Holy shit

holy shit

WTF it's amazing, almost like Elliot Smith with trap beats. Why did Sup Forums convince me it was just a meme?

Technically both Elliot Smith and XXXTentacion are so you just have shit taste. Your mouth most literally reek of shit.

i don't see any holes

i really hope this faggot actually kills himself soon instead of just doing this shit for attention

calm down

And go down as a tragic hero of music? Let him have his 15 minutes and fame and drop off the face of the earth.

no

x has the mind and body of a 15 year old

It's pretty good. It's sorta like Elliot Smith but over trap beats.

i personally think its great. Like Ed Sheeran with trap beats

I really liked it.
Like Daniel Johnston singing over trap beats.

He is shadow the hedgehog tier edgy. But he is only 19. Look at artists like Mac Miller and Tyler, the creator. Mac especially was shit on his first mixtapes/albums, making garbage Frat Rap, but now he has become an impressive, interesting musician. (If you dont believe me, look at some of his more recent interviews, and listen to GO:OD A.M.)

it took me a few listens but after a while it gave me the feeling of a Kurt Cobain, with trap beats, brilliant

The GOAT John Lennon is bashed on for "beating his wife" while this autistic faggot, who was on the verge of murdering a pregnant woman, gets praised for releasing straight trash. Funny how Sup Forums works sometimes.

this kid is going to kill himself or end up in jail

he is a complete retard

The music is better because he beat his gf
more raw, energy
like ted bundy with trap beats

It's a grower. Reminds me of Nick Drake with trap beats.

>falling for the "(insert artist) with trap beats" meme

>falling for the «falling for the "(insert artist) with trap beats" meme» meme

Very reminiscent of Chester Bennington but with trap beats. It's pretty fucking good

Great, this board badly needed another meme thread. Fuck you guys. This guy might kill himself any moment now and he just delivered his fucking magnum opus. He deserves all the respect in the world, but all he gets is stale memes. Do you guys even realise that this might be the closest we ever get to a Chris Cornell album with trap beats?

my point stands

The music was so sweet, so raw, emotional yet emotionless? Like an Ian Curtis with Trap flavored production

The level samefagging in this thread amazes me

The level of redditors in this thread amazes me

the amount of this thread amazes me in this thread amazes me