/fifa/

GOAT striker just got a 4* WF upgrade edition

Why isnt this in /vg/?
Playing computer isnt an sport

>b-but muh e-sports!!

shut up nerd

Is this the underage circlejerk?

Yes, care to join?

can't we just change the name of these threads to /fut/?
/fifa/ is dead

No

Prove you're not lower than div 1 trash

fugggg i might need to actually get him now. been wanting to try him out for a while. not sure where i'd fit him in tho.

nvm figured it out.

>tfw you sold all your jaeger and kaiju cards right before the Pacific Rim SBC came out.

feels wookie man

>bronze 1
>calling others trash

I happen to know you're poop 7 tier so shut it, slut.

Prove you're a pleb.

show just how Reddit you are

First game in and I cause a dude to rage quit of Fekir's dribbling and El Shaarawy. I'm gonna love this team.

>CM

>tall guy at CAM
>two manlets at ST

>hiding your team name
No one cares about you
Cringe

Hey guys add me if you want to play FIFA, my gamertag is Cess203

Name a better card under 25k

I know it's not a prototypical team but it's fun. Honestly all I give a shit about.

This Korea challenge is literally the biggest cancer out of pacific rim

Is every gk useless at 1 on 1s?

why? it's easy as fuck to complete.

even after i submit this, i still have 16 more silver South Korean players to use anyhow. may sell them on.

>90 Isco coming later

Yeah boi

Musa can be got for 1K now m8.

Don't fall for it lads, it's EA's way of making sure there's little supply of Koreans on the market once Son's POTM card hits, so people will have to spend more money to complete it

this desu

>CAM balotelli

Settled on this team after a few days of experimenting. Was hesitant on splashing 70k on Nainggolan, but he's really worth it. He's like Kante but bigger and better in every way. His TOTS card will break the game.

>having a centreback more expensive than the rest of your team combined

kys

Another POTM son??

I have the original

Got him untradeable in a gold upgrade pack m8

It's looking like he will be it.

Fairy muff. I want the cunt but he's 700k on ps4

Not worth that much but he's really good. I couldn't believe it when i got him, since i have the worst pack luck in the history of mankind.

>tfw packed 92 rated untradeable IF Higuain and OTW Hummels in those upgrade packs

i don't even use them and i kinda feel guilty about it.

baka

>Got birthday nani in a gold upgrade packs

I played 15 and quit, there was no way I was ever going to have the powerball lottery tier luck I had in that game. Nowhere near my Xbox but these are my three teams on 15

and the leftovers squad

Same response.

what to do when no coins?

pretty shit desu

should i get TIF Depay to replace Martial in this team? I'd just use Martial as a sub again afterwards since i have him untradable.

TIF Depay would be the most expensive player i ever bought so i'm hesitant.

I recommend SIF Lemar, unless you absolutely need 4* skills. He was amazing for me at LF

>dat sokratis

ibarbo
emenike

>lone Irish player

>decide to pirate this bad boy just for the fuck of it
>launch the motherfucker and get greeted by the last good soundtrack ea has put together for the series
>play a fucking match,no grainy coulourless 'muh realism' graphics,just crisp and pleasant
>gameplay feels smooth,with none of the clunk fucking passing and turtle tier turning I got used to in 17

Where did everything go so wrong?

Apparently the servers are still up.

Where in the fuck can I still buy an origin key for this? I miss those FUT days.

Herrera seems great, like a poor man's IF Can or IF Kante. Hopefully he settles at less than 100k because nobody actually gives a shit about Ander Herrera.

>the 45th minute

People bitch about 90th minute scripting but 45th is honestly so much worse. I can't remember the last time I didn't either have a good scoring chance or given up a good scoring chance right before half.

I've been considering trying a 5atb park the bus and counter team that goes ultra attacking only in minutes 45 and 90. Would this work? Would I get death threats?

Just one of those days where gameplay feels like shit. Not gonna bother playing anymore today. Last night it was good, my team actually felt like they're supposed to, everything was fluid, passes were making it to who i was aiming to etc. But just played two games and my players felt like they were running through water and nobody was making runs. Why does it do this?

