Tfw I once had a gay relationship with a boy more than 20 years younger than me (15 vs 36) and no one will ever know

>tfw I once had a gay relationship with a boy more than 20 years younger than me (15 vs 36) and no one will ever know
>1 year less and it would have been illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's pretty disgusting

bad thread

The best thing is that I was temporaly replacing his math professor and we both used the excuse of extra-school teaching to go and cuddle

all fags should fucking hang

jealus of you gyro fags and your teenage consent

wow homosexuals are pedos, who would've thought?

nice try, but doesn't look like a baby to me, so...

That's disturbing

cute
Do you have hs number?

>36+ years old
>on Sup Forums

>36+ years old gay pedo
>on Sup Forums

It's legal so no problem. I don't judge not because I support love or choice or whatever but rather I could not care less

Yes, but we broke on mutual agreement because it would be negative for both of us that people knew about our relationship. You know, don't eat in front of a lion or express different love in front of some monkeys with power...

What is the average age in Sup Forums ?

Christopher Poole has 29 yo
Hiroyuki Nishimura has 40 yo

Sup Forums.org/advertise

Location: United States (47%), United Kingdom (8%), Canada (6%), Australia (5%), Germany (4%), France (2%), Sweden (2%), Netherlands (2%), Poland (1.5%), Brazil (1.5%)
Interests: Japanese culture, anime, manga, video games, comics, technology, music, movies
Education: Majority attended or currently enrolled in college

Damn, I thought it would be more 15-25

Post some green text, my lucky Iberian friend.

Start with your first sexually charged hug plz.

no fucking way Hiroito-san is 40

wish i had a gay bf

hot

i wish i had heterosexual bf
(im male btw)

but thats makes him gay

Not really, many straight men are curious about experiencing with another male, after that they might either reinforce their straightness or discover their bisexuality/pansexuality.

im sorry, but if you date a gay man you are gay, you cant call yourself straight
But if you are male and date a trans, thats totally fine, because girls can have penises, and you can still being straight

>Age: 18-34
>Gender: ~70% male, ~30% female
How do they know this?

*sigh* again, you might be straight and be CURIOUS about what would be like to be with a guy, WITHOUT BEING INITIALLY ATTRACTED TO IT.

If you do it and YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, you stop being straight

If you remain the same, you're STILL STRAIGHT.

Those are sexual orientations, not a record list classification.

>~30% female

Fucking bullshit.

well, how can you try to fuck guy or being fucked by him, "without being initially attracted to it"?

A lot of the people on /an/ and /po/ are female

google analytics, basically if you're logged on to google google can record the info on the site

The same reason you eat an exotic food for the first time, or try doing some risk activity, you don't know if you're going to like it, but you're curious about it.

can i get a gf there?

Go and try