What is the most depressing place to live in?

What is the most depressing place to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

earth

Germany near the French border.

With your parents.

Mansfield.

Somewhere in Russia

Mansfield does indeed suck ass, I drive through the other day to pick up some equipment and it was just desolate feeling as all hell.

detroit?

In the chains of your fear.

Where is this?

trump tower

Dortmund

now THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY

your moms pussy

Norilsk, Russia

Norilsk Russia. The communist era tenements are a dead give away.

i disagree

TFW I'm in my mid 20's and still live at home with my mother

Well tbh I live in a nearby town and the only thing that makes me feel better about where I live is the occasional trip to Mansfield.

Detroit.

North Korea, probably some of the shit holes in that region in Russia and China. Libya, other bits of Africa, some countries in south america and some shit holes in eastern europe.

Go ahead. Tell me how the depressive fucks on Sup Forums don't just roll with the punches because they're afraid of standing up for themselves for once.
There's really nothing worse then allowing shit to happen to you because you're afraid that acting will make it worse.

Norway

Fucking Wrexham, Wales, UK PERIOD.

>Implying A Building in the hart of NYC that is owned by the president of the united states is most depressing place to live..

your a fag!!!!

For me it'd be any bigger city. I don't like the anonymity and the general problems any city brings with it. I currently live between two citys (50.000 - 60.000 inhabitants) which I can both reach in 10 minutes by car. My city has 9000 inhabitants. I love it.

You should come to Rhyl.

reality

To be honest I've had a few top nights out in Wrexham. Got quite a bit of love for the place.
Rhyl on the other hand.....

Like fuckin chechnya or Georgia or one of the shitty balkans is pretty damn rough. Libya, subsaharan Africa, laos

Concentration camps

Alabama

I'm currently in northern Manitoba, it's fucking cold here.

Is this that Detroit place? I want to move to this city. It looks like plenty of apartments to rent which is cool.

Your parents home.

I'm in OP's mom's basement, it's really bad here.

Warte mal, wo mund?

just be grateful you have loving parents
i ended up having to move back home with mom and dad for a short while.
>no rent
>free meals
>laundry washed, folded, and hanged

So funny

The OPs pic looks like something from Roger Waters' nightmares.

ur parents house

Fleetwood

No, that would be a pic of Dave Gilmour.

My pants

Any part of Alabummer.

Anywhere with low sunlight seasons

In Kate and Gerry Mccann's custody.

Easily Baltimore or Detroit . Good news is you won't be living long there rofl.

kek at the people who are saying Detroit and have never even been there.

kek at the guy with a huge ego who thinks he knows everyone's life

I agree, Detroits not that bad.
you would only say Detroit is the most depressing place to live if you have never been there.

youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

Okay rofl sure thing guy.

Reasons? Not hating on your opinion, just would like to know some reasons.

My city. Pic related

Feels bad man..really does

Huntly, new zealand

Identical cheaply constructed buildings, inefficient land use and forced reliance on cars. Really jarring that they're seen as idyllic by some.

Slough, it's just pure shite

Kekekeke le meme such funny haha thanks for sharing

Probably Israel, because it's a third-world shithole and all the women want to get with Arab men

Anywhere where you are alone.

A bus stop. Trust me, I've tried.

Is that springfield from the simpsons?!

We’ve only had 4 chemical spills into the lake this year
>pic related
So a pretty good year

Where is that shithole?

Norilsk, Russia

Belleville ontario canada. this city has a pop of 49,000. I just moved from a city with a pop of 180,000. i hate everyday here

Is this in Illinois?
I swear I've seen a town just like this while on I-75 on my way to Chicago

You live there? Tell me about it. Jobs and what not. I live in West Virginia. Not pic related but places like that are everywhere.

Fucking Tucson.

No, honestly i just search in google "most depressing city to live" and this appeared

India. Shittiest place in the world. I know. I was born there.

legit the shittest air in Britain.

me 2 but it was the only way to save and own a house

my fav football team

Kek, pretty much.

Around happy people

*soccer

Underrated

>mansfield
which one?

kys amerifag

kys

yeah same structured communities are depressing.. each home lacks individuality... I think this type of living (if not only +55) is terrible for children and probably a cause for the rise in ADD and other weird issues we now have.

My House

anywhere with jews

Planet Earth

Canada, North Russia, Middle East, North Korea, Kaffeklubben Island, anywhere with niggers

Same

getting that book wet is triggering me

The American South is pretty depressing. You're surrounded by religious kooks and you're living in the worst part of the richest country in the world.

I lived in Baltimore for ten years. It's one of my favorite cities in the US. The white and black areas are extremely segregated. Federal Hill, Fells Point and Canton are the 3 nicer areas in the city. Baltimore has an amazing music scene, inexpensive bars, awesome festivals (artscape, honfest, bookfest) a bunch of free art galleries, and some of the best seafood in the US. As long as you don't drive into the ghetto and converse with the niggers, it's a fantastic city. I miss the 3 hour long, friday night, $10 All You Can Drink specials.

Footy is ghey m8

>rofl
>youtube video as proof Detroit is depressing
>sure thing guy

wot u say to me u daft kunt

Texas?