Any other albums/music that sound like walking through a zen garden late at night?

Any other albums/music that sound like walking through a zen garden late at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQZ624p4uGU
youtube.com/watch?v=wK_Ue4VBCEk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtJzBR3Frbg
youtube.com/watch?v=jI8dmJyKmOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks. Seems there really isn't a whole lot of this kind of music out there, at least released as contemporary works.

I've tried a bunch of other vaporwave as well, but a lot of it was either lacking in quality or not presenting the sound I've been looking for.

youtu.be/BQZ624p4uGU

骨架的 [Skeleton]
youtube.com/watch?v=wK_Ue4VBCEk

Obvious album

Yeah, not really as much walking through a garden but I'm also a fan of this one. Looking particularly for an Asian escapist/serene atmosphere, which this record can also be filed under.

Something including a Guzheng is probably what I'm after too, just with maybe more production than simply that instrument being played (nature recordings, etc.).

But yeah, I definitely don't think a whole lot of music that sounds like this is released in the Western world. (At least any notable works in the grand scheme of things.)

I'll give this a shot later. Am familiar with this artist in the vaporwave scene.

Cool. I might give the rest of the album a go later, though it seems to be dominantly rock.

Don't listen to that guy, that album is nothing like what you described.

Try Bibio - Fi
More like a day time album, but the "nature" vibe is very present on this album

Alright, thanks.

This album
It's a very moving album with a story somewhat
First half is what you describe but there's a twist at the end

Kettenkarrusel - Insecurity Guard
Bark Psychosis - Hex

debussy arabesque

yeah the rest is totally different
>that album is nothing like what you described
that's why i only linked that song you nigger

this is bretty gud, but it's kinda silly when the man talks, I wish he would shut the fuck up

I'm downloading it now, it better be fucking good I tell ya

Ah, I thinking of trying this one.

2814 rain temple

*was thinking
it's pretty ambient, but if the drop in the first 2 minutes does nothing for you, it's probably not your thing.

they're voice clips from apocalypse now, but yeah i find they're a little out of place (the tone of the voice), despite what he says fitting pretty well

Probably need to revisit this one.

it's a weird listen.

It's just overused, once or twice, short bits okay. But I find it break the even flow of the ambiance music, I still like it tho my dude

Holy shit, it's damn good
Kind of makes me think of Ceres a little bit
nice rec desu senpai

>What's New Age?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtJzBR3Frbg
youtube.com/watch?v=jI8dmJyKmOM
Is this the only ambient album mu knows?
Sure it's a good album but has nothing to do with OP wants