So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums...
What do you think of abortion?

Applicable in cases of emergency situations, rape, and if the baby will be a tardmuffin/non functioning. However you should also need to apply to have a kid. If you have one and cannot prove you are fit to care for it then you can either abort or give up for adoption and be neutered.

I'd rather it be legal so women don't die getting them illegally.

Overall, if we really wanna lower abortion rates. We should focus our resources on teaching safe sex, especially in poorer areas where unwanted pregnancies occur.

>apply to have a kid

sounds like a real utopia you're planing.

When do you graduate high school?

I think you should have been aborted

>niggers and druggies should be parents and have their kids paid for by the rest of us
No

It's choice for a pregnant whether it wants the baby or not (and should be), not a taboo. It should be a right for pregnant people that prevents more and more lifes that become ruined by the "parents" that weren't prepared to receive their son or daughter.

Abort it if she wants, don't if she don't want that.

Simple as that. In any case, she can donate the baby.

No fucks given

Don't knock it till you've tried it furfag

Mild druggies are fine, opiod and meth kind aren't

It's pretty cool!

This. Exactly this. I'm not a big fan of abortion, but making it illegal is not acceptable. If pro-lifers put HALF the energy and money into sexual education and making birth control available, as they do into trying to overturn Roe.....abortion would probably be reduced to such low levels as to disappear.

Abortion is nobody's business besides the woman and her doctor.

It is absurd that we have landed robots on other planets at the same time we use bronze-age superstition to guide public policy.

Humans need to grow the fuck up.

where are these from m8t

where can I read that comic?

I'm prochoice because there will always be a reason for abortion and I don't think anyone has the right to make that choice for you.

Me and my girl had an abortion. I'm bi/mostly gay, she knew it and decided it was the wrong place to raise a child so we aborted. Now we split she says she wished she'd kept it but i'm still glad

shitpost

>shes sad she cant force you and the gubmint to take care of her for 20 years
Dodged a bullet there faggot.

woman's choice all the way

i have not felt such unbridled rage in my entire life

"I will survive" a weird zootopia abortion comic

Exactly I'm not saying the bar should be extremely high but there should be one
Then the man is in no way responsible

alright? who cares?

Ok just as long as we agree. So if a man wants to keep it and the man doesn't. Then the woman has 0 entitlement to child support or anything from the father.

>
>Ok just as long as we agree. So if a *woman* wants to keep it and the man doesn't. Then the woman has 0 entitlement to child support or anything from the father.
Fucking phone

If parents put HALF of the time they waste on yelling at people to pay for their own shit towards educating their own children on safe sex and using contraceptives, then I feel our retard epidemic would be coming to a close.

And I suppose people like you would be fit to have them, and people who aren't like you would be unfit?

>What do you think of abortion?

It's awesome.

Can someone post the full comic

I wil in this thread:

Of course, need to know if someone is watching

It should be allowed until the 63rd trimester

fukken shaggy

>generalizing this hard
No, it'd be simple, your monthly income vs expenses, if you don't make enough to cover the basic costs of child then no child till you do.

Well over half of all fertilized eggs end up expelled. Abortion is a built-in function of the reproductive system.