/cum/

Lavren, slayer of Patriarchs edition.

Thread theme: youtu.be/ktoaj1IpTbw

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/the180/calories-on-menus-are-harmful-the-need-for-culturally-sensitive-care-homes-and-cities-are-sexist-1.4131659/a-muslim-canadian-s-guide-on-how-to-talk-to-muslims-during-ramadan-1.4131919
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Montreal_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hola pinche putita.
Te pones bien cachonda hija de tu puta madre. Quisiera mamartela y saber mamarte meterte la lengua hasta donde no hija de tu puta madre, me cae de a madre así como estas bien abiertita cuando andas cachondiando me gustaria meterte la lengua hasta el culo lamberte el culo sacarte lo que traigas ahi estas bien rica mi amor bien rica ya no quiero estar yo aca Elizabeth tampoco yo quiero mi panochita quiero cojerte todos los dias y mamarte cojerte todos los dias y mamarte saborearme esa panochita sabrosa que todos los días huele bien rico me acuerdo cuando tenias el boxer y te lo quitaba y huele bien rico el boxer y esa panochita sabrosa que tiene un sabor rico mami rico mami un sabor rico y ahorita quisiera puñetearme sabroso aquí porque me alborotastes me dieron ganas de puñetearme pero aqui hay unos apartamentos aqui enfrente con ventanas y adentro estan todos dormidos si quieres me voy adentro y me puñeteo te hago un video pero sin ruido pero yo quiero desahogarme porque te oí gritar bien sabroso mamita y te comes todo el desodorante putita te encanta la verga hija de tu puta madre te amo Elizabeth te amo como te imaginas yo quiro esa cosa yo no quiero estar lejos de ella, por favor, has todo lo que puedas por venir conmigo por venir a estar conmigo aunque sea un mes lo que tu quieras para mamarte lo que tu quieras para lamberte el culito te voy a hacer todo lo que tu quieras te voy a hacer ya no aguanto Elizabeth no aguanto ya quiero metertela has todo lo que puedas ven ¿Quieres que te la enseñe?.

Don't deny that it's you
I can smell you off that post

Makakensuppe, eine Delikatesse.

Let's go back to speaking English guys. Also wish my grandma a happy birthday

i hooted at a woman breast feeding

hdb nan

want to lick lavren's sweaty thighs after a concert etc etc

>thinking that Oyster Bay won't make inflammatory posts for fun even if he agrees with the post he's replying to
>thinking I'm going to fall for your tricks

I remember you spamming both FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK HILLARY posts, Oyster Bay

Keep your disgusting Spanish based sexual fantasies to yourself
Only English in here, Señor

It wasn't but you can believe whatever you want, I'll just think lesser of your intelligence for it

Don't pretend like you didn't argue for both sides during the election. You were spamming the Hillary Pepes for months. I don't find it hard to believe you'd do it again for another topic.

>I remember you spamming both FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK HILLARY posts, Oyster Bay
Yet my flag always appeared next to my posts doesnt it? I'll even tell you what I was doing, I was looking for this image comparing the heights of ancient europeans because I don't organize my images

I liked the movie Ratatouille

Alright, but I'll be keeping my eye on you

Also if it was me I wouldnt be trying to convince you otherwise. The person who was arguing with you must be feeling pretty smug right now for riling you all up

it was a cute movie

Has anyone here seen Alien: Covenant?

anyone here a radical hunter gatherer?

I'm pretty sure it was just someone who came from the front page

>trying to bait people
>trying to bait people by replying to bait
>trying to bait the baited bait with bait

i wanted to watch 4 shows this season and i haven't watched any
can't even motivate myself to sit here and watch cartoons anymore

what's the most ridiculous ideology that only morons think is logically sound?
>inb4 librul, conservative shitflinging

Fun Fact:
Would fuck 1970s Carrie Fisher.

Christianity, of course.

democracy

Every ideology that doesn't agree with me

watch something other than cantonese toons

Tankies.
>the people are smart enough to control the means of production
>the people aren't smart enough to rule over themselves politically

Why? Scott is a hack and the franchise has been completely maimed.

better call saul s2 came out on netflix and i kinda wanna watch that

>I watch reboots

It's not about making good content it's about making content that sells
even a tranny can make it big in the red light district

Cause I had hope, plus I thought Shaw was gonna be a character.

i've seen ads for that show, looks pretty good

Should I watch Dear White People?

When is the new Game of Thrones season coming out?

Gotta watch Rogue One desu looks pretty sicc

Disney did a good job buying up the franchise.

the next 5 posts will be as shitty as the rest of this thread

*makes a great post*

Does anyone here watch RuPaul's Drag Race? No spoilers, though, here in Mexico the latest season is the one Violet Chachki won.

hijo de turca

did you just got netflix or what?

Never heard of it.

I don't want to ruin it for you if you actually want to see it, but let's just say that Shaw doesnt appear much at all

It was okay, a little bit too action-movie, though.

