At what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

at what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

I'm not a plant

there is something wrong with you if you listen to metal past the age of 15

i stopped listening to metal exclusivity at around 14 and branched into different genres.I still like some metal though

When a 512MB mp3 player cost well over $100

What's wrong with metal

t. nu-male

never

no and you are the dying breed

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

Fastest way is to meet band members from bands you like and not wanting to grow up like them.

>implying I ever had shit enough taste to listen to metal
fuck you OP I demand an apology

huh, they're pretty cool guys
I want to own a band plane too

This pasta tastes wierd.

18 then grew back into it at around 22 because I stopped being an insecure faggot

what happend in those years?

16/17 years old. Still listen to the occasional banger for kicks.

I just listen to what I like

why would i stop listening to fun music

>this

prison

الميتال للزوامل ههه

You're not supposed to have fun you nigger

Quads of truth