Sup Sup Forums it's been a while. i've missed you guys

sup Sup Forums it's been a while. i've missed you guys

i've had a rough couple of days and have found some solace in ya boi Joji's newer song "I Don't Wanna Waste My Time"

i just wanna know if you can recommend me some artists similar to Joji specifically. NOT pink guy
youtube.com/watch?v=UY3mAoqQh0k

here's the song for reference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avYsQmfuWO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Portishead

already pretty aware of them. thanks for the suggestion tho

>cringy e-celeb reaction image

you need to go back

This, OP should have never come back

>filthy frank
>picture of that jew
how much of underage cancer are you exactly?

Bakemonogatari OST, Blind Melon, and Grant Green.

I'm 15 and lofi hip hop is the most epic thing ever

about 80% he's baiting

Hating on music is so weird. Music is so subjective that to actually hate on it you need to resort to argumentless statement of pure hate or appeal to the general listener. Either way it's quite dumb.

Oh you guys are true patricians, aren't you? Know way too much about the holy art of music to listen to some hipsterchill bullshit? Then for fuck's sake, just get your heads out of your massive arseholes and recommend the man something that is apparently so superior to Joji you can't even post his music here. I'd like to know too.
Any other argumentless statements in this thread will from now on be considered to be made by medical retards.

woah im totally blieve you go back to 9gag XD
LMAOOOO my reply is even cringier than your post so what are you gonna bout it Duder

>half-baked filthy frank instrumental
>h3h3
reeeeeee

kys fag

here ya go r/momsonline

youtu.be/avYsQmfuWO8

you take Sup Forums way too seriously

You're so obviously an underage newfag it's actually hilarious. You really need to go back

I do. In my defense I found some awesome music here, and seeing how mindless some mu-goers are just makes me sad. This could be a soundcloud-lofi-rap shit discussion thread, instead it is a shitshow.

>unironically listening to JewTube celeb rap

probably cause soundcloud rap sucks lmao

three recommendations;

>fuck off outta here til you actually of the age
>spend that time learning how to actually deal with your emotions instead of letting songs express them for you so you don't end up a hollow shell
>check these dubs

>>spend that time learning how to actually deal with your emotions instead of letting songs express them for you so you don't end up a hollow shell
That is by far the cringiest and most pretentious thing I read here this week, bravo

But it's nice tho

Have you even heard it?

Yes.