youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who's this?

youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI

thank you, 10 mins in and it gets really intense, relentless moaning, like it

ice boy hits me hard

It's never enough...... for all eyeees

damn that's pretty great

If it's so good than how come I've never heard of it? What people need to understand is that there's a reason why guys like Sheeran and Wayne are so popular - their stuff is just plain good.

is this a copypasta pls help

just wait till you hear all out and the second half of The Fold Up

wow, this is great, not cringe at all

"Spooky Black" sounds kinda racist

"neckbeard" the album

have you listened to Black Silk, his first album? I really like that one, not so much his other stuff (except for the collab he did with bobby raps but that's a bit of a different style). But yes, Mourn is an aoty contender for sure

>Mourn is an aoty contender for sure

How did this get memed to over 100,000 monthly listeners

Every song on this sounds this same.

spooky black was really popular a few years ago

good album

saw him live a week ago in Seattle, he got so fucking skinny but his skin is really soft, a good fun show, he has a really good voice live, moans the same way he does on the album and has quite the emotion to.his preformance

>he got so fucking skinny but his skin is really soft
>moans the same way he does on the album
Shut the fuck up faggot

good thing he changed his name to Corbin

it's very good

V good music taste

I need songs about sickness. Any help?

goodbye Sup Forums

go bitch about footballers kneeling please, you dumb cuck

I was at that concert too. I legit started tearing up like 5 times. Dudes voice is incredible live and he had such a great stage presence.

its not bad but im having trouble really getting into it. seems kind of vapid and dull, im only on the second track though

Hang in there. Some of the best tracks are on the second half

Holy fuck, "All Out"

Heck yeah. Let me know what you think about Hunker Down. That one's my favorite

I can tell from the related videos that this one is the single. Honestly it's not my favorite. I already like "something safe" better, and it's just started. I like melodies, hooks, that kind of stuff gets me. Also those synths are a big selling point for me, very nostalgic feeling. Hunker Down was way more stripped down, and raw. And while i usually like that, I can't dig it as much when it's a pre recorded track, almost no melody in the vocals, and the lyrical content isn't anything groundbreaking. i know i sound like a douche but those are the things i look for. hes obviously belting his heart out, and i respect that immensley, ITAOTS is one of my favorite albums. but for something as raw and emotional as this, it takes me a while to come up with a real opinion.

I totally understand and respect your opinion.. I really love that song but can see why you wouldn't like it as much as some of the other songs on the album. (Ice Boy, All Out, and Dragged are my other faves on there). Honestly just glad people are actually giving Mourn the chance it deserves. I'd love to hear more opinions once you've finished the album

spooky black is unironically great

Bump

That's sad. It's good but it's not exceptionally great.