How often do you use the contain button gusy? I tried not using it because someone told me it was bad and only noobs use it but fuck all after I started using it again I stopped conceding goals against people who just danced through my defense, especially in WL when button delay makes it impossible to react in time.

its a crutch for noobs but if you wanna git gud itll hold you back

why is nasri costing 6k

>being this booty blasted

I'll play you though my name is stevenf and I'm from Ontario. My team name is the stu cats.

Fug, okay I'll keep not using it then.

Don't use it, but use teammate contain (R1/RB) and either jockey with your controlled player, or cut passing lanes, depending on the situation. Don't take control of your centre backs unless necessary.

This is what I usually do but my players seem so bulky and turn so slow that if the opponents attacker changes direction I'm lost. Maybe I'm using the sprint button too much.

He died.

why is the cheapest naingolan 35k?

I miss this game so much. I'd do anything to play with my old brasilver team again.

It's just a video game Steven.

Crazy how he's nearly double that on ps4

Is there a spee pro club?

I feel you man,it seems the charm has gone along with fifa 13,that was the last fun one.
14 was absolute shit,15 was great but lacked the charm,probably due to the shit music,afterwards its all garbage.

>I miss muh 1st fifa

Truly pathetic.

kys inbred

Are you good? Pls respond

>halfwitted colonial; stevenf from ontario thinks he isn't inbred

>the state of this obsessed inbred loser
lmao

Which league sbc should I spend my entire Fifa career on? I'm edging toward

1. Germany (I think I could afford a decent squad to go with)
2. Spain (looks the best card, but I can't afford Ronaldo and Bake to go with)
3. Italy (already love his standard, but doesn't look like a massive upgrade)

Utaka, Al Soma (literally who) and Griffiths look great but will I use them?

What the fuck are you on about? that is a great pull especially with 5* skills.

I pulled all sorts of good untradeables I never used earlier in the year but used them for the El Shawaary SBC

italy is probably the cheapest of the 3. dortmund and bayern are way too pricey. you could just buy a lewandowski in-form for the price they take to complete

Only started playing a week ago. Cdm/cm ballwinner who gets assists like I get bitches

There's no luck in 15, everyone bought coins becuase there were no repercussions Stop lying.

They've focused too much on realism and not on actually making the game fun to play. The bronze and silver tournaments were also great and not having seasons or fut champs made everyone take the game less seriously.

That soundtrack was also amazing. The music from the latest two Fifas has been complete garbage.

None of them desu. You're better off just buying IF's of the player.

What you playing on? Ps here

LacaZ

my first fifa was 98 back when I was 8 years old and my dad let me wreck his shit indoors,me on the keyboard, he on the mouse

now that was a fun game

Also,is it worth it to buy fifa 15 on pc right now?

Are there any players online still?

Same. We could set up a meme club. I just want those skill points for traits desu, which means playing as a team

I'm div 6. Really struggled when the game came out, now I've got back to back promotions. Probably going to bottom out at 4.

I don't think I can upgrade my team really, I've done loads of sbc so have a really solid side. Will never be able to afford IF Higuain and whatnot though.

>Sturridge gets 4* skills
>isn't even featured in Liverpoo's lineup
>Dele Alli doesn't get 4* Skils or wf
>Harry Kane doesn't get 4* wf

Really stimulates the ole neurons

>mfw there are people who never reach div 1
why even play

Do I sell my squad ASAP or risk waiting for the usual weekend price spike?

Try thinking for yourself kid

Ligue 1 since it will end up only costing you about 100k after pack rewards and the 30k at the end, and that's if you're really unlucky with pack pulls too. Lacazette is a beast, the best striker I've used.

>mfw there are people in toothpaste land that would rather play fifa than smoke ridiculous amounts of weed and have sex with prozzies.

>3. Italy (already love his standard, but doesn't look like a massive upgrade)

Looks like a pretty big upgrade to me apart from the pace

18+

>smoking weed after the age of 17
>not moving on to coke

Wow lol

>Have 15 points after first 6 games
>Needs one win in last four
>two draws, lose two games

Every single time. I choke hard in div 2.

Div 1 is aids anyways I'd rather be in division 2