Finally gonna sit down and watch this gay-ass movie franchise. In what order should I watch them?

Finally gonna sit down and watch this gay-ass movie franchise. In what order should I watch them?

5>5>5>1>1>7>R1>5>5>3

Machete order

Best is to go from 1 to 7 because the storyline does continue from one to another. So if you watch in any other order you'll mess that up. Not that any of the movies are really good tho.

easy.

R1

4,5,6, end of 1, 2, and then 3. Then watch 7 and Rogue 1

Rogue One in between 3 and 4

2>3>rogue one>4>1>5>6>7

Nope. Skip 1, 2, and 3. So horrid you won't be missing a damn thing. Go read a wiki for the first 3.

and if you feel the need to see a prequel, thats what Roque One is for, but, later, after a while.

don't forget caravan of courage and battle for endor

4 - 5 - 6 original Movie theatre versions
Rogue 1
1 - 2 - 3 DESPECIALIZED versions

Ah yeah, forgot about that one.

So then it's:
1, 2, 3, rogue one, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rogue One>4>5>6>7 then watch the Clone Wars series, fuck the prequels.

Release order in whatever formats the easiest.
dont listen autismos and nostalgiafags

Almost correct buddy,
3.5 (rogue one), 4 5 2 3 6
Skip 1

don't

>ignoring 35 years of terrible sequels, prequels, a holiday special and cartoons, disney rides, fart jokes and dumb skits and everyone emasculating what was the best villain ever making him and everyone else pathetic sad sacks of stupid awfulness.

The terrible parts of the Star Wars universe is about 99% of it at this point.

We are talking about watching order, not the order of quality tho..

If I would have to order them by quality it would be probably like this:
rogue one, 5, 7, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1

But it's kinda hard because they are all shit, even the old ones. Rogue one is the best but it's still shit.

>In what order should I watch them?

I am so fucking sick of Star Wars my balls might explode.

By 'Episode' rather than chronological

3 > 2 > Rogue One > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 7

Best villain ever... vader?

Darth Jar-Jar

the unremastered 4, 5, 6

then watch 1
the sigh really fucking hard and watch 2
then 3 and question your life

then 7 knowing that mary sue wins cause vagina
then 3.5 rogue one knowing that mary sue wins cause vagina

then watch 8 next week.

or just buckle down
1,2,3,R1,4,5,6,7

4>R1>5>2>3>6
1 is skippable without losing too much.

You shouldn't at all.

Original trilogy then the pre-quals then the new trash and if you can't stomach the new trash replace it with the clone wars tv series, it's alot fucking better.

honestly, do yourself a favor and euther do not watch 1,2&3 at all, or if you must, at least wait a good decade after you've seen 4,5,&6 (Harmy’s despecialized versions of course). Rogue One is the only other film beyond the original trilogy of 4,5&6 that maintains any of the mood & look & feel of them, and could be included, but it is best seen afterward, even though it is a prequel, because it is there to explain shit and seeing it before 4 ruins several surprises and 4 is really the opening fireworks display that most effectively draws you in, opens up that world, and gets the whole story rolling. Rogue one is in line with those films, but is based on you being familiar with 4,5&6.

1,2,3&7 are essentially shitty fanfic by a couple clueless cover bands.

This but watch one cause its neato FX

well he was, until we were treated to him as a cute kid and then a whiny bitch and then a fucking disco dancer and moped driver and ten thousand other caricatures cutting his balls off and turning him into a toothless gag.

Please fucking tell me you guys have seen the de-specialized editions. kino as fuck

I liked Phantom menace you are all gay

4-The original start here.
R1-The events leading up to 4; a taste of what the new films are like.
5-Sequel to the original, some say the best film.
2-Prequel to the original films
3-Prequel to the original films
6-Conclusion to story arcs from both 1-3 and 4-6.

1 is skipable without losing too much.
Watch the Clone Wars Cartoon between 2&3 if you get really into Star Wars; it gives some characters needed depth.

Watch 7 last; I'm trying to withhold my opinion on it, until 8 comes out.

Lucas never liked how completely terrifying kids found Vader. He didnt actually want the kids to be truly scared at all, remember he was trying to do an old classic buck-rogers-like serial, and kept trying to sanitize the violence out of it, the charred bodies, etc, while the studio kept pushing for more gritty realism so tyey wouldnt lose all theur fucking money. Lucas fought to make Han Solo a green alien. Star Wars was as good as it was precisely because the Studio execs took control away from him and gave it to the other more experienced creative professionals on the team. ...20 years later, Lucas rides back in on his fame and gets total creative control, and what do we get? episodes 1,2&3. Crap.

I should mention Lucas went back and 'improved' 4-5-6 years after the release with a lot of cgi. It is not all for the better. The actual original theatrical release of these films is difficult to find.

read the thread, and fuck off with your kino blather you fucking nob

its easy. piratebay, star wars despecialized. done.

