Should a man use all tools available to him in order to reach his physiological and mental peak?

Should a man use all tools available to him in order to reach his physiological and mental peak?

Or should a man aspire to achieve these aims naturally, without external modification or interference?

What drugs do you use, Sup Forums, and why?

Second post really makes you think

Advanced technology is degenerate and makes you a slave.

Blair, is that you?

Mei>Tracer

i dont use any. some guy on /biz/ told me to use some certain drugs for memory and concentration for my schooling but i dont know where to get them. I forgot which ones he was talking about anyways.

It really did.

Cottrell it is

how was the rally today?

Your responsibility equals your understanding.
In theory anyone can use tools and technology to far exceed their natural state, but can you?
Effort saving devices also make it easier to cut corners. The only people who should use steroids are are already capable of exercising and reaching their physical potential. A drug misunderstood will in fact halt your progress.

this is all theory to some feggity NEET

get a job and figure it out

that is all

carry on

Fuck outta here whale lover

Pretty guud mayte we smashed sum lefty cuck heads today it was sik! Sorry 'bout the late reply I just had to shoot up some more gear, you should understand as we have to stay fit and strong for the coming upheaval.

Mei is far more useful for a team. I good Mei will fucking destroy.

caffeine

cocaine occasionally

You mullatos must get the good shit in South America.

toyed with the idea of steroids for a while. Never really wanted to do it, so I didn't.

Never used adderall for studying

If there was a pill to make my dick bigger, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Never did anything other than alcohol and marijuana. Stopped smoking that shit after freshman year.

I don't know, personally I am fine if the drugs you use are not what makes you 'you'. If you use them to supplement or do it for work to be the best you can be, and there is little to no detriment, go for it.

whihcever u prefer ur choice

test

I smoke weed when I fuck my boyfriend :3

clean

The real question is whether a man CAN reach BOTH his physiological and mental peak.

I believe they are mutually exclusive and you must choose which path you want to take.

Is a good question. I think since technology shifts both the potential and the actual it cancels out and becomes meaningless. In order to strive for efficiency we must have some idea of suffiency, or our efforts will be in vain.

You could consult the writings of the friendly bomber man if you're questioning technology.

They are mutually reinforcing tbth

I've got a mate who flies to Brazil twice a year to party and do cheap coke.
I hear it's top quality.

I'm essentially thinking about using Ritalin / Adderall to focus in my study.
I'm fucking prone to distraction and procrastination.

fuck off proxynigger

Junkrat > all