Emma Frost vs. The Brain Worm. Comic I wrote and drew. 20 pages. Let me know what you think!

Emma Frost vs. The Brain Worm. Comic I wrote and drew. 20 pages. Let me know what you think!

Moar

Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks for reading!

anyone reading?

Yead finish

y-yes

why do you stutter?

Go on.

Amazing

That's it for now. Thoughts? Specific feedback, positive or negative, is always welcome.

Ayy I remember you from freeuse. Neat.

Great work dude. Don't change a thing

Keep it just like that.

This is amazing.
I really like how you draw the lips.

Great work, OP! Not only from a sexual standpoint, but art and presentation wise, this is top-notch

Also, love the part where it enters her brain through her ear.

I am in awe of your talent. I am 36 years old and can do nothing even remotely as complex and well construed as this comic.

A true achievement.

Amazing art work dude, great job

As a marvel fan thou I cant help but feel you chose the wrong heroin, Emma Frost is a telepath an woulda seen this shit coming from a mile away i'd think

Other than that nitpick, amazing work dude keep it up

>a new female heroes get raped comic by Pegasus
Its been so long but its always worth it

Thanks all for the kind words!

Yes, I considered that, she would probably read this dude's mind and be able to pick up on his intentions a mile away. The only rationale I could present was that perhaps the low-level psychic connection she senses somehow masks Dr. Davison's true intentions, acting as a kind of radar jammer on Emma's telepathy

or a slight distraction maybe, either way its awesome dude, i couldnt do anything like this. great work

Get your ass on Patreon

It isn't the worst thing I've seen.

this, people would pay for this kinda work

You've wasted your life op.

apparently patreon is going up in flames with the site owners becoming legendary super sayian jews

If you're actually Pegasus, then I just have to say I'm a pretty huge fan of your work. I sincerely hope there's more to this coming down the pipeline.

10/10

OP, make sure in the sequel she gets more worms