Don't you hate it when your best friend start paying more attention to a girlfriend than to you?

Don't you hate it when your best friend start paying more attention to a girlfriend than to you?

Its called homosexuality. Deal with it.

I like when my friends are happy.

Just do like everyone else and fuck her behind his back.

/thread

Find a pussy and fuck it, you pathetic manlet.

This is beta as fuck and youre just jealous

That sounds very well balanced and normal. All friendships are ephemeral I guess. Balls in his court, if he wants to grow away he can do it. But the road is going to be one way with no return.

roads part and come back together all the time bruh making it stay or part is wrong let shit do its thing a real friend never truly leaves, unless they die

I did when I was I was younger. Pretty sure that's normal. I'm 34 now and most of my friends are married, and I lost touch with almost all of them. That's just the natural cycle of things.

It's good to have activities that bring you and your friends togetger; otherwise, you'll eventually drift apart when your find your mating partners. Fantasy football is a good one if you're into that.

so its beta as fuck
I fuck as beta

At 29 I don't have friends anymore let alone a best friend.

And so there is my future. I don't want friends with wives. If I am going to have friends its the kind you hang with. Bicycle around California or Europe with. Shit like that. Even have a friend with benefits. I better get used to idea of being alone and dying young. Looks like I am destined to be a guy in a bar - so be it. I will probably turn into a pederast.

At this point in my life my "friends" are my coworkers. I splend 8 hours a day with them. I leave work and go home. Yesterday I spent my afternoon shopping for lower priced auto+home insurance, watched two episodes of star trek and fell asleep on the couch. There just isn't time to hangout and fuck around anymore.

Yep, this is the depressing reality. After i broke up with my girlfriend i realized how few friends i really have. Only see one friend on a regular basis.

I wonder how long I shall be dead before my rotting stinking corpse is found.

Hmmm. That's sad. You guys should try harder.

I married my first girlfriend. We've been a couple since we were 16. 3 kids.

She is hot as fuck, too.

I always feel so sad for betas. Sorry guys.

I don't find it depressing, in fact I like it. It's very freeing to not have to constantly know what everyone is doing. Not getting pulled everywhere by friends. I can do what I want, when I want.

It's called growing up faggot.

I simply don't trust women. I've never met one of my generation that has a shred of integrity. I keep a few numbers in my phone I can call if I get the urge but I'm not interested in a relationship.

Oh yeah you are so superior and we should try harder. We are so shamefully beta. Go to hell. Take your wife and 3 kids with you.

There's something novel and ironic, a Sup Forums poster calling people faggot and admonishing people about growing. Of course its about growing up you idiot, what do you think the bitch is about?

I agree with you 100% about women.

Fucking her and coping the feel until it gets old and find a new one

None of my friends do that shit, and that feel when I have over 5 friends I can always call and hang out and who I’ve known for over 5-15 years... feels good man, except for the fact that I can never get any girls into my life

What are ypu talking about retard, we're talking about friends, not acquiring a ball and chain. I broke up with her anyways, how is any of that beta. Yer dumb, kill yourself and your bitch.

Yeah you can do what you want but you wont be doing anything because you have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Actually i don't have enough time in the day to do all the things I want to do

That unfortunately is another sucky thing about being "grown up" Time management.

Yep. I found the trick is to get up early and get my shit done by noon on my days off. Unless I go play paintball, then my responsibles can go fuck themselves.

start sucking his dick, you will get his attention back. Trust me.