Yeah i'm pretty into music. I'm assuming you're not really familiar with Neutral Milk Hotel

>Yeah i'm pretty into music. I'm assuming you're not really familiar with Neutral Milk Hotel.

How do you reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYKJ05MD-QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get new glasses you stupid cunt

nice meeting u

i would like to engage in sexual intercourse with the corpse of anne frank under a very large statue of jesus christ being crucified on the top of a mountain

i've heard of them but i've never actually listened to them. i'm not into indie pop so i don't think they would be to my taste.

Yeah, i love Creep

I love music. I'm really into Astrud Gilberto at the moment. I used to listen to NMH in high school but I haven't gone back to them in a long time. You should come over. My roommates are out of town and I'm just sitting here watching Vice.

Sorry I don't listen to metal

Is that Bjork?

Does she even have glasses in her frames?

Also I'd reply that I love Jesus Christ more than she does.

You're right I'm pretty unfamiliar with them; besides On Avery Island and their Potato Album their fragmented discography is sort of spotty and doesn't seem worth the effort of trawling through

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

yes i listen to them when im at my lesbian dance theory classes

kek best reply

I'm vegan so I don't drink milk.

Keep walking

You just flashed me back to this time when I actually sperged out at someone in a situation like this. I've never talked about music in public after that.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hehe, that's a funny meme, you're a qt :3
*covers hands with the sleeves of my sweater awkwardly*

I punch her in the face and I throatfuck her til death

calmly keep talking until an opportunity to leave arises, not gonna fuck with someone pretentious about what is effectively a top 40 pop album for anyone who listens to music outside the top 40

>entry level bossa nova
>vice

Want some candy?

no milkies? no cummies.

You stupid pleb dike bitch. Do you know how big of a fool you are? NMH is fucking entry level trash. I bet Aeroplane was the first time you heard a distorted guitar you mindless sheep. Do you even know it's about Anne Frank? I did. Get off pitchfork's dick and listen to some actual fucking music like The Beach Boys you vapid brainless charlatan cunt.

only about 1/2 of the Beach Boys discog is worth listening to.

>implying any qt will talk to me about her taste in music.
I'd probably sperg out. Would try to hastily convince her it's my favorite album and try to hit on her while i gradually realize she's feeling a bit uncomfortable in my presence, isn't responding much and trying to squirm out of the conversation by looking elsewhere or making excuses to leave.

that's when i start thinking about why i'm not a sucessful rapist.

the chad reply

Yeah like that . That's basically what I did. Now I only talk on Sup Forums.

issa drum

1. It's a trick
2. *touch her to see if she's real*
3. *cum in pants*
4. "do you like...music? well of course you do..."
5. *cum in pants*

Yeah, I really like their famous album, but I haven't listened to the other one they did. They only did two right?

Who else do you like? Anyone else I'd know?

That's the point

You guys are all losers.
>Yeah i'm pretty into music. I'm assuming you're not really familiar with Neutral Milk Hotel.
>Are you kidding? One of the GOATs for sure. Have you heard the rumors about a new album?
>omg NO???? talk to me more please user you have proven yourself interesting and of value

jeeeeeeeeesussss christ

I know that band

i'm too busy blasting some Bon Jovi to hear her

OH SHIT WE GOTAH A COOL KID.
WOAH BOI I NEED A FUCKING HEATER AROUND YOU.

damn

Me too user. let's sing together.
WOOOOOOOAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE
WOOOAH...

>I know it is a meme on a website that I usually visit, so I guess it is ironically good, right?
>do you like tendies?

>Does she even have glasses in her frames?
No

>I actually like them a lot. What else do you listen to?

"Well I don't know about music but I'm really into pretty girls but i'm assuming you're not one"

wow I like nmh as well they are great

>i am

>Bon Jovi

I love you
[spoiler]jeezuz chroist[/spoiler]

I like them, do you listen to any other elephant 6 bands like The Olivia Tremor Control

lol

Actually I saw Jeff Mangum a few years ago, he looked like a grizzly bear with all the facial hair and he spit loogies on stage multiple times, it was great.

Also if you like NMH you'd probably love Anne Frank by Brainbombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYKJ05MD-QQ

youve never met a girl that's into NMH?

>Unsheathes Katana
>Adjusts Morpheus Glasses
>Teleports behind her
>Heh, well what do you know?
>Resheathes Katana
>Now don't you dare assume I'm a pleb ever again

Tried listening to them once but they were super boring so I stopped and listened to something better instead.

>The Beach Boys
This is a joke right?

>making an effort for a dumbass hipster dyke
Definite loser move.

these girls always travel in packs. after she thinks your cool, you move on to her hot friends.
i still hold my assertion that you're all losers

they suck. are we gonna bang or what?

fpbp
yeah I really enjoyed on avery island not sure if you've heard of it

i actually am quite aware of nmh and every other band in elephant 6 collective. i actually saw jeff perform in athens in 1998 tyvm

>and walk right in her

>turn 360 degrees
>walk away
nigga wha

The only right answer.

i want to memorize this so i can say this out loud if i ever get the opportunity

>elephant what collective? you mean animal collective?

lmao why is he making this face here, honestly

man, this website has gone down the gutter

You reek of newfag.
fuck off

hownew.ru

this is the only proper response

no, why would it be?

The virgin affirmation

The chad beatdown

JJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Yeah, nah, folk rock's not really my thing.
Pretty easy response.

Of course I have you stupid degenerate pleb cunt.

*cocks pistol*

now turn around and bend over.

>doesn't attempt to listen to demo albums, single/b-sides, Synthetic Flying Machine or Ferris Wheel on Fire because they're not on Spotify or hard to find

"we can listen to it together if you let me stain your mountain tops"

7/10

Virgin

You won't. Don't waste your time.

another topic

are you going to let musical taste change your endgoal
are you fucking stupid?

>people still listen to that boring ass album? Indiekids, man.

have you considered maybe she was standing at the side and not in front of me??

oh really, whats your favorite track?

*tips fedora*

never heard of them

>actually being this fucking new