Ww3 imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFmI-uEQ2Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes tanks in 30 mins

When has Russia acted non-crazy?

dubs of truth

what are they doing?

Sign me up, fallout 4 was disappointing.

>Russia does not operate strategic air defense from 1991 to a couple years ago
>US/NATO never stops
>NATO masses forces on our border
>Naval vessels off the coast
>Hinders with our nuclear deterant

>We start strategic air patrols and train our forces

RUSSIA IS UP TO NO GOOD!!!

good goyim... believe your media.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFmI-uEQ2Gw
Thread theme

chrome dome stopped in like 89 bro and we both run our subs. Also mass forces? we don't have anything massed west of Bavaria unless you are scared of Poland.

Actually nothing they haven't been doing for years, only for some reason the media has started to talk about it in the West.

>US/NATO never stops
What do you mean? NATO hasn't expanded towards Russia since 2004. Latvia and Estonia remain the only NATO countries bordering you. It has been like that for 12 years, but you get buttblasted about only now. wtf

>NATO masses forces on our border
Again, what are you talking about?
There are about 300 allied troops (US, Polish, German) stationed in Latvia and Estonia each, maybe a few thousand come here during exercises. There is no 'massing of forces' unlike during your exercises, pic related.

In reaction to this 3 divisions might be stationed here, while you promise to put three BRIGADES near the boarder.

>Naval vessels off the coast
You mean that one Donald Cook a month ago?
That's nothing compared to what you do. Stop playing victim here

Don't bomb us unless Hillary gets elected. If im to die I want to die fighting real men.

Can you imagine the shitstorm if we had a warship off your coast (and a naval base at that)?

>inb4 Hillary wins, her and Putin become allies, leaves Bill.

The Baltic.

> russia acting crazy

Sure thing, Shlohmo. Better buy them 2nd hand humvees and APCs from NATO, amirite?

Hugely underated post

God forbid we should put troops on our own borders opposite an international NATO coalition.

Oh how terrible, we are exercising our military!

>Russia must be planning something, dirty commies!

Also, fucking with our Nuclear deterant.

Russia literally did nothing wrong. Western media are drumming up a new cold war to keep NATO alive and/or justify an EU army.

And you dumb fucks are falling for it.

>Actually nothing they haven't been doing for years, only for some reason the media has started to talk about it in the West.

looks like the jews are ready for the happening

Based Putin unleashing the truth

I agree 100%. We would see it as a hostile action if there were Russian troops near U.S borders.

i hope

Russia is just standing up to a weak administration.

Our Princess La Queffa is out apologizing for being winners, Russia took the opportunity to flex its muscles.

"Russia literally did nothing wrong."
Forgetting that while Ukraine thing and those fucking asylum seekers you're displacing our way
Your only contribution to the forum is better grammar and spelling than the average shillary
Fuck this shit, how about a Russian "troll army" AMA?
Is the pay as bad as liberal media portrays it?

What did Russia do in Ukraine?

Explain without using proxy-cockhole memestories please.

>Russia is acting crazy

Says the Americunts as they surround Russia with missles

Fucking kill yourselfs you fatasses

>and those fucking asylum seekers you're displacing our way

What the hell are you even talking about, dumb potato nigger?

you are right - but you see the propaganda works on the simple minded. only thing which will stir things up, is when putin cut russia loose from the rothschild bank system. then he is at the same position as a great one before him

Crimea was donated to Putin as gesture of goodwill

>Forgetting that while Ukraine thing and those fucking asylum seekers you're displacing our way

HAHAHAHAH

this

Probably fell for that meme-story about a couple thousand refugees who snuck through Russia's border into Finland, before the case was resolved.

Obviously these couple thousand niggers are the real threat, compared to Mama Merkel's innocent millions of doctors and engineers.

>Ukraine thing
>wrong
explain pls

Where are the missles?

In ur mom's pussy, m8.

In ur butthole, m8

This is the thing. People here will post vague statements about 'Russia being surrounded' and 'NATO being aggressive' while never backing it up.
What's the deal?

>Can you imagine the shitstorm if we had a warship off your coast (and a naval base at that)?
Yes, I can. Its called Kaliningrad. Its nothing new, stop being hyperbolic

The Syrians were heading your way before we EVER got involved there. You are quoting Soros's propaganda you Irish cunt.

Also, stop ferrying niggers form Libya to Italy. Your country is more guilty of importing migrants than we are.

As much as I would love that to happen, f we detached form the Rothschild's leash, war would be guaranteed.

No, it's more like:

>Country wants to join NATO
>Russia gets upset and annexes a part of it with a naval port
>Russia then complain about encroaching NATO

>US funds Syrian civil war
>US funds ISIS
>Merkel says haha everyone can come to the EU and everything will be happy fun times :^)
>Merkel says haha even the ones not from Syria :^D
>Irish intellectuals gather to find the cause of the immigrants running amok
>It's Russia

Dumb potatoniggers

What parts of the butthurt belt has Russia annexed aside from Crimea?

Why cant we all just get along and deal with the shitskin hordes.

>US funds ISIS
Source please

What?

I mean can you imagine if Russia parked a warship off the US coast.

What the fuck are you on about?

>People here will post vague statements about 'Russia being surrounded' and 'NATO being aggressive' while never backing it up.

Maybe try Googling it, you fucking faggot. It's common knowledge. Not gonna spoon-feed you like a retarded child.

