Sup Sup Forums. I'm going through a really bad time in my life...

Sup Sup Forums. I'm going through a really bad time in my life. Earlier this year around April I got myself into an accident and I ended up losing my (right) eye because of it. I'm still getting used to the whole depth perception thing. I've honestly even considered suicide at one point. People probably won't look at me seriously anymore as I always have to walk around with an eye patch, and they will want to know what happened to me. I still have my other remaining (left) eye to see through. I guess it's not all that bad as I have another eye, but I will have to take a lot of care of my one usable eye. Any idea on how this incident is going to affect/change my life?

what happened and post a pic or gtfo

You'll be a very sexy pirate from now on

Idk, I never lost an eye. I'd probably would want to die too. I already want to die so this would probably push me over the edge.
If real story, I wish you luck.

people like you who whine and talk about suicide makes me want to kill people.

Buy a badass eyepatch. Be nick fury.

wear sunglasses you dip...

It's going to be ok user

I hope you lose the other eye.

Lost mine about two years ago. It gets better, hang in there. I'm at the point now where I go for days without even giving it a single thought. Like you, early on, I considered being an hero, glad now that I stuck it out.

I'd imagine you're through the worst of it. All that's left now is to learn how to shamelessly blurt out how you lost the eye whenever you catch people staring at the wrong side of your head.

That's how my great uncle dealt with it. He'd either tell people as soon as he met them how it happened, or he'd make up a lie that made him seem like more of a badass than he really was. Either way, it's not nearly as awkward when you're the one who brings it up. its like giving them an invitation to get the staring over with

you're like odin now

Arr harr harr! Good one matey...

get a glass eye and wear glasses. i know one guy who does this and it is not even noticeable

Hang in there. You'll adjust over time.

this is a guy i know with a glass eye. its not even noticeable

What's your problem exactly ? Is your optical nerve damaged ? How is your retina ?

OP -- what was the accident?

I HOPE YOU LOSE THE OTHER FUCKING EYE.

HAHAHAAHAAHAHA OP

>Earlier this year around April I got myself into an accident and I ended up losing my (right) eye because of it.

but now you can have a cock in your eye socket and who hasn't wanted that?

I was born with a rare cancer, they took my eye out when I was 5 years old, it was either that or die. I am fortunate I guess in the fact that I really could not see out of the other eye before and I don't have any depth perception issues. Have a license, played footy, cricket and was a gymnast and trampolinist. If anything it made me overly competitive as a young guy because people would assume I couldnt do this or that because I only had one eye, but I proved them wrong. Nowadays I'm a Network Administrator, have an artificial eye and life is normal. You will always have fuckwits who try to demean you because you only have one eye, but hey they are the ones with the real problem, not you.

A great conversation starter with girls op. Depending on the accident of course. If you just looking for one night stands you could really tell them a lot of bs.

I SOUND SO EGDY DON'T? I JUST TOLD OP THAT I HOPE HE LOSES THE OTHER EYE, HAHA.