Worst tourists---

Worst tourists---

Americans or Chinese?

Or other

Chinease.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

chinese by far, I know american can be shit, but the chinks take the cake on this one.

99% of Israeli tourists

What's going on in this webm?

Easily the Chinese. They're a whole race of autists with absolutely no social skills and an inability to live as civilised human beings. Americans are just a little annoying. Chinks are fucking retarded.

Chinese are definitely our worst tourists

All of the spitting and littering they do along with their complete disregard for other people's personal space

Really makes you chink, doesn't it?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

I think Chinese.

Americans are bad, but holy shit Chinese.

Israelis, especially in Asia

Massive chip on their shoulder and they're looking for arguments. They literally look down on you and talk as though you're not there.

99% are complete assoles.

met a few cool guys though

Belgian tourists are without a doubt the worst tourists.

glass sculpture in museum being destroyed by kids

It's only "Modern art" though, so nothing valuable was broken

Americans. Chinese are dumb loud pig people but at least they stay to themselves. Americans always want you to know how wonderful they think your culture is and how great their KO-NEE-CHEE-WA japanese is. They have panic attacks if you don't tell them how good they are at using chopsticks and they can't wait to tell you how they're going to come back as an english teacher next year, like we need any more of you sneaker and backpack wearing beardmonkeys staring around at all the signs on the buildings with your jaws hanging open.

Americans I've met have all been pretty alright. Some bloke from Texas, we called him Texas.\

But the Chinese on the other hand...fuck me rudest most selfish cunts about. Wont even look you in the eyes when walking past them (physically and mentally weak that's why).

All Chinese should be sent back to gookland where they belong. They fuck this country up.

>going to come back as an english teacher next year

Come now, we make fun of those sorry fags here as well. Most are your typical pathetic twentysomething that thinks a childhood spent watching anime, playing Pokemon and buying chop sticks has prepared them for life in Japan.

Can you guess what happens next?

fucking arsim ruined everything, it's amazing how they fit 7 people onto their electric bicycles though.

i just reported this, have fun behind the wall, faggot.

>Brazilians

One single tourist? American
A horde? Chinese definitely
For under 25s, it's British.

Keep it up ping and we'll serve you thirds.

lol Amerifags eternally BTFO

This

chinese are the worst everything

Russians

I'd probably say Chinese, but there are so many of the fuckers here it's hard to know the tourists from the locals and students.

Best, Germans. They try so hard not to look or act like tourists and just want to blend in and do their thing. Super friendly and polite.

chinks, all they want to do is make everyone else's country as awful/shitty as their own. plus they have assburgers-level social skills (or they just don't give a shit)

Chinks by a mile. They're disgusting insects.

The english are absolutely horrendous tourists.

From my experience:
1) chinese, all of them (loud, stupid, ugly, far too many)
2) rich russians (no manners, 0 politeness)
3) old and fat people (entitled, stupid, move in herds)

Americans in Europe are fine most of the time.

chinks are scum

Those fucking Chinese-American tourists. Fuck them

Except for phannypacks and weird leather sandals they wear

I live with my girlfriend in Europe on and off, and am going back to stay with her in the UK soon. Most of my family (from the South) have never left the country, and want to come see Europe for a couple weeks, the mainland anyway. My father spent years teaching in Europe and admires the place, but the rest, my Francophile sister in particular, well ... I'll be putting this to the test.

Generally I like Chinese tourists, they've come a long way because they want to see something new. Americans just do it to vacation, to imitate, even in the US itself, on beaches, it's just obnoxious and I can't stand it.

I saw an american couple with their kid here at the local supermarket yesterday, and i live out in the middle of the country.

No idea if they were tourists or not.

underrated

all tourists are faggots
but as long as they rip themselves off and give us money i'm ok

+1 for russians fucks
Fucking hollandese too, polluting France all summer long.
French also seem to be cunts in foreign countries.