Watch Ben Shapiro

>Watch Ben Shapiro
>Feel my mind getting sharper
>Watch Milo
>Feel my mind rot

Explain this.

ur cuck

literally the only reason people care about milo is because he's the token right wing faggot, if a normal straight person were to copy his talking points, nobody would bat an eye.

>be a jew
>watch jews
>get gassed

Ben Shapiro is right on about 85% of what he says. The issue is, and he's admitted this openly, he cares more about the Jewish state than America. He's a Zionist.

Ben also caved hard when a tranny put his hand on bens shoulder.

Ben used the Michelle Fields incident as a means to obtain moral highground and get a cushier job.

He's an old guard conservative more concerned about the party than America.

He is willing to compromise his beliefs rather than venture into the unknown with Trump

You see the sick part about the GOP is they would rather give Hillary 4 years and groom someone to beat her (maybe) than trust the American majority voice.

ben's got some great stuff, but his ego is bigger than his mind.

the guy think's he's principled by staying true to cruz, but cruz has been shown to be fraudulent over and over.

Milo, gonna get stomped!

He is also going to get murdered since he agreed to bring the Alt Right into the debate. He should have left it at just Donald Trump.

Lil Benji, super autistic Jew, has not only the advantage of being miles ahead intellectually (graduated high school at 16 and attended Harvard) but also have the Jew card when debating the Alt Right.

Milo has memes. Memes are great. Memes are fun. But memes don't win a debate. I like Milo. I like Donald Trump. I voted for Donald Trump. But even I can see that Benji is going to win this debate without question.

Yeah. Milo didn't think this one through. Shapiro calculated everything and is 10 steps ahead.

Is Ben-chan really 4'11"?

>watching instead of reading

Gonna be a significantly less interesting debate than Trump vs. Bernie tb᠎h

Milo is a popular voice against SJWs if not THE most popular, which is good. But he's just not very good at debating or saying anything of substance. All style, no substance.

Also, whoever made this spelled "Coulter" wrong.

>Gonna be a significantly less interesting debate than Trump vs. Bernie tb᠎h
Didn't you hear?
Trump pussy out.

meme magic wins debates

milo's jewish too. pulling the joo card on another jew is not very effective...

All I need is to see your flag

I have watched a few of Milo's Q&As from his tour. It's not easy answering unvetted questions in front an audience and Milo is okay at it but you can see him thinking on his feet and he's not always particularly sharp with his answers. Meanwhile, Ben machine guns through his Q&As with about 0.001 seconds of thought time. You may not always agree with his views but every piece of information in his head, which is a lot, is perfectly organised and accessible at a moment's notice. Intellectually he is on another planet and I don't see any way Milo can keep up. Are there any clips of ANYBODY keeping up with Ben in debate?

No he's not, he spoke at my college a few months ago

Totally agree.

>Shapiro makes fun of Trump when he said has a good brain
>Shapiro constantly has to remind us that he himself has a good brain, went to Harvard and is Jewish

Huh?

They are both shit and your shit

Ben is much more intelligent and Milo is just a troll to be honest.

For some reason I really like this ben. Might just be my favourite. Nice OC user.

This as well tbqh, milo is not very consistent. I think he is just a flamboyant libertarian and it is fun watching normies getting trolled irl with pol memes.

what a time to be alive on a satirical taiwanese horse jockey board

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Milo is a degenerate