Hey faggots

Hey faggots.

Alright so I'm a bit confused as to the best way to kill thyself.

I can't do that final "trigger-pull," so to speak. I can't hang myself, shoot myself, jump off bridge. Certainly can't pop pills cuz that shit seems to never work and probs hella painful.

I'm seeing that overdosing is supposed to be painful but if you just fill your blood stream with like heroine you apparently just pass out in a state of euphoria. Is this true?

I've never done heroine and don't know how to use it. I know I can find a drug dealer but fuck those guys are mostly pieces of shit and really don't want to associate with them enough to learn how to like wayyy OD.

Googling this shit is a fucking minefield of "don't suicide, bro" and full-fledged autism that's just getting painful to have to sort through.

Can any of you faggots give advice on this topic? Heroine suicide? Other options where I'm not "pulling the trigger"??!!??

PLEASE Sup Forums, don't let a Sup Forumsro down.

>inb4 textbook don't suicide faggotry
>inb4 livestream and I'll teach you everything hurhurhrhur

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHtQwxKaofk
denverpost.com/2012/04/14/invisible-carbon-monoxide-can-kill-before-you-know-whats-happening-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just go fuck yourself you atention whore. seek a doctor.

will post booties for Sup Forums knowledge

been there done that faggot. nice try edgelord

damn it Sup Forums, ya'll fucking suck

come on, jesus! i thought you guys were cool

find funny that people "want to kill themselves" but has to be in a non painfull way. quit crying and go find a job or a hobbie

why would i want this to be painful? that just don't make no sense....

it eventually will end so what's the difference?

difference being i don't have to ever do anything i don't want to ever again...

Lame

ok whatever, I just hope i never feel that way. still hope he don't do it tho

You didn't answer him you absolute faggot.
What does pain matter when it will be over soon?
And what is the difference between pulling a trigger and injecting you with a lethal amount of heroin?

get in car, turn on, attach tube from tailpipe to window crack window enough for pipe. go to sleep.

this.. painless. odorless. dead in 5 minutes

Go breivik on the lying press

plus, people who do really want to kill themselves don't care about pain at all. that just faggotry kickin in like a turbo

pulling the trigger means I make the final decision whereas injecting seems the drug makes the final decision.

odorless? I hate the smell of exhaust...

you think? I've wondered this myself... I mean, why can't i just jump off a bridge?? I'll be dead instantly.... no pain. But I can't so i need to "click a button" and let the button do the work

Meaning you wont be coughing to death on Carbon Monoxide .. would you rather smell exhaust or do loads of heroine ??

Just sit yourself down and wait, I'd say.

From what I heard, after a couple of days of fasting, your system shuts down and you're not hungry anymore. Then, you just go about your final days, fucking around until one evening, you just go to sleep and never wake up.

This also saves money, which is an important consideration when choosing an exit method.

breivik is still alive and fully incarcerated you stupid faggot.

besides i don't want to kill anyone else, esp the "lying press" you trumpfag

>get in car, turn on, attach tube from tailpipe to window crack window enough for pipe. go to sleep.
Nope doesn't work. Modern emissions are too clean.

I actually tried this years ago. I think my lungs are still a bit fucked from it, but I'm still alive
>or am I?

starvation is legit awful way to go. And besides I'm well-fed so it could take a while to run out my fat deposits.

really? you tried that? How did you not die?

care to tell more, faggot?

SBC - suicide by cop

im a firefighter, have seen many people kill themselves by drunkenly pulling into their garage and leaving the car on..

if you think your car isnt producing exhaust, you should probably try again, for the species.

>really? you tried that? How did you not die?
Simple... car emissions where too clean. Cars are not air-tight so enough oxygen manages to mix in. I gave up after a while and basically crawled back inside.

If I had a garage... probably would have eventually worked. Might still have stuffed socks in around the doors too.

alrighty thanks mr firefighter!

you should probably eat your own fecal matter until its over. you're apparently too much of a pussy to try anything else
>i haven't done heroine and dont know how to use it
ok...thats the best part. you know know... so take as much as you fucking can. whatever you see int he movies. like 10x it. 20x it.
you'll die in bliss
and none of us will care.
do something for yourself for once.
the. end.

of course you faggots won't care! that's what i love about Sup Forums. Didn't come here for comfort from a bunch of autists and losers.

Heroine 1
Car exhaust 2

>if you think your car isnt producing exhaust, you should probably try again, for the species.
Or... you could learn to read what I'm replying too.

>get in car, turn on, attach tube from tailpipe to window crack window enough for pipe. go to sleep

Where the fuck does it say anything about a garage? If you have a fucking garage then you don't need a fucking pipe, do you? Fucking retard.

