What is happening?! I haven't been on Sup Forums in like 3 or 4 days...

What is happening?! I haven't been on Sup Forums in like 3 or 4 days, and now all I see is this annoying fucking emoticon meme everywhere. Where did it come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shills are invading because Trump wont debate Bernie.

Really thinks you make right?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

heh.. really makes you think eh?

It's just spam, wait a day and they'll get bored

Shills testing """"meme"""" powers again

Kek shall smite by monday

Makes you think, really

K keep me posted was just spam, but you autistic children kept spamming it for months. Why don't you stupid faggots go back to Sup Forums?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

And they are too stupid to know the rules of debates during a presidential candidacy. He CANT debate Bernie or he fucks up hardcore.

It is literally COINTEL. Hang on to your butts, boys. We CIA now.

Wait, I thought Trump WAS debating Bernie for charity?

it is over. richard dawkins said shillary is going to win. all hope is lost

There is no point in debating Bernie because he has already lost. It's like Cruz suggesting a debate with Hillary after he lost Indiana.

Who should Trump debate next? Mcafee?

Newfags, take this opportunity to learn about forum sliding with The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) here: pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

We were raided by some Sup Forumstards or redditors and they used that meme.

Kek told us to appropriate the meme for use on Sup Forums. In essence steal the power od their meme and use it to our own ends.

Praise Kek

Well, pretty sure it's just some lame ass raid at the moment might as well have fun with it

The networks offering to host it wouldn't put up the money, only random people like CEOs.

It was really all just a way to dominate media coverage and have democrat voters read his sympathetic statements towards Bernie and bring awareness to Hillary and the DNC's corruption.

Divide and conquer.

>Kek told us to appropriate the meme for use on Sup Forums. In essence steal the power od their meme and use it to our own ends.

Fuck off, you cancerous faggot.

>hue hue it's a JOO meme or some shit but we should unironically make it our meme because memes

Kill yourself. This spam is unfunny and annoying.

Did you even look up the rules?

You guys are really uniting us even more. You realize this right?

Hi shill, thanks for contributing to the power of kek. You can't win against chaos.

Somebody pls tell me what the pokey is.

Why don't you just spam K keep me posted? It's the exact same nonsense spam. Even if a few dozen niggers force it, no one will give a shit in a month.

I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know that this stupid shit will be lucky to survive a month on Sup Forums. There is no humorous context behind this garbage, forced meme. It's just forced spam.

It's the horse Gumby rides.

Jesus Christ.

2 days ago the 2016 summer crowd came in and the shills who were already here because it's an election year started immitating them because they're all giant tumblr dickriding faggots.

Someone needs to tell Sup Forums that they need to start doing their job again and scaring off the fucking high school kids. Maybe we should make a concerted effort to go in there and be as rude as possible to everybody. Bring back the spirit of 08

You people scream your heads off about "degeneracy" but you don't seem so good at identifying it within your own house.