If you could rape or gang rape anyone, who would you and why?

If you could rape or gang rape anyone, who would you and why?

Pic related. Her stupid vids and jiggling tits always made me want to pint her to the floor and go wild on her, especially fucking those tits.

You should talk to a therapist

My gf's sister. She has a much better ass and if I didn't know any better she flirts with me all the time.

Good choice, what does she look like?

She used to make me diamonds years and years ago. What is she up to nowaday?

No woman deserves rape you sexist asshole.

She had a kid and stopped her videos. God what I wouldn't give to abuse those milk filled tits.

Nah, if you want to rape a dude you can post that here too.

I would rape the user that posted this.

But she was raped and killed op

Kristen Stewart, I'm not really sure why.

That hot lil redhead from "The Borrowers"

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

12/10
Would fukk that ribcage

I dunno, rape probably wouldn't be great sex. When I was 12 years old I used to fantasise about raping girls I knew because I was horny and couldn't imagine girls my age giving it up any other way.

Maybe hate-fuck-rape Laci Green? But she'd probably enjoy it.

op's mom

>Tfw will never be raped by mummy

Fuck this asexual former friend of mine, fuck her so much. She's a fucking BITCH and I get off on psychologically scarring her for life

Laci seems like she would hate it at first but get addicted to it and can only experience pleasure being taken by random strangers.

Probably because she's pretty fucking hot.

Anyway, would love to kidnap a young girl with massive tits and turn her into a milk cow. Would love fucking those huge titties.

her.

Sup Forums is plagued by normalfags now

>now
if 2010 is now

Girls raping shotas is pretty hot.

Assuming your first time seeing Kristen Stewart in any film was Twilight, that movie had a lot of potential situations where there could have been rape scenes. The first movie she almost gets raped by a group of guys, and she spends most of the series as a weak and helpless girl surrounded by powerful monsters who could take advantage of her and fuck the shit out of her at any moment.
Twilight were shit movies but they're also basically any rape fanfic writer's wet dream. And Kristen Stewart is hot as fuck too.

Runny eye make up galore from the gang rape

For minxy in particular or any girl?

>op
>for making this thread

Awwww you think I'm attractive enough

Bump

Get in here you degenerates.

She looks like she would enjoy it

This
>tfw mummy will never step on your shota dick

She definitely would become addicted to getting gang raped. Probably by huge black cocks.

I could see her taking Ukrainian boys prisoner. When they enter a room alone they would think she's interrogating them but she ends up raping them and giving them their first orgasm.

Bump

>tfw would love to be on of those Ukrainian boys

One*

-

you know big bellies feel like a big tittie

I actually wanna rape my therapist tho

I can't wrap two big bellies around my dick with one woman though.

rape therapist?

-

Not usually one for Asians, but she's pretty hot on a good day. Plus, Linus+crew could join in