I tell you man, the bulls have literally zero chance of winning

>i tell you man, the bulls have literally zero chance of winning

why is this fat nigger piece of shit still employed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNpktJrbbKw
youtu.be/HoYArrXsd9w?t=44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's awesome

because chuck is funny

why do americans get entertained by literal retards so much?

The thing that I don't understand: WHY did Chuck think that when it goes against all of his previous philosophy? Chuck is like the last proud supporter of mid range jumpers and BBQ chicken post play, he hates 3 point spam and reliance on long range shooting. The Bulls should be HIS team, and the Celtics are exactly what he hates. I don't get it.

no one cares how smart the "analysts" are. it's fun to watch barkley. go somewhere else other than the halftime show for actual insight

why don't you is the real question?

I like Chuck because he's much more tolerable than Shaw, but knee jerk stuff like that is just dumb. He severely overstated how IT would play because of his sisters death

IT was good but nobody could've predicted the pounds shit our bench would """""provide""""" us

Or like anyone with sense had been saying for the entire regular season - teams will actually play defense in the playoffs.
Not hard to stop a guy that's 5 foot 6

Chuck knows nothing about beating the Bulls.

is this your cat

cute

Stop it.

Yes

Thomas got dominated by Rondo tonight. It was sad watching that performance.

he/she is adorable :3

This is a nice cat.

at least hes funny unlike shaq with his "muh bbq chicken" and put "underdog that on a t shirt" which was only funny once.

Yeah, this is confusing. Chuck is, very famously, anti-"shooting teams" and pro points in the paint. Why would he abandon that belief in this one case?

>He severely overstated how IT would play because of his sisters death

I disagree. Thomas has been terrific in both of these last two games, I think his average for the series so far is like 32 points.

>unironically hating on shaq

>26/4/4
Pretty mediocre for a "superstar" taking the most shots on the team

shaq is a pussy dude whenever someone pokes fun of him he gets offended and almost always resorts to muh 4 rings

youtube.com/watch?v=QNpktJrbbKw

He doesn't actually watch the games during the reg season.

And cuddly :)

Y'all fuckin high or something? He literally said the Bulls were gonna go 2-0 last night.

youtu.be/HoYArrXsd9w?t=44

It's personal, Chuck hates the Bulls because Jordan cucked him out of a ring.

because hes an MVP and one of the best in the business because he avoids PR "le anyone can win on any given day XD" responses

Because Croatia is full of intellectuals right?

he had his chance in 94/95

Jimmy G plz leave and get ready for game 3

the bulls will lose the series

Who gives a fuck, neither team will get to the finals. TAKE THAT FOR DATA

What else are they good for?

>snapchat

you have to be 18 to post here

He was right

If wasn't for Thomas' sister the Celtics would have sweept them

Idiots in this country will worship anybody who tries to act "politically incorrect", even if they're blatantly wrong all the time and overall shitty human beings

Cute cat t b h