Hello

hello
earlier tonight i took 250mg vyvanse before going to a party where i drank so much i had like 2.
i have also taken 200 mg tramadol tonight. should i be worried about my health? because i dont feel very good right now

anyone?
i got home like one hour ago and now i feel all shaky and shit, im afraid i am about to have a seizure or something.

now my left shoulder hurts as fuck out of nowhere, should i just ride this out and get some sleep or should i go visit the hospital?
pls somebody answer

you should be okay. drink water Sup Forumsitchk

Wow dumbass you may actually die good job just ride it out should be over in a couple hours

You need to head to the ER. Better to be safe than sorry.

youll be fine, do you have any gravol or something to put make you sleepy?

Just wait it out man. Do something productive. If you go to the ER, you're going to be paying bills when you probably won't even need to.
Besides, you'd just sleep it off in a hospital bed, rather than your own bed.

The only difference is, you'd be paying out of pocket for one.

ok i guess i'll just try getting some sleep but first im asmoke a fat ass joint

This fucking guy.

250mg vyvanse? That's a lot more than I've ever taken, and even 100mg made me feel sick. I'd suggest going to the ER, especially if you've been drinking.

Go to the ER. If you dont for whatever reason, at least stay the fuck away from meds til you feel better

You will be fine but why did you waste so much vyvanse?? Worst thing to happen is you cant sleep. I wouldn't keep taking drugs to help you sleep though.

200mg of tram as well?? Fuck man. Get some responsibility.

If you sleep make sure you're laying face down so you don't choke on your vomit. That's how Hendrix died

LOL YOURE MIXING OPIATES WITH ALCOHOL YOU DUMBASS OP YOU PROBLY GONNA DIE NEWFAG HUHAHAJA

Hendrix died for our drug sins

OP HERE
i have another question regarding health,
i think i have been stressing my liver too much revcently.
currently im taking a drug called nolvadex daily, supposed to run it for a month and its supposedly harsh on the liver. i also take like 200-600mg tramadol daily and that shit is also harsh to the liver. i drink and do speed and coke pretty much every weekend. my piss os kind of brown when i take a piss in the morning, i guess thats not a good sign..
how toxic to the liver would living like this be?

Usually taking an opiate with alcohol is dangerous, but the vyvanse you took will counteract the tramadol. You'll be fine

shit now because of this im getting second thoughts.. is it really that bad? i dont have a rapid heartbeat like ive had on stimulant overdoses before, but i feel like somethings wrong like my nervous system is a bit fucked or something

Everything you just said is bad and not just for your liver... The answer is in the question

It's not that bad, but you do want a health check right now trust me. And docs dont give a fuck about the legality of what they find in you

SeeDude your liver is gonna be fucked with this kind of usage. Sooner than later, its gonna fail one night when you're sleeping.

Take more tramadol

im having a panic attack now i dont even reflect over all the shit im taking on daily basis.
i will go get a health check next week and if it comes back and the results are shit then im going celibate

No need to panic, I don't mean you need a general health check, just that right now the best for you would be to be with someone who knows medicine.

But yes you do want to talk to a doc about it soon to start finding a way out

jesus, shut the fuck up

You're mainly having a panic attack because of the amount of Vyvanse you used. I'd advise just smoking that blunt and try to sleep it off.

Meanwhile, drink a fuckton of water right now. Like at least 2 cups. Drinking on trams is a bad move and adding an amphetamine to the equation will make you more dehydrated.

Dont fail on the healthcheck, I really think you need one.

Godspeed

>sleep it off
>over 100mg of vivance

Kek

OP HERE
i drank alcohol equavilient to like one liter vodka and some beers
this plus all the vyvanse i took just how dangerous is it?

that sweden,germany or france

you answer all your own questions. you know drugs are fun but youre too much of a bitch to use moderation.

You have 2 options.
>Stop being retarded, use drugs responsibly
>kys cause you're as good as dead

Shit I've been hooked on percs for the better half of a year and even I knew the whole time it was bad. Just stop lying to yourself. Everytime you take a pill you're feeding yourself lies. I love drugs, do them all the time, but not like you do faggot. get a fucking grip

You're still awake after over a fifth of vodka and beer PLUS 200mg of tramadol??

Oh yeah, the vyvanse.

should i not sleep for a while bcus of the alcohol/tramadol combo ?