1,3,R1,4,5,6,7

Yes i skipped 2 because it's the worst one by far

the amazing thing is all the different sound tracks loaded into the despecialized version. you can hear like twenty dufferent versions of the film, bc they keot changing dialogue and effects and music with every single fucking release over the years. there is no one original version everyone heard.

>Rogue One
>best
Pick one.

>watching 1

wtf are you even doing in here you motherfucking scruffy looking...

Phantom menace wasn't that bad, wasn't amazing but I definitely wasn't the worst.

Also laugh it up fuzzball

Go with the Machete order. Skip Rogue One as it's the most useless film of the saga.

wtf there are about 20 different seperate official audio tracks to the star wars ep 4 film

>7
>before 4 and 6
fuck outta here

IV, V VI, I, II, III, Rogue One, VII, and VIII this december

don't lie to OP through omission on episode 7
It was shit and we all know it

its the only prequel relevant to tge original trilogy.
and its the only one that actually looks like it takes place in the star wars universe.
and it literally ends 2 frames before episode 4 begins.

nothing in episodes 1,2,or 3 is necessary to the story whatsoever, and only add to bulk without contributing anything of value, and cause confusion and fucking mayhem in the original central conceots if the fucking saga. As soon as Lucas diesm Dinpsnets going to remake thise fucking movies into a story that actually matters and is watchable and doesnt make you hate all the characters and want them to die and diesnt fuck up the force or tye empire or tye republic or vader or a hundred other things..

>Dinpsnets
>Disney is
ok fuck autocorrect and everything, but clearly its necessary.

1-2-3-Rouge-4-5-6-7

Rouge is shit, no one should watch rouge

Spoiler Alert they blow up a fucking Death Star 16 fucking unoriginal times.

4,5,6,7,R1.

Everything you need to see, nothing you don't.
If you want to spice it up a bit, throw the Holiday Special in there to watch the 2 cool animated segments because they’re fuckin great.

no shit. for an empire that big, that could build that much shit, its kinda odd that they just had that one big idea, built it, got it blow’d up, and then just did it again. aaaand again but bigger. bc they ran out of ideas

Rogue One is nothing but a flawed film which does disservice to the OT more that whatever the Prequels dreamed to do. The Empire is more stupid than it ever was in the OT, the Rebellion is a bunch of evil psychos which functions more as terrorists than a mirror of the Republic. The story is a drag and a fucking mess. The characters are dry if they even are characters. K2SO is a pathetic attempt to create a quirky droid like C3PO. The conversations between Vader/Tarkin and Krennic are stupid and pointless. You don't need to watch this movie simply for the fact the outcome of the movie is stated in the opening crawl. The Rebellion has won its first victory against the Empire and Rebel Spies beamed plans to Leia Organa to get to Alderaan. That's all we need to know to keep a saga going. At least the Prequels hold some significance for paving the path for what would happen in the galaxy's future and give some depth to characters before the Dark Times than to make the Clone Wars a literal throw away line.

>Rogue One is nothing but a flawed film which does disservice to the OT more that whatever the Prequels dreamed to do

I read that in Comic Book Guys voice

>watch the despecialized version gaiz
>its kino gaiz

>Rogue One is nothing but a flawed film
not like the rest of that retarded franchise, right?

These.

Phantom was cool for pod racing. That was about it. I'll never forget my disappointment as a kid when I saw that movie when it came out. I had a special edition watermarked $50 poster before th movie released and I never ended up putting it on my wall I was so disappointed. Pod racing was badass because the sound effects and N64 game. Rest of the movie was complete shit. Jarjar seriously fucking ruined it so much. Not even debatable. Only retarded people like him. I've actually heard retarded people say they looked jarjar. Most kids even think it's a dumb character. I saw it once in theaters and after 7 came out I went to watch the prequels again and it was not easy. Get high and enjoy the colors. That's about it.

i can't wait till my kid is old enough to start watching Star Wars.

machete order (4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8) seems like the best bet, but if I have to watch episode 1 i'll have to DL The Phantom Edit the removes about 20 minuted of crap from this movie.

i'm not sure where rouge one fits into this order tho... can't decide if it's first, before episode 4, or if it's after episode 3.

Watch a recut of the prequels on YouTube, you miss some stuff but it could be worse. After you finish the first 3, watch Alex Jones' breakdown of the plot from the prequels so you definitely got the plot points that you missed. Then Rogue One (or skip it for later), then 4,5,6, then Rogue One if you haven't then 7.

The prequel recuts really save time.
For extra fun, play the SWBFII (2005) campaign in between the recut and 4, 5, 6

I think it's funny that people don't like Rogue One because "muh space opera." It's a Star Wars war movie, it was good enough. I've read a lot of the books (Yuuzhan Vong arc is amazing), so maybe it's desensitized me to a lack of Skywalkers and such, but I did enjoy Rogue One.

Don't. Go get some pussy.

Start with the Prisoner of Azkaban

I wish I could :(