How will Sup Forums recover?

How will Sup Forums recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how will France ever recover?

>250,000 empty homes
Yeah so obviously they should be given away to refugees. Free shit for everyone!
>1 in 6 Irish live abroad
So 1/6 people in Ireland feel that their own country doesn't look after them. The world doesn't look out for them, they look after themselves.
>fleeing persecution not poverty
Then why are they all hellbent on going to the European countries with the best welfare programs? Why are so many of the "refugees" coming from countries that are not at war?
>ISIS would fly in, not come in refugee boats
Obviously you are retarded if you believe this. Coming disguised as refugees is a clear method of exploiting Western liberal values. They know that exploiting the "refugee crisis" is an easy way in without being caught.
>Men come first to help families make safe journey
Whoa whoa whoa, wait... you said they were fleeing persecution. That means that they're coming from places that are far less safe than here. So why would they leave their poor families in such an awful and dangerous place? Maybe because they aren't actually refugees and they're just selfish opportunists looking to leech off Western civilization.
>they must and will flee
As we just established, they aren't fleeing. They're seeking to benefit from the success of the Western world. They are being encouraged to come here because they're getting what they want. The refugee flow would simply stop if Europe closed it's borders.
>"No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than the land"
THEN WHY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE REFUGEES HEALTHY YOUNG MALES?

#FuckTheseRapefugees

first post best post

> "You must be joking!"
> literally a paraphrasing of "are you kidding me?"

Fucking rekt, plz invade after Trump becomes president and save us

This guy bascially posted an infographic IRL? What a fucking autistic thing to do.

Female handwriting.

kek

Those retarded fucks are so technologically illiterate they have to resort to hand drawn propaganda. WTF

This.

fpbp.

>mfw ISIS (islam) themselves said they'd use this crisis as a means to flood Europe and infiltrate
>mfw that sign claims they are not in poverty yet the state treats them as if they are mentally handicapped niggers that have no arms and need free food, water, money, and housing

These fucking liberals will still be crying this shit even when their own families are butchered and blown up by these fucking parasites.

:D

>why are there so many men.
>safe journey to bring even MORE refugees here
>debunked complaint

seriously? how stupid are these normos?
that's a multiplier of 4 more people per 1 refugee dickweed.

FPBP

/Thread

so wait, he gets to import his family by plane if he successfully sneaks into a country?

and he just said refugees attract no more refugees

Importing third worlders = importing third world problems.

Do you want refugees committing crimes (often a large part of why their countries are shitholes to begin with)? Do you want them lowering everybody's wages by being willing to work for less? No? Then be fucking selective about who you let in.

This isn't even touching on the problem of spreading their violent, oppressive religion via their five babies per couple.

>1 in 6 Irish people abroad

So how many of them form ghettos and all the other shit?

They'd most likely be IT workers, backpackers and tradespeople.

>Men flee to make it safe for the women and kids to come

Oh gee that's fine, so while you've fucked off for a few month the bad guys (whoever they are) can come and rape and kill them while you're off protecting your own ass.

>They're fleeing persecution!

They persecute eachother and bring that shit here.

>>"No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than the land"

wew lad

And it's also hand drawn. Who the fuck hast time to draw info graphics and then tape them up around town?

Don't you have some cops to go set on fire or something Francois?

easiest way to counter this is just mention

1) the huge fake passport industry giving syrian passports to fake refugees

2) the demographics of these "refugees".

Only 41% crossing the Mediterranean were Syrian. There's a lot of articles on the internet about people from different countries who are opportunity seekers.

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

No he said that, regardless of what countries decide, refugees will come no matter if we accept them or not.

Still everything that the infographic says is pure bollocks and demonstrate that 50% of the refugee crisis is evil and the other 50% is complete retardation.

yeah it is soooo bad and dangerous in their home land with all the unnamed "persecution" so they better leave their families undefended.

Because leaving women and children alone and undefended is the best thing to do in a dangerous environment.

do you have picture of who put up the poster?

but they dont stay if the free food isn't good enough, they go back to the "warzone".

too soon

>hand drawn
I would destroy that and laugh my ass of that I wasted half an hour of some faggots life.

I seen something like this on a night out. Waffling on about how bad Ireland is for not accepting as many rapefugees as the rest of Europe. I tore that fucker down.

good for you Emmet

>they would fly with forged papers

This is like the dumbest shit I've read in this whole month.

BACKSTORY
A
C
K
STORY

so why the fuck didnt you tear it down, surrender monkey? you left this piece of shit up?

Nice job, Bro.

When you're done, can you please invade Australia and save us too?

>fleeing the country first, leaving your wife(s) and children back in the warzone

Wow they sound like the kind of people i want living here