That was an embarrassingly bad post.

>memorial day tomorrow
>cant eat anything because of ramadan

I hate Muslims

Last year. Is LogoTV actually available here?
I already saw it.

For those of you who missed it earlier. Very important article

cbc.ca/radio/the180/calories-on-menus-are-harmful-the-need-for-culturally-sensitive-care-homes-and-cities-are-sexist-1.4131659/a-muslim-canadian-s-guide-on-how-to-talk-to-muslims-during-ramadan-1.4131919

isn't ramadan just for one day
regardless it's fucking retarded

I love Muslims

memorial day is monday

no its an entire month

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

I watched Your Name. It's an okay movie considering I don't like anime.

What is Memorial Day? The day when Americans honor the military?

Victoria Day > Memeorial Day

Memorial Day is for American soldiers who died.

I was told by my psychologist once that I'm autistic.

I'm a big fan of Asian women

Why?

They're cute

I like brown women in general

>low testosterone

I AM TIRED OF NOT BEING AMERICAN

SOMEONE MUST GIVE MR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND NOBODY WILL BE HURT

I DON'T CARE TO INMIGRATE IN AMERICA INJUST WANT TK BE AMERICAN

GIVE. NOW.

I'm a big fan of white and Latina women as well
Dumb midwesterner

If you're a cute girl I might

I'll probably have racemixed children in the future

I hope to make this Asian girl my gf and then wife

grim

Oh, I fear that no life will ever be like this again
Cause your love kept me alive and it made me insane
There were moments when it seemed okay (But I go back alone)

the mother of my children will have light eyes, dont really care about race but im raising brown eyed untermensch

Why would you ever want to be a y*nk?

Why do blacks still blame da whyte mayne when Asians were in the same position as them for a long time but are in a great position right now?

What mix?

Im not raising*

>Asians were in the same position as them
Why would you think this?

Most likely with a Latina, a black or an Asian

But the most important question is, will the mother of your children have an innie vagina or outtie vagina?

Outties give off the "used cum dump" feeling while innies feel more "pure"

t. Innie and outtie expert

just make sure the relationship is healthy and not a fob tier asian or ghetto black chick that only wants you cos white

Because they were at the bottom of the social ladder with the blacks.

That's the plan. I don't plan to do a greencard marriage or something like that so it will be preferably a second generation immigrant atleast.

asians were never slaves nor did they suffer from racial profiling, jim crow, redlining, etc.

>come to America
>don't know the language at all
>can't get a job because everyone hates you
>the only work you can get is extremely dangerous
>have to blow up mountains for a living
>high rate of fatalities
>generations later, you descendants are doing better than the whites on average
>Affirmative Action hurts them instead of helping them
>blacks are STILL at the bottom of the social ladder and still blame everyone but themselves
Makes me think
>nor did they suffer from racial profiling, jim crow, redlining, etc.
Absolutely retarded post. You must be the communist mulatto I've been hearing about.

There are more slaves today than there were slaves during the entire history of the US

Most of the civilized world experienced thousands of years of slavery and 60 percent of the population of the Italic peninsula used to be slaves in Roman times.

Yet we only here blacks complaining about, slavery despite they were one of the least enslaved groups for the shortest period of time, why?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT WHITEBOI

>Entertained us???? Saved Canada? Are you high?
>Bill 101 is a virtual Berlin Wall meant to keep French people French and English people out! The language law is an insult to Canada. It's a violation of individual rights and an insult to the whole concept of freedom of choice. Bill 101 is discriminatory, intolerant and linguistically and culturally racist.

>b-but muh internment camps

>Most of the civilized world experienced thousands of years of slavery and 60 percent of the population of the Italic peninsula used to be slaves in Roman times.
No one cares what happened that long ago.

>There are more slaves today than there were slaves during the entire history of the US
No one cares what happens in hell holes like India.

>What English extremists Jenny? To date I have still to meet even one English extremists... So how about you list a couple and what you define as English extremists. Thanks - awaiting your reply or list.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Montreal_shooting
it is my dream to one day learn how to program a bot that generates posts from montreal gazette commenters

Jews were massacred over and over, enslaved, hated by everyone, forced to leave their homes en masse many times in history, victims of profiling and redlining, and just overall treated like shit. Yet they're the most successful group. Why is this? Why can't blacks succeed at anything? Why do they live like shit no matter which country they're in unless a foreign power comes to help them?
>D-DA KAWLUNEEZ, MAH NIGGA! IT WUZ DA YEEROPEYUNZ
Explain Ethiopia.

I've never had chicken pox or got the vaccine against diphtheria

There is no slavery here
British think paid servants are slaves

Jews are super humans, gentile scum.

It doesn't even make sense to compare Jews to cumskins/niggers.

Did you guys know there are people in India that are so desperate that they just randomly dial phones in hope that a single female will answer?