ITT: Music-related people you're glad that they are dead

ITT: Music-related people you're glad that they are dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2p8_4pqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=zu5bwJX4uBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this guy was nothing compared to Badfinger's manager Stan Polley. The band went bankrupt because of him and 2 members committed suicide shortly after.

Jesus, reading about this guy now, such a fucked up, tragic story.

another scumbag music businessman, (((Allen Klein)))

I don't know if that's really worse, it's just different. Polley negotiated a shitty contract and fucked Badfinger out of all their money for a relatively short period of time. That's insanely fucked up, and the guy deserves to rot in hell, but it's also kind of nothing compared to the long-term damage Parker to did to Elvis. He completely took over the direction of Elvis's career by manipulating his trusting, naive nature, and ruined his professional life and self-image. I mean, the guy even did shit like refusing to let Elvis tour in Europe (even though Elvis desperately wanted to, and thought the crowds there would take him more seriously) because he was a Dutch fugitive and didn't want to be arrested.

It's kind of the difference between being mugged and being in an abusive relationship for years. Both are bad in different ways.

Obviously
That two talented men died before middle-age because of this fucker and that he lived to 87 is a fucking travesty

Literally nothing of value was lost. The world is a better place without his music.

most of them were unpleasant people

>that time he dangled someone out of a window for trying to sign the Small Faces off of him
MADMAN

>Literally nothing of value was lost.
That's exactly how I felt, too. It actually bothers me how everyone compares him to Chris Cornell now because Chester (probably) pulled a copycat suicide. Linkin Park was garbage.

Reagan

I'll never forgive Arden for breaking up the original ELO, and as much as I love later ELO and Wizzard I think if Wood and Lynne had stayed together they'd have become the objective GOAT

Edgy

lou reed, bowie, john lenon, sid vicious

Disgusting human being. Also, here's an obligatory video about him:
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY

The fewer worthless pop singers, the better

>hating on based Jimmy
you need to go back

>being this edgy on Sup Forums
You need to kys pedofag

Just waiting for this hideous piece of filth to kick the bucket now:
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2p8_4pqTI

You can't kill the Leader

Edgy.

any musician that has different political views than me

what if many of them don't have any political views

>24 posts
>still no john lennon
kek

up here:

He is probably the most overrated drummer of all time, glad that he died.

he's looking at us...

Damn...

youtube.com/watch?v=zu5bwJX4uBE
I didn't know how many deliberately missed opportunities there were. But hey, the police force apologized.

get fucked you stupid retard

Nothing was lost with Chris Cornell either.

this

lmao not in a world where peart and bonham exist

why senpai. what do you have against lou reed?