What is the non-meme reason you love Donald Trump?

What is the non-meme reason you love Donald Trump?

He's the only one speaking about immigration, and speaking against the politically correct discourse we seem to be trapped in

He's also not some wacky handwaving evangelical

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

This thread is makin me think....huh

he is the first nationalist candidate that we've seen in a while
i dont really care if he keeps to his promises. im just relying on his presidency heralding an end to globalism

he rly makes me think

He is anti-PC and anti-establishment. The Republicans have been trying to play the Democrats on their terms for too long, with Trump he isn't afraid to be frank and that is worth so much in today's politics.

about how much you have to spare in your bank account?

>wants to curb and reduce illegal immigration
>supports nationalism
>doesn't have time for politically correct bullshit
>wants to reform education
>wants to reform trade agreements
>intends to generate more jobs
>isn't afraid to call people out

He's also the only candidate who could handle Putin.

I...

Agree

with this fucking

leaf?

I'm just....done tonight. Good night .

Read his gun policy on his website. That was originally the thing that got me hooked on him. Being the first person to actually be vocal about the bad trade deals and debt.

I'm 100% convinced he'll burn this country to the ground, and the only way we'll ever get out of this neoliberal slow death spiral is to crash it into the ground. After 4 years of disaster Trump, we'll finally be ready for a full on Marxist revolution.

a leaf making sense and getting dubs... time to get off Sup Forums for the night

+.09 cents deposited into your account

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey. faggot.

Oy vey, why are you overpaying him?

His foreign policy ideas are top tier. And he would pick a better SC justice than Shillary or Boinie Glassberg.
The rest is shite but that's up to congress anyways.
Still voting libertarian, but finally hopefull about a republican.

100000000000000000000000 yen

Goodnite, desu

>"A nation without borders is not a nation."

simple common sense that seems to have eluded all the kikes ruling us

He broke the republican party. Does not give a shit about identity politics, social bait issues, puts economics forward as the most important issue. I don't even care if he knows what he is talking about or if he does a good job, identifying the real issues is enough.