, but do you really want to go public Mexican hospitals?)

This has to be bait, or are you really that retarded
>20%
Yeah no
Americans can fucking enrole in public schools, can get our free healthcare, thing you don't and will not have, can own property, we have over a million Americans living here
So please shut the fuck up and kys

I want to be able to buy beach front real estate, develop it, start a septic tank service/installation company... Have the full right to work/own property/start a business... You guys give us 0 of that....

Anyone in the world can go to USA or Israel and buy property... But not in Mexico....

No American is allowed to own beach front property in Mexico...

Are you claiming king of the hill lied?

These are fighting words boy...

fuck off Sup Forumstard out of my board

So you can send more filibusterers to try take our land again?
You guys cannot be trusted

That law got into place because you tried to take our land when we said no to build your canal before fucking Colombia up

Actually, nobody can own beach property in Mexico, is property of the nation.
But you can own business and property in Mexico, you just need a Mexican (business) partner.

See Norway...
These commie Indians don't quite have a full grasp of capitalism...
They won't give Americans the right to buy and improve their land/country and increase their tax base...

Mexico/South America has had a long history of communist tendencies, which are the primary cause of their shitty performance (probably start from Catholicism as well).

On this stupid site they blame us for stealing their land, when no one was even using California....

They resent us because we are richer, when they need to act more like Jews, and recognise people with more money are favoured by god for doing something right... Then try to copy what they are doing right, by becoming more capitalistic and converting to judiasm.

>when no one was even using California
So the its okay for a country to proclaim Ohio or Wyoming is theirs because no one is living there?
nice, real nice

Install Fascism, massacre the juntas.
See Philippines.

So let me see, if my neighbor has a car but he ain't driving it because he can't or won't it's ok for me to take it?

Do Mexicans like trinidadians

Yes we do

Danskjavlar

Don't give anything to idiots like USA they'll consume you and use you . Stay strong hermano .

We Wyoming for natural gas/oil....
So all you have to do is kick them out...
Goodluck and god speed.
Shitloads of people live in Ohio, but it is slowly declining... Check back in 20 years.

And getting through our buffers states of Arizonia, New Mexico and Texas.

We are asking how to fix it, not fuck it up for the fifteenth time

Even us negros?

This is what happens when your country run by shitskin rape babies. If Mexico wants to be a first world country, it needs white people but unfortunately there are no whites in Mexico. It's just full of fat and short mixed shitskins

Well if there is no police to call, and your a weak as little indio very far away... yep...

The country will be fixed by giving americans the full citizenship for singing La Cucaracha or La Bamba

Im 27 from california, I am fairly wealthy too, but I have never been to Mexico in my life, because it is dangerous, crime ridden povery shithole, that is actually quite rich and beautiful... but has too many problems such as income disparity, political corruption, government/union/gas problems...

It will probably do a 1980s again, and America will have to bail their asses out of a financial meltdown again...

My mom bought property in Mexico though. Not beachfront property but still

>america in charge of deciding whose white

I like black women, so I guess it counts

Was it a condo, or was it a single family home?

I bet it was a condo like thailand, (no one can own "land" so they sell condos)

"Yes, Americans and other foreigners may obtain direct ownership of property in the interior of Mexico. However, under Mexican law, foreigners cannot own property outright within the restricted zone. Instead, a real estate trust must be set up to hold title for the foreigner."

This is expensive, complicated, prone to errors/scams, and risky, if they get a communist indio in who wants to "take back their rightful clay"

Mexico has a shitty credit rating as a country because they defaulted recently and reevaluated their currency.

>mexishit thinks he's white

>Mohamed thinks he's white

Mexicans in America are usually the most crooked politicians and people in government (nice people, and good in some industries),

They are kind of like Italians....
You do not want them in government, unless your in on the scam.

Look at some of our rural farm counties, you get these spics in there paying themselves 500,000 a year to be a mayor of a city with 1000 people in it.

Build a wall

In conclusion,

Shitty property rights, low trust in government, bad history of government paying it's debts, bad history of a shitty currency, 1/2 the economy is based on illegal american immigrants + drugs and the other 1/2 is based on natural resources/tourism.

They are starting to do better in the cheap labor market (auto-plants/farms), but donald might correct that with increasing support for automation in america instead of mexicanifcation of american jobs.

And worst Korea shall pay for it

Trump and Trump organisation will pay for it

You are truly retarded

Jose put it in english, i am not paying you to speak your indian tongue.

>burger
>not speaking spanish
This has to be a bait, we all know here on Sup Forums that every American flag is a CHI.

nationalizing the women, then selling them off as domestic slaves to Americans would be a quick way to fix it.

These indians love to nationalize shit.

>Legalize cocaine
>Import it directly from here
>???
>Profit (at least for us anyway)

nuke it

Yes if you don't act like the American stereotype. My aunt knows a bunch of immigrants' including Haitians in pachuca

I like negras, send some please.

orbital bombing

You can't. Mestizos are a dysfunctional abomination. Yucatán peninsula (Amerindian), San Luis Potosi(Spanish), and probably a couple other states are credible for Latin America. The rest needs Marshall Law and exodus/cleansing.

slp is neither good nor spanish

Extirpate Latin component and let us be colonized by the Chinese.

People's Protectorate of Mexico when?

>be CHI
>understand spanish posts and reply in english without realizing it
>mfw 5+ (you)s saying CHI CA NO

Remove that eagle

I'm suing you for copyright