Ok so I just finished doki doki literature club and I am left fucking scarred. I can't sleep rn and it's almost 3 am...

ok so I just finished doki doki literature club and I am left fucking scarred. I can't sleep rn and it's almost 3 am. what do?

fap

go to sleep pussy

and natsuki is not a trap, monika has the same gay arm positioning.

id fuck the shit out of her either way

I can't sleep, too many thoughts about everything, also scared I'll have nightmares n shiet

these guys got the right Idea

Are you that much of a fucking pussy doki doki is not even scary ffs

so here's the deal user I'm taking over this thread, this is now a DDLC r34 thread. alright?

Suicide.

Do it for Monika.

OP here, I've become less of a faggot and am probably going to sleep in a min after fapping so that's fine

I feel you OP, game fucked with me too.

what the fuck happens in that game?
can someone explain, please?
I don't play it myself but watch a playthrough by GameGrumps. And they didn't get to the "part" yet apparently.

>DID YOU JUST CALL ME A TRAP OP?
btw you're a pussy if you can't sleep

Just play it yourself my man, it's worth it, and it's free.

You play more Doki Doki Literature club and share your sadness

this is a heavy spoiler but you asked for it

Sayori kills herself after confessing her love to the player, the day before the festival. then you go through the second part of the game where the game gets fucked up and shiet, with the game files, without sayori, and yeah so on and so on.

that game is no sad, in fact its very happy with all the possible endings and the happy music

What fucks me the most is how it got my name.
My pc name is a mesh of letter and numbers and my user name is the same.

I felt pretty empty afterwards, too. It's like I didn't get a satisfying conclusion, and I got the good ending. I can't play the game again because there's no point but I can't help but wish there was something else with the characters, because I liked them all.

Guess I can waste a day.
Seems widely popular with so many people fussing over it. The last game like this I played was Katawa Shojo and I enjoyed it. But this one is apparently a psychological horror?! what's the reward you get in the end? Being mindfucked?

source?

The reward is the feeling of unease.

alright, I'll check it. you convinced me

Dw, just go to bed.

all i want is more of natsuki, but it'll never happen ;(

man up you fuckin weeb pussy ass bitch