Me and my gf broke up half a year ago. She said she has given some hand jobs and blow jobs since then

me and my gf broke up half a year ago. She said she has given some hand jobs and blow jobs since then.

We still talk and stuff all the time but how do I stop feeling jealous of all of this?

Stop talking to her, genius.

Love them in the moment
Leave them behind if thats what they want
That's all they'll do for you

stop talking to her... it's seriously that simple, find a better girl.

you're not going to find a wife carrying the ex and her baggage of crazy.

You kill her. Then you won't be jealous anymore.

I just really miss her

haha

Gingers, man...
It's not that they don't have a soul. It's that they take a bit of yours away with them.
Just lost my 20 virgin QT ginger GF myself. Very rough.

I miss her hands and mouth. It feels bad that shes using them on someone else

post her nudes to get over her

duuuuuuuuuuuude, no, just do yourself a favor and try to move on and cut her out of your life, I did that shit for years with my ex and she treated me like shit and went out of her way to make me jealous, don't put yourself through that trash

I find the lack of nudz in this thread disturbing.

Go fuck her sister.

This

Cut a hole in a watermelon and paste a picture of her face over it, then take a photo of you facefucking your watermelon girlfriend with the caption "SEE HOW MUCH I MISS YOU? TAKE ME BACK!!!!"

what are her tits like?

Stop talking and fucking her.
>thread

> how do I stop feeling jealous of all of this?
Quit the relationships?
I think there is a reason for you breaking up, you should remember what it is. Why didn't you rectify it? There was probably a reason also.

she has tinder as well am I stupid to hope she hasn't fucked anyone yet?

Fucking this all the way.

>Failing to thread correctly
>/thread'ing his own post
Fucking kill yourself, you fucking retarded newfag.

post her nudes, give her to Sup Forums and share her with us, then you won't be jealous.

Yes, just give up on her already. The crazy train has passed, its best if you move to the next one.

Woah where's the hate coming from bro?
Did a spic cut you off or something?
>thread

THIS!!

man literally still going through this jealousy shit that you are. first thing is cut all contact. the sooner you do that, the sooner you can move past it. trust me. year and a half woman i'd loved for 9 years left me.
You cut them out and it can start. many of us know it's hard to let go because they were your world, but you gotta do it or you will never move on, never find the next girl whose going to blow you away.
you got this.

>Delate all of her pics (ALL OF THEM, EVEN NUDES). You know you have to do this.
>Write down your feelings if you need to or talk about them with someone else
>Stop talking with her inmediatly. You don't need to know what is she doing and with whom. It doesn't concern you anymore and you are not ready to be his friend yet
>Try to avoide those harmful thought. Whenever you find yourself thinking about her doing nasty stuff with someone else just do something like singing your favorite song in your head or something like that
>Try to move on and meet someone else and do not compare her to them, just try to have fun
>Time heals everything. It is just a matter of time but you ought to move away from her

Ok buddy this is how you deal with exes and shit, you learn to hate them, not just a 'I don't like You kind of hate but a deep rooted hatred for everything they are, seeing them smile should make you want to fuck her guts with a chainsaw. Block her, delete her number, completely cut her out of your life and convince yourself that one day you will have your revenge. Once you get in that frame of mind every time you see them or hear their name you will hate with your very soul. That's what I did to get over exes, that and I sleep with their friends and shit on their doorsteps so they slip and break bones. But it works. It also motivates you eventually to get back at them by bettering yourself, I lost loads of weight as they were my fuel during my jogs. Seriously, learn to hate and shit will get better

>Woah where's the hate coming from bro?
I just hate retards.
Because, you know, they are retarded and annoying.
Yes, I am talking about you.

ABSOLUTELY do this... this guy is right. nevery fucking stay friends with an ex. it's not strong, its not normal. it's unhealthy. moving on is paramount and you can't do that living in the past.

yes, if she is on tinder she is whoring around. and no girl just gives blowjobs and doesnt get fucked. sorry. we still cant see her tits through all that clothes

Dude, she's a cute redhead. She's definitely fucked. They are the rarest race on earth, they know they can do whatever they want.

If she hasn't fucked anyone yet she will do it sooner or later. Just get over it, it is just sex. You should concern about feelings and she doesn't love you anymore and you have to move one. Just do as everyanon is telling you here and cut all contact with her

move on*

You made this same thread last week you ultra faggot. You even posted the same pics in the same damn order too. Stop asking for advice from a bunch of Internet NEETS and instead focus your energy on being less of a chuck and finding a new girl. There's always more of them out there, just like how there's more guys out there for her. Being jealous and shit like that is just an infantile form of possessiveness. If I ever caught one of my friends slaving over and ex like this, I wouldn't let them hear the end of it.

me and my ex-fiance broke up last year in autum. it is over a year now. I have new gf since then and we get together much much better compared to my last relationship....

... still I am jealous about my ex. I know she has new bf. we do not see each other, but I see stuff she post on fb.. I want to reclaim her when I see her pics with this dude...
[spoiler] I love the feeling of jealousy [/spoiler]

pic related, it's she posing in the forest.