Always remember

Always remember

Even if you're the fattest, ugliest, more unfuckable
socially awkward autistic robot to ever crawl out of /r9k/

At least you're not a manlet

>tfw 6'0" king manlet
my one shot at life

just the fact that she used the phrase "oh my fuck" and that she feels height matters tells me it's just another cunt to avoid. nothing to see here, just let the ho be a ho and move on

/thread

5'6 .....
shit.
Shit.
SHIT.
SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT.
Fuck me jesus..

Some girls are just dumb. They don't like to be judged but are happy doling it out.

Most of the girls I've dated have been taller than me, and think of me as adorable at first, then are happy to find me incorrigible.

Short guys just weed out the superficial girls faster. One less headache.

oh please, short beats out fat every time. not even a contest.

Fat loses to everything, even personality won't save you if you're a landwhale. Only richness can make a landwhale tolerable

Said the manlet.

and drugs. not a lot of drugs either, girls will fuck for just a hit or two. unless you're like bedridden/wash with stick fat

>5'7"
>overweight/chubby
>absolute lack of social skills

Listen guys, I can tell you nothing, and I mean nothing, is worse than having poor social skills when it comes to women. I have an above average face so I attract qts from time to time but it's all for nothing. Thank god I'm schizoid so it's totally inconsequential to me either way.

This.
Also, don’t be ugly. Im 5’7 and Im doing fine. Fucked a 5’8 girl. Im working up the ladder, boys!

bump

I'm 5'7" and had a 5'9" gf for years. Was never an issue.

It is a body mechanics thing. Sexual dimorphism puts guys taller than women by 5 inches. This means that according to nature she physically does not find you as a suitable mate, hence you should become a eunuch

To be honest most chicks who are into dating shorter guys do it because they have shota fetish

I'm 5' 7, never had a problem with girls until Sup Forums told me I had a problem

Why do guys wanna fuck girls that are taller than them? I'd like a girl to be at least 3-4 inches shorter than me.

5'5", same here.

im 6'7

I'm 6ft and yeah seems like she'd be the type of cunt to pull this attitude with literally all kinds of nonsense.

Drop the bitch

>6'1"
>5.5" dick
>5" girth

I am literally the definition of average in my country

6'4" master race reporting in.
Tall enough to fuck everyone
short enough to still buy clothing and fit into most airplanes/theater seating comfortably.

same goes for dick size

Five inch girth... That's monstrous.

Yeh well, funny thing is that when flacid its so fucking small

At first I was very self conscious about my dick

Now I laugh when she sees me naked flacid and then her surprise when Im hard

5.9 fucked over 40 wamins dick size normal wamins went fron 1/10 to 9/10

>5.5" dick
>5" girth
Pics

yes ok

I'm 5'7

5'8
7" dick
Fucked 28 women. Been single for a total of 3 months past 20 years.

Height isn't that important.

they wanted to try dwarf

>I'd feel like I was fucking a toddler and I would puke.
>No offense.
I feel like I'm reading texts from a vapid bitch.
No offense.

Well, maybe not quite anyone

This so much.
Women actually do go for personality and confidence more than some of you betafags believe. I've seen fats and shorts acquire some of the hottest ass just because they appealed to women mentally.

>Short men are ridiculed even though they literally can't do anything about their height, this is perfectly socially acceptable
>Fat women can easily become not fat by changing their diet, but making fun of a woman for being fat, or even just pointing out that she is fat, makes you worse than Hitler

t. 6'0" king of manlets

Seconded
I am an average 5'7", broke as hell, living in a slum and fucked 100+ girls from 5'0" to 6'0"

It's about who you are, not what you are

I would love to know her weight

im 6,2 and its not about how tall you are it is about how big dick you have.

Never listen to these bois, bros. height is nice but it aint everything. Im assuming its their only slightly redeeming quality so they hold it above all else or it a meme. Im 5'9 and im really happy/never had a problem. If you truly want proof look at devito hes an actual troll doll and everyone loves him

You sound like a bitch. Either way your opinion doesn’t matter. I’m 5’6 and i’ve gotten by just fine lol

>implying a femanon would know how big your dick is before being sexually engaged

nice bait bro

You're stupid OP. Women like to bring up other factors when they tell you why they're not interested, but that's just because they don't want to seem like whores. The only thing they're interested in is your wallet. You know, because all women are whores.

Get some cash OP. The more your net worth grows the more women you'll get and, if you're lucky, you might finally make a friend. Good luck.

Sorry 6'4 is gangly mongoloid territory. You lost user