How many of you pussies collect caps?

How many of you pussies collect caps?

Dont know if I collect them, but I certainly buy more than I need.

does anyone think it's gay to wear a colorful one? i wanted to get one representing autism awareness but the colors were funky a bit.

I buy way too many baseball hats and way too many pairs of sunglasses.

You support 6 different teams?

I personally support one. Collect many for colors I might not have.

Picked this one up recently,

thoughts?

I don't understand, why would anybody collect caps? You've only got one team, how many variations of your team's cap could there possibly be?

Fits you well, la.

They're making more variations of them than ever.

I'm not a freshman in high school anymore, so no.

>he wears fitteds over the age of 15

Lel

Why the fuck not?

It's pretty cool to match, user. I'm not a fashionist by any accord but if I had a chance to match my clothing with ease I would.

Hi

Why are two of them the same ones?

One is a snapback

I'm not brown or a wigger or swagfag so no

How's your dadbod treating you?

no what?

I have one but I never wear it. Those flat bill caps look like shit.

I'm waiting for a team to come to my city.

Cool hat, paddy lad.

>he distinguishes between "fitteds" and "snapbacks"
>calls others freshmen in high school

what a fucking aspie

hat collectors, or people who distinguish between "fitted" hats and "snapback" hats are fucking cancer

back in like 2010 senior year of high school, i wanted a 49ers hat, found a reebok one for $5 brand new, kinda retro, that was a "snapback". got made fun of for wearing it because everyone was wearing "fitteds"

then a few years later in college, "fitteds" go out of style and then everyone starts telling me how 'dope my snapback is"

Fitted caps are for people who listen to Matisyahu.

>wanting to go bald

dont wear a hat

That's your own fault for letting that kind of shit get to you. It's not necessarily hat collectors, just human cockheads in general. If that's the case I think car enthusiasts are the worst.

didnt "get" to me. just made me disappointed in society now that you cant just buy a hat. no, now it has to be broken down into "fitteds" and 'snapbacks" and which style is "in" now.

like buying a snapback when it isnt "in style" because its nice to have a hat whose size you can adjust to different situations (getting a haircut, temperature outside, etc)

>tfw I get laughed at and beat up for leaving the long 56x28 stickers on my pants, but get high fives and formal written permission to use the N word in Compton if I leave the sticker on my hat

Well, yes. Society has been that way for quite sometime. Keep wearing your hat with pride, space cowboy

stop getting corny.
this is Sup Forums.
they'll make fun of u.