Neither did I say cars don't produce exhaust. Just that the exhaust is too clean on cars from the 90s up. So the pipe 2 window method won't work. You need a better enclosed space like a garage.

This would make a good mythbusters LOL. Anyhow I can tell you from experience, and later looking up why it didn't work.

Hmm, how about taking up high-risk, yet fun hobbies? Might as well have a good time before the end?

Start robbing local drug dealers and gambling the money when you register for russian roulette tournaments. Then spend your money on cheap skydiving lessons.

youtu.be/ZHtQwxKaofk

i said eating fecal matter you fuck face

>i said eating fecal matter you fuck face
That won't kill anyone you retard.

huh. that's not a bad idea Sup Forumsro. problem is im such a depressed fag, i can't get motivated to kill a couple niggas... but god damn i like this actually.

If I go in myself i'd most likely die though.

Bulletproof vest. Assault rifle with extended clips. What else I need? can i buy flashbangs?

omg this is great man. I'm loving the idea. What if i get one of those retired police cars that's all white and black and shit. I could legit look like a cop and just come blasting in. 10% chance the niggas would run off. 5% chance I'd kill them all.

yeah but then it'd weigh on their conscience and shit. I don't want to make other people have troubles because of my faggotry.

denverpost.com/2012/04/14/invisible-carbon-monoxide-can-kill-before-you-know-whats-happening-2/

How about don't do it faggot. You shouldn't waste the only life you've got just because you feel down. If you have the motivation to kill yourself you've got the motivation to fix whatever situation is making you want to die

yeah its invisible but hot damn does it smell awful

>If you have the motivation to kill yourself you've got the motivation to fix whatever situation is making you want to die

yeah but if that were true then why do people kill themselves? pretty sure it's easier to kys than wake up every day and go to work and pay bills and shit

Because people don't think shit out. In the time it takes to plan a perfect suicide they could've tried to find solutions to their issues. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Go see a doctor, preferably a shrink (they’re the ones who can give you the anti-depressants and shit), and tell them what’s going on in your life. Chances are, if you really are suicidal, they’ll perscribe you something. If you get better from it, good. If you don’t? Overdose on the anti-depressants. It’s a win-win.

>wake up every day and go to work and pay bills and shit

pretty sure this is a permanent problem faggot

yeah yeah. been there several times before. It sorts me out briefly but then shit sucks again soon after.

suicide is a solution to the huge, god-awful problem of existence.

Maybe if you're a nigger with no aspersions

decent suggestions so far. Got a few big proponents of exhaust suicide, one or two fans of the heroine plan i've scrapped together, and some other interesting ones like rob drug dealers and die in the process, suicide by cop (which I'm completely against!).

feels good knowing ya'll wanna help me out, Sup Forums

Helium bag, bro. I'm going through some shit myself right now. Lost my baby, now my gf and I are prolly on the way out. I think every day about just getting to hold him. What a simple act it would be. Maybe one day, anyways.

Helium bag; get helium, get a garbage bag, get a hose that fits the helium tank.

Basically you're gonna pull the bag down over your head and torso and turn the helium on with the hose inside the bag with you. Your lungs can't tell the difference between helium and oxygen. Just slowly fade to sleep and don't even notice you're suffocating.

What happens to make shit suck again? Do you run out of pills? If you’re poor or something then I recommend getting a good job/saving up enough money to move to the UK. Shit like anti depressants are free there.

If they stop working, I recommend talking to the shrink about it. It may be that you need a better dosage or something.

Also, try to wait it out. I’ve heard depression comes in waves. You could be going through just a bad spell. Because existence isn’t that painful, tbh. Your depressed brain is just messing with your head.

Pick the most dangerous military job you can find I guess. Don't want to make the decision? Let some hajis do it for you

>nigger
>aspersions

nigger detected

i hate the US govt I would never die for them

This guy gets it. Maybe the adrenaline will help with the depression on the off chance that you live.

Work for a merc company or something. If you die? Good job, you died. If you live? Cha-Ching, motherfucker. Then move to the UK, become poor and depressed again, go to a therapist and get perscribed anti-depressants for free. Profit.

If you cut the blood flow in the veins and arteries in the sides of your neck with a rope you'll be asleep in 30 seconds. Can be hard to do though.
Heroin and benzos mixed apparently works well.

You're an actual retard, you won't be dying for anything if all you ever get to do is get shot. You think you're actually capable of fighting you pathetic faggot? You're not, all you have to do is pick a dangerous job and wait for a dangerous situation, throw yourself into it and face death like an actual man. You're just making excuses you god damn coward. I wouldn't be surprised if you never actually go through with anything mentioned thus far.

