Just a daily reminder that if you drive under the influence you're a giant faggot and need to neck yourself

Just a daily reminder that if you drive under the influence you're a giant faggot and need to neck yourself.

Only cool kids drink and drive.

Lame nerds like to drive sober so they can be faggots while they drive.

I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm driving under the influence instead of paying attention to the road.

inb4 some gay ass story about a family member dying.

what if i am driving under the influence of my soberness?

Nope, just a reminder.

I mean, I guess.

I know this much.

Almost fukkin' guardrail'd my car tonight.
Almost exceeded my skill, but fortunately I did not.
I recovered, after some mad Initial-D sideways driving.
It was a brick-shitting time, but there was no time to shit bricks, just get the car back under control.

its not hard to drive while moderately drunk I do it past cops all the time at 2 am. The problem is most people don't deserve to drive sober.

I've been arrested for PI and DWI. AMA

ITT: Poorfags who can’t afford to hire someone to drive them around.

I drink and drive, but not. Not because I think it's cool, but because I will run out of beer at home and have to drive to the liquor store for more.

just a daily reminder that i'm drunk and don't care.

If I could afford to have somebody drive me around I wouldn't. I would drive nice cars myself. Ferrari Testerosa, McLaren ect. Who doesn't want to drive those

You should

Been there.

What's your problem?

OP is a betafag libtard cuck shill. If you CHOOSE to use a public road then you should ACCEPT the RESPONSIBILTY of getting murdered by a drunk on the road. If you can’t DEAL with that, then go to your SAFE SPACE

cosigned

>opisafaggot.jpg

bet

Just a daily reminder that we all will be dead soon and none of this will matter...