What if in heaven you can spend all the time you want playing video games and browsing the internet...

What if in heaven you can spend all the time you want playing video games and browsing the internet, and it turns out you wasted all your time on earth doing this bullshit when you could have spent your time earning a ticket to heaven

but now ur burning in hell and true btards are laughing at u up above

Well its a good thing fairy tales and imaginary freinds/enemies like this are not real.

You can't. Heaven is a heavy discipline. The Devil controls Earthly Pleasures which lead to the corruption of your body and soul. We need to elect a bunch more Republicans so we can achieve this holy state.

If it's a "fairy tale" then then why has Christianity flourished for thousands of years? If science supposedly explains everything, then why do so many people still believe? Billions, user. Many more than you.

A lot of religions have been around for a long time. That doesn't make them correct. And they often contradict each other, to boot.

Nope. In heaven you spend all day, erry day face down on the floor singing praises to good.

i want to go to heaven that way i can jam with the backstreet boys

>If it's a "fairy tale" then then why has Christianity flourished for thousands of years?
We have popular fairy tales that are much older than christianity. Greek paganism isn't terribly popular as a cult anymore but we still have many tales from that time.

>If science supposedly explains everything
Science does not explain everything. It does its best to try and explain everything we observe. There are plenty of seemingly simple things that have no good explanation. Quantum mechanics makes it further impossible to explain everything. One of its fundamental theories is that, no matter what, we can't explain everything.

>then why do so many people still believe?
Children are very impressionable. If they get told dozens of times a day for a decade that something is real then they will beleive it without much question. It also provides a convenient out to unexplainable events as well as shitty events. I almost envy being able to actually think there was a good plan behind little Timmy gettting painful brain cancer at the age of 3.

>Billions, user. Many more than you
And people wonder why there are so many problems in this world.

If god wants people to go to heaven, maybe he should just tell them himself.

why do you think you're important enough to get a personal message from God?

Are you Jesus? Moses maybe?

What if I bark up the wrong tree and end up in another religions hell?

if the god can do anything and is omniscient then telling one person something seems pretty easy. Just send a text message.

wow, guess belief itself dictates what happens after death, huh?

God isn't real.

No gods are real.

It's all made up.

Grow up, OP.

Were certainly important enough to punish for not singing his damn praises all the fucking time.

That is what always made me suspicious of religions. There are thousands of different ones and in almost all of them you must do exactly what they say, which is incompatible with all the other religions ideas. Supposed to guess right the first try?

Belief in magic should disqualify you from the workforce

It gets you elected to senate in some states.

Because people are stupid.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK THESE TRIPS?

^^^this. or at least brand you unfit to raise children.

Why am I not? Do you ever ask yourself hard questions, or do you simply regurgitate that which was fed to you by someone you respected or feared?

This is also exactly the reason Pascal's Wager is fallacious. Sup Forums so smrt