I took anti-deps before but they didn't do much. The doc had me on high dose (slowly increaseing dosage over time) and that didn't work. I've eaten healthy, exercised regularly. Fucked bitches, made money. honestly quite successful at whatever i choose to do. but Nothing works. I hate it all and always have.

Just need to leave it all behind. Can't take it anymore.

i guess you're not going to offer me advice on how to kill myself, are you?

Second the helium bag idea. If your going to do it you might as well leave a nice corpse for your survivors to bury.

Stop tryna kill yourself dumb faggot and find something productive to do. You dying wastes your lives and other people's time and money cleaning up your mess.

>I wouldn't be surprised if you never actually go through with anything mentioned thus far

hence im here on Sup Forums....

so i need to kill myself in order to kill myself? great advice shithead! I knew Sup Forums would be full of good advice.

Any form of suicide will do that fucking retard

haha i like how the UK keeps getting tossed into the convo. I never considered moving there tbh. I heard the women are wretched, worse than american women.

this merc stuff also seems promising. In have no background in that field, but i suppose i could find training somewhere, right?

heroine shot in the arm while popping benzos?

OP here:

Top 4:
Helium bag over head
Heroine AND benzos (thx bruv)
Mercenary myself to death
Rob drugdealers til presumably soon death

Thx Sup Forums, I knew i could count on you all.

By all means, keep it coming. I've got nothing else I'd rather be doing than reading through your autistic ingenuity!

Not if I do it in the woods faggot

Also, i never asked to be born so fuck off with your "wasting others time to clean up your deadness" shit

Yea take as many benzos as you can, wait 15 - 30 minutes then take the biggest shot of heroin in the arm you can. They react together and cause death.
I'd quite like to go out like this don't know any junkies tho.

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Honestly, if it's just a temporary thing try to not kill yourself. I need to die cuz nothing else works.

this helium bag is in the final four methods. Thx dude!

No, faggot, that wasn't my point. What I'm trying to tell you is that you need to sack up for once. People who kill themselves are already pretty shameful sacks of shit, but being so damn pathetic that you can't even do that is just so pitiful I can't even empathize at all. At least others had the decency to either leave this earth quietly, or live stream it. I can't stand you people and your crybaby bullshit.

so you've heard this benzo/heroine mix from someone? It's guaranteed to work if I take like, idk, 10 benzos, wait 30 mins then heroine in the arm? fuck after 30 mins on benzos i might be too fucked to shoot heroine....

but if i can do it, its 100% chance to work?

>sack up for once
been "sacking up" for 30 years now... done with it

HOW MANY BENZOS DO I NEED?

HOW MUCH HEROINE?

Not likely. You wouldn't be here if you could do such a thing now would you?

yes

Only fags commit suicide, are you a fag, OP? Fuck off and don't fucking kill yourself

>yes....?

you're right, I haven't been sacking up. But I'm trying to, asking Sup Forumsfags for some help with "sacking up"

heard that before. But I disagree. Is Robin Williams a fag?

Strap yourself with pipe bombs and go take out a hunting club

If you're a pussy and want something painless, take a bunch of sleeping pills, pull car into garage or other confined space with it running and windows down. As long as you can do that uninterrupted for 4-5 hours, you'll absolutely be dead, you'll fall asleep and die from lack of air

was

Hopeless. Goodnight.

>As long as you can do that uninterrupted for 4-5 hours, you'll absolutely be dead
thats my fear, what if I fail and then am like fully retarded from that point on...

night you fucking faggot

Yea I guess you'd want to cook the shot up at the same time you pop the benzos. fuck trying to do it when your high as a kite. Then inject it when you feel them kicking in.
10 benzos doesn't sound like a lot maybe it would be enough.
Research benzos and opiates yourself maybe you can get lethal dosage information. I'm confident it's a lethal mix read quite a few sources.

thx a bunch, Sup Forumsro

Was reply to..
Nice trips.

Why the fuck anybody wants their last memory to painful you douche?

hell yeah !! trips ftw!! it's a message from the mods - benzos and heroine are the way

Np

I've already decided how i'm going to do it, I'm going to stand on a chair with a noose around my neck and inhale a few nitrous canisters and pass out, I pass out for 9-16 minutes on average. Which i'm sure is enough time for me to die, When i pass out i'll just fall off the the chair and hang myself.

heyyy. now thats an option, too. the nitrous hits will make you fall off the chair passed out, and the noose around your neck does the rest! fuck yeah!

What a retard. Why the hell would I spend $50 and buy some damn helium?

Ingenious top marks for creativity

Death by snoo-snoo.

Overdose on heroin or something you fucking dingus. And, tell the God that he's a faggot and should kill himself for me please.

snoo-snoo?