Do americans really believe that they are the most free people out there?

Do americans really believe that they are the most free people out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Laos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

No. Also that picture is odd, shouldn't you be shilling against Iran? Makes me think 2bh. Must be some 8 dimensional Talmudic Kabbalah you're doing

pic unrelated desu, just found something usa-related, also most people just want peace its the governments and some right wing nutjobs that want nuclear war

uhhhhh we are tho? get cucked

They´re certainly more free than you, Schlomo Shekelstein.

They really do.

too much freedom is just as dangerous as no freedom at all.

Yes of course

fuck do you know about freedom?

Yes, which is hilarious.

a farmer living in a village in laos is more free than the most free american

>implying we aren't
ignore the studies, freedom can't be measured

What do you know about it?

A farmer living in Laos may be more spiritually or economically free than the average American, but probably not more free in the civic sense. Freedom is nuanced like that.

Don't mind him. He is one of them leftist.

A lot my nigga. It's what I'm about. It's what we're about.

Countries are not a space of freedom. The space of freedom can only be the mind. Everything that one puts in mind becomes its prison.

What am I not free to do?

Collect rainwater

Yes, we are easy as fuck to trigger about it too desu

>mfw until few years ago strong cryptography was illegal in USA

fuck your girlfriend in the asshole

That post said absolutely nothing.

Draw a popular picture of Mickey Mouse

it's illegal in Eureka, Nevada, to kiss a girl if you have moustache

state is cancer, the less there is of it the better

I can't tell you what freedom is. Anyways, you've got your mind made up that we don't have it. What's the point?

Freedom in my life is a lot of things. It's not just in our laws. For me it's as simple as being able to buy a rifle, drive a car, have property, live off the fucking land, making money. God damn that's all I want.

The only thing the US has going for it is the fact that freedom of speech is ingrained in their constitution.
You'd think a country whose constitution puts puts so much emphasis on liberty and freedom of speech would have bright, educated and highly aware citizens, but instead we get Americans, some of the dumbest, most misinformed people on this planet.
You fuckers need to pick up a book once in a while.

You can't enjoy the freedom of drinking on the streets; or living in the woods as an indulgent.

>The only thing the US has going for it is the fact that freedom of speech is ingrained in their constitution.
See

For me, freedom is being able to eat my monkey soup without someone putting a dirty finger on my dish

>You fuckers need to pick up a book once in a while

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you are as free as any other person on earth, pretty much. I was talking to a PhD in psychology yesterday, and one thing he pointed to me when I started rambling about our schools not teaching kids to think critically, and allowing stupid people to join our political ranks was: Thinking is complicated. If you don't have enough background knowledge on whatever it is you're trying to go on about, it'll always lead you to stupid conclusions, and you'll think they are correct anyway.

That was on a single subject, but applies to anything.

>So you are as free as any other person on earth, pretty much

How the fuck would I know? How the fuck would you know? We're freer than most other western countries where the gubment takes all the money you earn.

>most people just want peace its the governments and some right wing nutjobs that want nuclear war
No one wants nuclear war and the more countries that develope nuclear weapons the more likely they will be used. Not to mention the government of Iran doesn't want Israel to exist.

>a farmer living in a village in laos is more free than the most free american
You don't know dick about laos.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Laos

>You can't enjoy the freedom of drinking on the streets
You can in some cities actually.

Well, the topic is not "being free", it is "being the most". That requires comparison, and comparison requires knowing what happens in other cunts.

Plus I wouldn't mind if the gubment took over half what I make if it worked, like Sweden. As long as I can keep on having my huehue fun after that.

I heard you can do it in LA. So when Trump's mandate is done I might visit. Seems like a fun place.

>Plus I wouldn't mind if the gubment took over half what I make if it worked, like Sweden

See that's where most people differ on the issue of freedom. For me freedom is also being able to climb up the social hierarchies you know. Being able to rise in class and making shit loads of money. I couldn't accept not being able to do that.

the only thing free about americans is the freedom from foreskins

I know about it more than you will ever do, it's true it's ruled by a one party communist system but the government's influence is barely seen especially outside the big cities

America is an insult to the term freedom and and americans are the epitomy of tools.

Everyone can. Study, work and keep it going. There really is no major problem here. Paying loads of money in taxes =/= Not being able to climb the social ladder.

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LAOS

They're free to carry guns and consume drugs, that's all they need.

>Edit:

Ofc in Hueland it is more difficult, since education really is shit. Still not impossible though.

well show me what you know then

>M A N D A T O R Y

>C O N S C R I P T I O N

didn't say im free