Because gender is a social construct, a woman can change her body to assign with her true gender identity

Because gender is a social construct, a woman can change her body to assign with her true gender identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gender is a social construct (aka made up
>her (((true))) gender identity
Alright faggot

if its only socially constructed, then all she has to do is tell everyone around here that she actually a man. if they don't believe her, then they are fucking raycis bigot hitlers!

They aren't changing anything except the appearance of their gender. If sexual reassignment surgery did any good the suicide rate after surgery would be lower instead of higher.

Source?

But still can't do anything about his sex.

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

so this guy was born with a cock and balls, right? so naturally you'd think he'd see himself as a male, right?

but he always saw himself as a female, he always "felt" like a woman... but if gender is a social construct how do you "feel" like a woman?

because gender is a social construct, and women make 78 cents per every dollar a man makes, women should just claim to be men. if we're all men then we have no genders to oppress.

Here you go from the most trans positive place I could find. Even their attempt to cover for the raw stats are pure bullshit.

Did you read it, or just find a trans positive site and decide to repost it? Because their argument is bullshit.

If gender’s a social construct, why would one have to become a woman? Wouldn’t it just not matter at all? I mean, it’s all contrived bullshit, right?

you cant fool the makeapp you fucking degenerate.

Fake and gay.

>Because gender is a social construct
Then why do i have a pener?

Am i a girl?

Doesn't matter if it's a social construct or not. Bitch niggas still have to get a prostate exam at 40

didn't say sex, dumbshit.

people intentionally act too stupid to understand the difference.

gay?
like you?