DESU all I can decipher from the bullshit is there was a questionable acquisition of land by Russia, after being tricked in to downing a civilian plane (OpNewfip), the whole thing was WTF but Russia did end up extending it's fucking boarder
I mean military involvement in an area without local refugee camps will displace people... And then you get Merkel flapping her tits around, it's like she's saying "hey Putin, I've got em lubed and grabbing there ankles, push it in there"

Used a democratic referendum to take control of Crimea from a neo-Nazi rebel Ukranian government and BTFO'd all westweenies in the process

Obama openly admitted arming Syrian """""rebels""""" you fucked glue-sniffing subhuman.

I'm cynical about our media, but you guys were caught in Sweden waters a while back

Not an argument

Yes, and Trump with Putin are gonna Kick the Cucks out of Europe!

>US funds FSA
>FSA defects to ISIS in droves

Not an argument.

i heard thats the reason why nato is rattling it`s weapons and the kikes are destabilizing europe to strengthen the process

Those "Syrians" come because we give them loads of free money instead of shooting them for invading our borders.

Patriotic spring as geert called it

My dad sure thinks WW3 is imminent.

> 80% russian peninsula votes to join Russia after QUESTIONABLE REVOLUTION in Kiev
> Russia's military involvement started a year after Qaddafi was overthrown, which was the event that opened the floodgates

But, the picture pretty much shows it. Only NATO countries directly connected with russian border is Estonia and Lithuania. Rest are not nato members, and the forces in the those two countries are so small they have nearly no strategic value.

>votes to join Russia

>directly connected

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know it's the 18th century and long-range ballistic missiles don't exist.

inform her parents i will purchase her for $15,000 american dollars

Absolutely.

uh you have many times, an Oscar 2 even went active in Honolulu harbor during our Balkan intervention.

a) Source
b) FSA is directly opposed to ISIS you mongoloid

XAXAXA

Wanna tell me what sovereign country was supposed to agree to the referendum?

Ukraine that just had a coup wherein a democratically elected president was ousted?

Never mind the fact that Russian troops in Crimea are anything but foreign, since according to an agreement signed by both Ukraine and Russia, 15 thousand troops are allowed to be stationed on the peninsula.

Russia is the only country that is acting sanely, look at the Euro cucks, they are destroying their legacy by allowing rapefugees into their countries.
US and Russia are the only great white nations left on Earth, but the US media and government keeps showing a bad light on Russia to cause a panic (about Russia) in Americans, so they will blindly support any bill proposed by the congress by saying that it will keep Russia in check.
China is more of a threat to US than Russia. Pic related.

> FSA is opposed to ISIS

No more (you)s from me, my retarded friend.

>"Russia is a mongrel society unworthy to have his country"
I think your leaders, are servants of satan, compel us to destroy this world.

Based germany

I really wonder how far-rightists started to unconsciously support Russia. It used to far-leftists' job.

>us
>white nation

I mean if it was just new England and the western wilderness. The South needs to fucking go

>What do you mean? NATO hasn't expanded towards Russia since 2004
Yeah, and they told us in 1991 NATO would not expand at all.
>Stop playing victim here
>coming from shprota
top kek, Valdis

I don't know, maybe the democratically elected government of Ukraine? If there's a country that doesn't have a legitimate government it's russkie land, at least Ukraine has the Opposition Bloc as legitimate opposition.

> try to mess with Russia
> get bombed and lose tourism industry

Good going Turkey.

> Russia is acting crazy
Tell me more.

>Annexes Crimea and fucks up easy Ukraine.
Try harded, schlomo.

>Ukraine that just had a coup
When will this meme end? Read the definition of what a coup is.

The Ukrainian parliament voted to change the government. Even members of Yanukoviches party, because they were disgusted by him ordering to fire live ammo at protesters.

EAST*

So.... no matter how far away nato members might be from russian borders, they will always be a threat to the russian people?

There was no democratically elected government at the time of the referendum, there was an INTERIM GOVERNMENT.

You really gonna try to whitewash something that only happened 2 years ago?

The people of Eastern Europe wanted to join NATO and elected leaders who did that exact thing. Why? Because you can't trust a russkie. Russkies love to spout "oh evil ameriKKKa expand nato!!" when in reality it's the people of countries like Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Hungary etc etc wanting to get as far away from you cancerous fucks as possible.

It began with the declaration of jihad against western civilization. Russia's actions could be what elevates it to a proper designation of "world war," but they're properly regarded as a secondary threat (albeit potentially the threat that brings the US into the fray, as Japan did in WWII).

What are your views on China sending a sub armed with nukes to Pacific to stop US patrolling into the Indian Ocean?

>When will this meme end? Read the definition of what a coup is.

Violently storming the goverment buildings and forcing the president into exile is a coup

when russia became a country that looks out for its own people and isnt trying to force multicultural destruction on its society and join a hoard of unions

you do realize that ukrainians are just a barbaric tribe that lives on rightful russian and polish clay?

If Berkut actually fired live ammo at the protestors, Ukraine might have still been a country. He should have executed all the imported agent provocateurs then and there.

Well, surely you're not opposed to holding an internationally monitored referendum now that the dust has settled?

I can't see how exactly this contradicts my point anyway.

>The South needs to fucking go
no just the niggers in the south need to go southern white people are the only anglos in this country and they are superior to northern german autism and cuckoldry

You have no idea how wrong you are right now.

i am her, buy me a house in czechia and and i will be yours

How do Russian feel about this?

>implying Michigan and Wisconsin aren't filled with nordics

Right after Ukraine holds referendums in all the regions of east Ukraine, my proxy cockhole friend.

If I remember correctly, last time the people tried doing that the UA national guard fired live ammo and bombed them (this is not a meme, compared to your Kiev "oppression" stories)

As of this moment, Russia has protected 1 referendum, and Ukraine has dispersed at least 5.